Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? (5729 Views)

Please Help My Pregnant Wife. Strange Things Are Coming Out Of Her / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is not the right section but I believe most Nairalanders are more active on this section.

I have raised a thread like this before asking this same question. What could it mean? Is it something normal?

The latest experience:

There was an issue bothering me about someone who got missing. It weighed me down and so I decided to try my so called gift of seeing strange things to get to know where the missing person is.

Boom, I saw some symbolis (very strange) immediately dozed off (in split seconds, I ha e seen a while lot of things). I didn't really understood the symbol meaning, so I made some research on Google. Instantly I was shocked because already I can tell where the person was. Lo and behold it was true.

Pls what the heck is this thing?

The process is very simple for me. What I do is very simple. I could just focus on a person so much that everything I have in mind at that period is that person. If I proceed to doze off ( I do this intentionally to know certain about the person) I could see a whole lot about that person. The challenges the person is facing. The current situation of the person. The hope of the person and a whole lots of other things. Some of it will be understandable while others are totally not understandable. So I make further research. At the end of the day, I get shocked wonderinyhow on earth such things got to my mind.

Note that I am not really that religious kind of person. More reason I didn't post this topic in that section. Religious people tend to have a one track mind.

Please who experiences this kind of issue? Is it a normal thing for everyone or am I something that I don't know? This is really bothering me.

MODIFIED: I have been having these experiences even as a teenager.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Kimiso(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
TheGenius001:
This is not the right section but I believe most Nairalanders are more active on this section.

I have raised a thread like this before asking this same question. What could it mean? Is it something normal?

The latest experience:

There was an issue bothering me about someone who got missing. It weighed me down and so I decided to try my so called gift of seeing strange things to get to know where the missing person is.

Boom, I saw some symbolis (very strange) immediately dozed off (in split seconds, I ha e seen a while lot of things). I didn't really understood the symbol meaning, so I made some research on Google. Instantly I was shocked because already I can tell where the person was. Lo and behold it was true.

Pls what the heck is this thing?

The process is very simple for me. What I do is very simple. I could just focus on a person so much that everything I have in mind at that period is that person. If I proceed to doze off ( I do this intentionally to know certain about the person) I could see a whole lot about that person. The challenges the person is facing. The current situation of the person. The hope of the person and a whole lots of other things. Some of it will be understandable while others are totally not understandable. So I make further research. At the end of the day, I get shocked wonderinyhow on earth such things got to my mind.

Note that I am not really that religious kind of person. More reason I didn't post this topic in that section. Religious people tend to have a one track mind.

Please who experiences this kind of issue? Is it a normal thing for everyone or am I something that I don't know? This is really bothering me.

MODIFIED: I have been having these experiences even as a teenager.
i can only believe you if you tell me more about myself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Hollybratt(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hey, chap, no wonder your name is TheGenius
bro be happy

IRMC

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Mathematricks: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Summarize pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Hollybratt(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kimiso:
i can only believe you if you tell me more about myself
what else do you want to know about yourself than to get yourself a job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Kimiso(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hollybratt:
what else do you want to know about yourself than to get yourself a job.
i gat job you should have gotten because you are busy pokenosing into what doesn't concern you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please guys don't take this a joke. I don't do the stuff all the time. But whenever I do, I always get shocked. Sometimes it's scary.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by VeryWickedMan: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Stop mixing drinks

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Youngwiz71(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Well normally when you think of a particular thing, person or place before sleeping at night there is every possibility you'll dream of it, it's quite normal tho.....

But the starnge part for yours is where you said the things you dream about comes true/is true, na that one I no Sabi again, try and communicate with a Pastor(even tho you're not religious) or at least someone elderly...
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Hollybratt(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kimiso:
i gat job you should have gotten because you are busy pokenosing into what doesn't concern you
Hey, chap, that's okay, am sorry
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Well normally when you think of a particular thing, person or place before sleeping at night there is every possibility you'll dream of it, it's quite normal tho.....

But the starnge part for yours is where you said the things you dream about comes true/is true, na that one I no Sabi again, try and communicate with a Pastor(even tho you're not religious) or at least someone elderly...

No it doesn't come as a dream. It comes as a trance (I think it's what they refer to as short sleep). It takes few seconds. But I see a whole lot in that few seconds.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Youngwiz71(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
TheGenius001:

No it doesn't come as a dream. It comes as a trance (I think it's what they refer to as short sleep). It takes few seconds. But I see a whole lot in that few seconds.

