Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend (3255 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by walestar2(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2009
I have read a bible and I never thought Jesus had a wife or girlfriend in his life. How I wish I could be like him, thought I have slept with over 20 women in life and 3 relationship so far but now I want to change and be like Jesus now,
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by Shola2009(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2009
only 20 women and 3 relationships you no dey shame?? And ur post is rubbish! must u start a topicyou must be a fool, now carry your wheelbarrow and get back to work!
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2009
se na because I commented on your thread you now say you want to be like Jesus grin

I doubt you can be celibate though- for some men its just too hard and thats even if they're serious about their resolution in the first place.

see this thread for instance:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-338348.0.html

not to mention various shagging threads in the sexuality section.

Since you say you no dey leave woman waka pass , how can you be like Jesus or are you daydreaming.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by xynerio(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2009
@poster. If you are a fool please dont use Jesus to display ur foolishness. Dont you think before you post. Yeah sometimes we want to act funny but doing to the extreme is stupidity. Guy you are a man not a child. Grow up pls.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2009
This is stupidity displayed in writing in the highest standard, congratulation.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by nnemak(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2009
Moderator, i suggest you lock this thread
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by walestar2(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2009
What's wrong if I become pastor and be born again and not have a wife or girlfriend. I have been praying seriouly for myself and for all my enemy out there in Nairaland. I will not curse or abuse you
@xynerio, my No 1 enemy. if you were given a gun to shoot me, you wouldn't think twice and it will not take you 3 seconds to shoot but I'm protected by the blood of Jesus, I must continue posting something, person wey wan cry should continue crying, nne_mak,yorke,xynerio,tpia,Shola2009 should continue crying and calling on the name of your almighty moderator to lock the thread, even if I was banned, I will register again with another email and if it worth changing IP, I will do it. continue crying,  grin
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by walestar2(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2009
Most you people reply something?leave my forum alone and go to the next forum
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by xynerio(m): 9:50am On Oct 16, 2009
slowpoke. I might be ur enemy but everybody here is my friend. I dont hate you just correcting ur mistake. Leave Jesus out of ur madness. Pls dont make me to go into religion in romance.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by xynerio(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2009
slowpoke. I might be ur enemy but everybody here is my friend. I dont hate you just correcting ur mistake. Leave Jesus out of ur madness. Pls dont make me to go into religion in romance.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2009
@poster.Imposible is nothing with God&jesus.So if u are really convinced,pray for divine help
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by eyonigger(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2009
You people know how to fall prey for some wales useless thread. Although he's got some sensible ones on the sexuality section, He just wants you guys to talk and now yall are talking.

wale.star:

Most you people reply something?leave my forum alone and go to the next forum

Wale, na u get nairaland now? You don buy am from Seun? Abi u meant thread?
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by puskin: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2009
If U are really serious, pls go ahead.
It just simply means more females for the ever-increasing male population. cool cool
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by chelseabmw(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2009
@poster,
Am tired of this guy, Whats our business if u want to become moses?
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by no1madman(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2009
wale--u want pretend 2 be born again so dat u go deceive and nack all d female born again . . .
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by herniec(f): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2009
wale.star:

I have read a bible and I never thought Jesus had a wife or girlfriend in his life. How I wish I could be like him, thought I have slept with over 20 women in life and 3 relationship so far but now I want to change and be like Jesus now,

Being like does not mean not getting married. You need to have a personal experience of God's grace. Commit your life to Christ.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by galatico(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2009
Guy it's not easy cuz I have tried it myself and saw that it's impossible, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak .
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by r231(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2009
go to catholic church
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by madlady(f): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
poster, grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by herniec(f): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
you may need to change the people you hang out with, if really mean business.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by nnemak(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
wale way no get star ! wale way no get star!! wale way no get star!!!

How mant time i call You?
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
wale.star:

What's wrong if I become pastor and be born again and not have a wife or girlfriend. I have been praying seriouly for myself and for all my enemy out there in Nairaland. I will not curse or abuse you
@xynerio, my No 1 enemy. if you were given a gun to shoot me, you wouldn't think twice and it will not take you 3 seconds to shoot but I'm protected by the blood of Jesus, I must continue posting something, person wey wan cry should continue crying, nne_mak,yorke,xynerio,tpia,Shola2009 should continue crying and calling on the name of your almighty moderator to lock the thread, even if I was banned, I will register again with another email and if it worth changing IP, I will do it. continue crying, grin

holy moly.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by nnemak(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2009
Wale.
Nobody is asking you not to be born again and become a pastor!
But don’t be talking about TxTX and at the same time talking about being like Christ,
You better genuinely ask for God’s forgiveness o,

NB, You need to have been born-again for at least 35yrs before I send any female (Human or animal) to a church U pastor!
[size=6pt][/size]
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by 190: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
since wale.star wanna be like Jesus
me sef wanna be like enouch~
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by nnemak(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ 190, lol.
there is no way u can be like ENOuch,
Not wit your tear rubber yaris,
the gals would not let u be,
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by FMK(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
xynerio:

slowpoke. I might be your enemy but everybody here is my friend. I dont hate you just correcting your mistake. Leave Jesus out of your madness. Pls dont make me to go into religion in romance.

Jesus did not come and die for right people but he came  to search for mad, foolish  adulterers  crooks drug lords  etc,  so you cannot prevent him to accept the salvation from jesus  if he wants to be like jesus  because he saw that everything in the wold is  vanity    Paul before he became Paul  he was Saul  means persecutor   but when he decided to be like jesus he did it  and he was done
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by xynerio(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
@FMK. Is like you dont know who wale.star is. He is a chamelon. Watch his next post it will be. I want to fukk JEZEBEL.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by madlady(f): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on wale.star, my cousin and  I are waiting for your next revelation we have our wine and chocolates, this one might be really funny.

I have had a nasty day but you have made me laugh (just a tiny bit) Hope your classes went well 4 u today. tongue
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
FMK:

Jesus did not come and die for right people but he came  to search for mad, foolish  adulterers  crooks drug lords  etc,  so you cannot prevent him to accept the salvation from jesus  if he wants to be like jesus  because he saw that everything in the wold is  vanity    Paul before he became Paul  he was Saul  means persecutor   but when he decided to be like jesus he did it  and he was done

its not that serious.

The guy is just fooling around and trying to play people.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by Playboy2(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
Christian lies, Jesus christ had a girlfriend, Mary Magdalen.
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by 190: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
how do u expect a play boy 2 know the bible is it MAGDALEN

Is it some sort of short Gun or sumtin~
Re: I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend by Igwe9(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2009
Good move brov

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! / d / Guys.....would You Allow/accept Your Wife/girlfriend Selling Her Eggs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.