Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Am I At Fault Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I At Fault Here? (251 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / My Husband Wants To Have S*x With My Maid And I At The Same Time For N3 Million / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I At Fault Here? by Oyinda2022: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
I met this guy of recent, we got talking and we got along. He asked me out and I accepted his proposal because we vibe. He told me he’s not in any relationship as he broke up with his ex because she cheated. I started noticing traces on social media that they are still connected. I asked him and all he said was she’s never coming back as she did a lot to him. I asked severally so I could be sure before we go too deep in it. He said she’s never coming back as he resent her now. You resent her and she still posts on social media and tag you, she still comes to your house despite all you said has happened. He sha kept on saying they are not together again. I was now going through tiktok and boom I bump into the girl’s page on tiktok. I saw recent videos of him and her , like two days back . So I screen recorded it sent it to him. I was kinda upset and I sent him both text messages and WhatsApp messages. Only for him to tell me he got my messages late last night since afternoon. I was like I want us to talk about this and he said what do we talk about that , I didn’t believe him initially when I told him they are not together again and then why do I need to stalk her. I was like stalk her ke. I was really disappointed at his response, person wey you talk say una break up last year because she cheated now it turns out to be a lie and now he’s making it look like it’s all my fault. I really do not know what to do?
Re: Am I At Fault Here? by RedMac: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don't know the full story but from the little u shared with us... It's like you are begging him for love...

It's is clear he has not fully moved on with his ex... Then u have no business with him... Sooner rather than later he may start making u feel like he's doing u a favour dating u...

Do u even need to think twice before u find ur square root... It's obvious the guy is not ready... If the story of the TikTok is true anyway
Re: Am I At Fault Here? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Use your head undecided
Re: Am I At Fault Here? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Respect yourself please and move,he does not value you and you are obviously forcing yourself on him
Re: Am I At Fault Here? by Breadandpeppers(f): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
You're not at fault dear.

If he's not done with her then he should go back to her
Re: Am I At Fault Here? by Blunttruth: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oyinda2022:
I met this guy of recent, we got talking and we got along. He asked me out and I accepted his proposal because we vibe. He told me he’s not in any relationship as he broke up with his ex because she cheated. I started noticing traces on social media that they are still connected. I asked him and all he said was she’s never coming back as she did a lot to him. I asked severally so I could be sure before we go too deep in it. He said she’s never coming back as he resent her now. You resent her and she still posts on social media and tag you, she still comes to your house despite all you said has happened. He sha kept on saying they are not together again. I was now going through tiktok and boom I bump into the girl’s page on tiktok. I saw recent videos of him and her , like two days back . So I screen recorded it sent it to him. I was kinda upset and I sent him both text messages and WhatsApp messages. Only for him to tell me he got my messages late last night since afternoon. I was like I want us to talk about this and he said what do we talk about that , I didn’t believe him initially when I told him they are not together again and then why do I need to stalk her. I was like stalk her ke. I was really disappointed at his response, person wey you talk say una break up last year because she cheated now it turns out to be a lie and now he’s making it look like it’s all my fault. I really do not know what to do?
You are lucky you found out on time. It's obvious they are still together. This is the type of lies married men tell their side chics. They will even say they and their wife are no more intimate until the side chic receives the evidence when the wife at home gets pregnant during their affair.Please ghost him.
Re: Am I At Fault Here? by Oyinda2022: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
RedMac:
I don't know the full story but from the little u shared with us... It's like you are begging him for love...

It's is clear he has not fully moved on with his ex... Then u have no business with him... Sooner rather than later he may start making u feel like he's doing u a favour dating u...

Do u even need to think twice before u find ur square root... It's obvious the guy is not ready... If the story of the TikTok is true anyway
Yes the tiktok story is true , infact they moved into a new apartment, she has been there , infact she was still there this week.
Re: Am I At Fault Here? by RedMac: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oyinda2022:

Yes the tiktok story is true , infact they moved into a new apartment, she has been there , infact she was still there this week.

I will advise you like I will advise my sister... Run now that you can... To avoid embarrassment...

Don't let it get to that point he will tell you that painful words (After all you have nothing to offer me other than your *****)...

Good luck
Re: Am I At Fault Here? by DriverX: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Humans are funny species... You've noticed something is wrong. Your natural instinct keeps telling you something is not right. You keep seeing with your eyes, evidence that something is wrong, but you still need validation from total strangers. No wahala, continue.

At this stage, even if you catch them fucking_, he'll still be able to convince you that you are at fault. Are you really this dumb or you're pretending?

(1) (Reply)

. / Should Religious Leaders Recommend Or Pair People With A Life Partner? / Why Do Jamaicans Like Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.