Well I'll advice you speak with someone religious, since this looks more spiritual than physical tho
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Same thing happens to me....as you are drifting into sleep a portal is opened to you and messages drops in your mind. You are a deep thinker naturally and you read a lot, so your mind is active enough for God to pass things to you.

Constant intake of the word of God in the Bible so sharpen your gift and you may find yourself fully conscious in other dimensions and you communicate with spirits or entities. God wants to use you but you are not willing because you want to live a life of sin and sex and the idea of being judged for what you consider fun makes you resent God matters.

You need to exercise your spirit to access higher realms and the only way to do that is by reading the word and praying in tongues....Visions are going to be shown to you....if you surrender your spirit and stop doubting, your doubt of the things of the spirit is restricting your access.

Trust me I was like you before, now I travel to people's houses in the spirit. Man is spirit bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by 3nity7: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
czarr:
Same thing happens to me....as you are drifting into sleep a portal is opened to you and messages drops in your mind. You are a deep thinker naturally and you read a lot, so your mind is active enough for God to pass things to you.

Constant intake of the word of God in the Bible so sharpen your gift and you may find yourself fully conscious in other dimensions and you communicate with spirits or entities. God wants to use you but you are not willing because you want to live a life of sin and sex and the idea of being judged for what you consider fun makes you resent God matters.

You need to exercise your spirit to access higher realms and the only way to do that is by reading the word and praying in tongues....Visions are going to be shown to you....if you surrender your spirit and stop doubting, your doubt of the things of the spirit is restricting your access.

Trust me I was like you before, now I travel to people's houses in the spirit. Man is spirit bro.
no let me catch you for my house o gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
3nity7:
no let me catch you for my house o gringrin
My spirit no dey near trenches.

Na joke o...one love!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by 3nity7: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
czarr:

but joke aside, i fall into trance a little often and sometimes in that state i hear my first name being called by a familiar voice, and when I come out of it i don't hear more than that
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
czarr:

I am sorry but I detest the words "God wants to use you". I detest anything about religion. I believe in God. I believe he is somewhere and he knows us all. I don't believe in gathering of people thinking they need to help by themselves by coming together to serve God. He should rather strike me dead than me say I want to be a Pastor or sorts of things like that. It won't just happen.

The thing with this stuff is that, it's intensity has dipped over the years. I only fear I don't let it die completely. Cos it's harder to do the process these days than it was before in my teenage years.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
No need to stress yourself overly much.

It's called Clairvoyance.

You're a Clairvoyant.

Research on what that is.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by raphroye: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
You have a gift to see beyond physical things, all you have to do is to develop it so that you can see spiritual things more clearly. And you also learn to shut up when you see those things ( especially when you're in a market place).. It's called The gift of PROPHESY. You also need to have a strong heart coz you will be seeing a lot of scary things everyday

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sometimes I literally get shocked after finding out a meaning to what I saw in a split seconds of sleep. I will be shocked that I can become very afraid of myself.

I
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Go n start a ministry. You are about to cash out.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:
No need to stress yourself overly much.

It's called Clairvoyance.

You're a Clairvoyant.

Research on what that is.

Interesting. I just googled it up. It reminds me of a particular experience when I was younger.

I was inside and wanted to know if I actually washed my socks or not because tomorrow was school. I just couldn't remember if I wahed it or not. So I decided to do the stuff.

I literally saw everything outside in my compound just the way it is. I saw how the clothes I washed and how I actually arranged them. Then I saw the socks itself at a random place. Then I woke up...it all happened in just a few seconds.

The next morning I went to the exact spot and picked up my socks.

I have had a lot of experience. But I remembered this very one.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Go n start a ministry. You are about to cash out.

I would rather kill myself than start a ministry.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
TheGenius001:

Interesting. I just googled it up. It reminds me of a particular experience when I was younger.

I was inside and wanted to know if I actually washed my socks or not because tomorrow was school. I just couldn't remember if I wahed it or not. So I decided to do the stuff.

I literally saw everything outside in my compound just the way it is. I saw how the clothes I washed and how I actually arranged them. Then I saw the socks itself at a random place. Then I woke up...it all happened in just a few seconds.

The next morning I went to the exact spot and picked up my socks.

I have had a lot of experience. But I remembered this very one.

That's what it is.

Things are deeper than they seem, majority of the time that is
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by descarado: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Your body lack vital nutrients.
Eat balanced mean and also stop abusing substance.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
I remember one day I was sitting in the parlour and I dosed off in a fews seconds. I saw a kind of unseen creature that unimaginable. I saw it struck something but I could do nothing about it. All because I don't know who I am or what I could do to it. However I prayed against it when I woke up.

