Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) (3243 Views)

Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her / Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? / Strange Things Are Happening In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Omo... this one shock me !!! I fear who no fear fear grin

The picture below is that of a woman who is performing mouth action while on the phone with her fiancee or lover probably.

I can only feel for the SIMP who is on the other side of the call

https://twitter.com/prudenceovlagos/status/1509260214113120261?t=Q9S3A8d7zxVxnMALT17bXQ&s=19

2 Shares

Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by ghettokid1(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
ur own cup of tea
Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
You are always going about looking for canal topics to come and post, I wonder what you will do if God decide to seize all men’s erection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are always going about looking canal topics to come and post, I wonder what you will do if God decide to seize all men’s erection.
grin
Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are always going about looking canal topics to come and post, I wonder what you will do if God decide to seize all men’s erection.

shocked

Abeg o..

God should do anything to them, but not their erection... whether we like them or not, but let's accept the fact that their erection gives us joy. Because truth be told, not all ladies like using sex gadgets to service themselves. They need and love it real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Abeg o..

God should do anything to them, but not their erection... whether we like them or not, but let's accept the fact that their erection gives us joy. Because truth be told, not every lady like using sex gadgets to service themselves. They need it real.
Omo you bad grin
Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
grin cheesy
Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Abeg o..

God should do anything to them, but not their erection... whether we like them or not, but let's accept the fact that their erection gives us joy. Because truth be told, not all ladies like using sex gadgets to service themselves. They need and love it real.

Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by Winningbot: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Abeg o..

Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by GingerbreadMen(m): 11:32am On Mar 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Omo... this one shock me !!! I fear who no fear fear grin

The picture below is that of a woman who is performing mouth action while on the phone with her fiancee or lover probably.

I can only feel for the SIMP who is on the other side of the call

https://twitter.com/prudenceovlagos/status/1509260214113120261?t=Q9S3A8d7zxVxnMALT17bXQ&s=19
Old vid lol
There is sha another one with a Nigerian girl being lashed hard while talking to her boyfriend,come be like say the convo with her boyfriend dey give the other guy morale.
Baba dey collect him no send grin
Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by illicit(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Normal
Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by gentlestdude(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
as long as I liveth I will never love any 9ja girl again, I save my love for my family members.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

Old vid lol
There is sha another one with a Nigerian girl being lashed hard while talking to her boyfriend,come be like say the convo with her boyfriend dey give the other guy morale.
Baba dey collect him no send grin
omo... the people that will make it to heaven is not up to 3 grin

2 Likes

Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by GingerbreadMen(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
omo... the people that will make it to heaven is not up to 3 grin
We are more than three ooo
Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
GingerbreadMen:

We are more than three ooo
OK... that should be me, you and lalasticlala.... that's 3.... who else
Re: Strange Things Are Happening ! (GRAPHIC 18+) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
She's the only FOOL among everyone.
IF she could allow a MAN take a video of her while conducting such, then she's the BIGGER FOOL.
What a waste of a daughter!

(1) (Reply)

She Slept With Him When She Went To Give Her Wedding Card To Him / Do I Need A Surgery On My Nose??(pics) / I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.