Sometimes it could be about someone. I could see the person driving through a rough tunnel as if it was a drive through. With a detailed kind of suffering in the person's face, I will also see fear. All in a split of seconds. I could also see that person's leg got caught up somewhere and failing to move from that spot. All this stuffs just come.like that. And I have absolutely no idea what to do.

I only pray sometimes for the person without the Person even knowing about it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
The latest experience is what I just tried to see if it's really something special and Boom! I got shocked when I found out that I saw the truth. I couldn't even believe it.

You guys may not understand what I mean. But imagine yourself doing something you have no idea what it is.
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by TheGenius001: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
And yes, I am just a normal human being like everyone else. Nothing so special about me.

No body knows about this my issue. I only want to know if there are people like me out there
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
3nity7:
but joke aside, i fall into trance a little often and sometimes in that state i hear my first name being called by a familiar voice, and when I come out of it i don't hear more than that
God is trying to speak to you...he speaks in your spirit, Samuel in the Bible also heard a familiar voice(Eli) 3 times.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
TheGenius001:

I am sorry but I detest the words "God wants to use you". I detest anything about religion. I believe in God. I believe he is somewhere and he knows us all. I don't believe in gathering of people thinking they need to help by themselves by coming together to serve God. He should rather strike me dead than me say I want to be a Pastor or sorts of things like that. It won't just happen.

The thing with this stuff is that, it's intensity has dipped over the years. I only fear I don't let it die completely. Cos it's harder to do the process these days than it was before in my teenage years.
My brother ignorance is written all over you and I don't blame you, you don't have to be a pastor for God to use you or speak to you, do you think I am a pastor? Or religious? Christianity is science bro, it is spirituality( spiritual realities) because it is real, you don't even have to preach the Gospel to work with the holy spirit....let me ask you if your brother or friend would have accident on a travel(God forbid) and you can see it and save them, you would not want God to USE YOU to warn them?....What you believe doesn't matter, what you like or don't like, won't change what is. God is real and just because you don't like his pattern or methods doesn't make him any less real. Let the wisdom of man or the philosophy of man not blind you.

Ok since you know it all, why are you seeking for answers to things that are clearly supernatural? Do you think I'm here typing this to you by mistake or coincidence?
Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.

Instead of you to build capacity so you can have the intelligence of the holy spirit guide you to become the best version of yourself you are here abusing what people travel to India to buy powers to get. I have been where you are and I'm telling you how to navigate what you are experiencing and you are here talking nonsense, do you think I don't have better things to do than write this essay. You think you are smarter than people who do these things, you are letting human philosophy stop you from accessing higher dimensions of intelligence gathering.

Do with this what you will, I'm done.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by HltSong: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
czarr:
My brother ignorance is written all over you and I don't blame you, you don't have to be a pastor for God to use you or speak to you, do you think I am a pastor? Or religious? Christianity is science bro, it is spirituality( spiritual realities) because it is real, you don't even have to preach the Gospel to work with the holy spirit....let me ask you if your brother or friend would have accident on a travel(God forbid) and you can see it and save them, you would not want God to USE YOU to warn them?....What you believe doesn't matter, what you like or don't like, won't change what is. God is real and just because you don't like his pattern or methods doesn't make him any less real. Let the wisdom of man or the philosophy of man not blind you.

Ok since you know it all, why are you seeking for answers to things that are clearly supernatural? Do you think I'm here typing this to you by mistake or coincidence?
Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.

Instead of you to build capacity so you can have the intelligence of the holy spirit guide you to become the best version of yourself you are here abusing what people travel to India to buy powers to get. I have been where you are and I'm telling you how to navigate what you are experiencing and you are here talking nonsense, do you think I don't have better things to do than write this essay. You think you are smarter than people who do these things, you are letting human philosophy stop you from accessing higher dimensions of intelligence gathering.

Do with this what you will, I'm done.

Quack!!! God dey use self hating homosexual red pillers?

Dan Allah commot for road jare!!
Re: Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? by czarr(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
HltSong:

Quack!!! God dey use self hating homosexual red pillers?

Dan Allah commot for road jare!!
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Tell You Bf And 9ja Dad You R Pregnant / My Gal Frnd Wants Me To Dis-virgin Her / Y'all Be Careful! Another Popular Facebook Slay Queen Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.