Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate (36949 Views)

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User / Why The Beef Between, Mr. EAZI And Tekno? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by OnlineBusinessC(m): 1:32am On Apr 01, 2022
sammirano:
This stupid political thugh again. This guy stinks from 9th mile. He is so fake. He should stick to his stupid freaky ass jokes.

You are a fool!!!!
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Realist12: 1:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Excuzeme:

Is it everyone who passes that bridge daily, that live in lekki? What about people who live at Agege but work in Lekki? grin grin
Are the people living in Maroko Shanties, Ajah shanties or squatting by the Beach side, also VERY WEALTHY PEOPLE?
America does not decide its WEALTHIEST, based on whether they pass a Bridge or not, they decide their Net value based on their bamk Account and Investments.
Poor peole (Servants, Drives, Gardeners, Cooks, etc) also live in Lekki, Gerrit?
You clearly don't understand how public administration and taxation
works. So as a driver, Servant or Gardener etc you'd take the bus except with a company vehicle how's the tax your burden? Except the vehicle is yours which means you obviously getting huge income.
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by winterfell007(m): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2022
B
Flier:
Look at the nonsense you post,so the investor should not get their money back,you have no idea how this no tolling is frustrating me,how on earth are we going to develop if we don't pay investors? You people need to get a life
If I were to become a Nigerian president today,I would sell all the road in Nigeria,if you can't pay a toll,sell your car

Look at this mugu! Which investor are you talking about? The investor known as ARM Hadith that has long been paid off by LASG during Fashola’s administration. You reason like a mugu, the only they wanna reopen Lekoil tollgate is to fund Tinubu’s campaign

Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Gotze1: 1:47am On Apr 01, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile see the names of those attacking macaroni. Na dem. Hatred for a particular region and psycophancy is more important to them than the progress of the country

See, the country is not destined to be great if not how do you explain something like this. angry
Oga, stop dodging. Mention the tribes hating and mention the one they are hating on. Are you not bold enough?

Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by winterfell007(m): 1:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Flier:
Just having sympathy for you,do you think government developed western nations? No! Capitalist developed it and they are getting rewarded
Nigeria will never develope till you guys are ready to face their reality
You all want Nigeria to be like USA but you don't want to pay taxes or tolls,keep fooling yourself

You’re telling me tollgates are the reason why Nigeria is not developed? What’s the percentage of income we get from Lekki tollgate compared to government incomes like Personal Income Tax(PIT)?. My guy you’re pointless
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by derecho(m): 2:32am On Apr 01, 2022
And that's the only thing you see in those places? You don't see how they treat citizens and their responsibility to citizens? It's only taxes you see
Flier:
Who cares? Continue enjoying the God forsaken Nation! I have been to many countries,they toll most roads even without a physical toll gates

Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by derecho(m): 2:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Don't mind her.
Just as some of them here are talking about tolling abroad that they've never been to just because they believe it's an affront against Tinubu.

NiceMen:
Nigerias are not as wise or smart or as educated as we made to believe. It is part of the reason for all these. That girl now fit no even get land for that Lekki wey she dey use mouth dey rubbish MrMarcaroni lol...

Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by derecho(m): 2:58am On Apr 01, 2022
If Debo had not been known as a Yoruba boy, all those bigots would have turned it to an IPOB and meth thread. Some would have told him to go back to his "underdeveloped" state forgetting that Tinubu isn't even from Lagos and Osun needs development too.

Well, that's how bigotry can obscure a person's objectivity.

Supporting Tinubu doesn't mean people shouldn't ask questions.

Even Tinubu sometimes disagrees with pro-yoruba agitators . I wonder why people can't understand that every freeborn Yoruba can't be MC-Oluomo.

B'ase b'eru la b'omo
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Ambber(f): 3:39am On Apr 01, 2022
TheDemola:

Honestly, I too had always thought he stays in Magodo
his parents live in Magodo and he grew up there

Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Flier:
Look at the nonsense you post,so the investor should not get their money back,you have no idea how this no tolling is frustrating me,how on earth are we going to develop if we don't pay investors? You people need to get a life
If I were to become a Nigerian president today,I would sell all the road in Nigeria,if you can't pay a toll,sell your car
If you call his post nonesence, what do you call yours?

Everybody here claiming na them get sense pass even when it's obvious nothing dey their head.
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Advocate500: 4:19am On Apr 01, 2022
They are thieftinubu urchins, they are here on nairaland forum spewing nonsense all the time, engaging them on logical arguments is pure waste of time, their brain is wired to think about their pocket.
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 5:03am On Apr 01, 2022
BrAkingNews:

Post account details, but if you are lying, you shall never attend another final interview in your life. But if you are saying the truth, may God put you in a situations to help thousands of people financially very soon

Sorry i just hate to be duped. If you are lying Better not post your account details

I only have 2k for you ooo. Too

63 12 45 56 96.
Fidelity Bank

Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Mendy101: 5:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Drastick:

I'm dying silently. Somebody should pls In GOD's name, help pay my transport fare to a job interview venue pls. I am already at the final stage of the interview. I need #2, 100 for fare.

Please email me
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Mendy101:

Please email me
I can't remember my e-mail password again
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by sharone21(f): 7:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Zonefree:
An average Nigerian girl is devoid of sound reasoning. Don't argue with them.

And your mama is not average Nigerian girl abi na woman? .. U lack deep reasoning abilities.

Black men are the problems of Africa....Nigeria men are the problems in Naija
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by rajiedreez: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Unjust approach to a Just course
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Mendy101:

Please email me
Pls help me. I have lost my email
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
BrAkingNews:

Post account details, but if you are lying, you shall never attend another final interview in your life. But if you are saying the truth, may God put you in a situations to help thousands of people financially very soon

Sorry i just hate to be duped. If you are lying Better not post your account details

Pls sir, do it for me. I have sent u my details already. I have mentioned u many times
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Quiny32323: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Macaroni just use the opportunity to 'show off' or should I say brag grin grin grin grin

He is also entitled to that because he worked for it and the mumu woman trying to sound politically correct might be one of a politicians that are bent on ruining Nigerians, why would they toll a road in Nigeria with the economic situations. I understand it works in other parts of the world but we deserve better from these robbers.
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by obontami: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2022
You have a valid point there.
VladimirPutiin:
This guy should be careful before the drug mafia takes him out.

Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by obontami: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Drastick:

I'm dying silently. Somebody should pls In GOD's name, help pay my transport fare to a job interview venue pls. I am already at the final stage of the interview. I need #2, 100 for fare.
Una no dey tire?
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Applelips: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2022
greymiles:
But I don’t understand why you live in lekki and toll price is bothering you
When no be mushin or ajegunle u dey stay

You sound daft. Is it only lekki residents that pay toll fees? If u live in epe and going to lagos island market, wont you pay the toll fee?
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
obontami:
Una no dey tire?
U can mock me as u like. I pray u dnt find yourself in such situation
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mendy101:

Please email me
Oga, pls answer me
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
BrAkingNews:

Oga, why are u doing this to me?
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mendy101:

Please email me
Check email pls
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Rainer8(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
sammirano:
This stupid political thugh again. This guy stinks from 9th mile. He is so fake. He should stick to his stupid freaky ass jokes.

I cant help but notice the hate in ur words... all for a person you might never see in your entire pathetic lifetime! or might never be succesful as, not even might! Guy u no fit successful reach Mr.Macaroni... bunch of stupid Mofos
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by obontami: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Drastick:

U can mock me as u like. I pray u dnt find yourself in such situation

Oga, go and sit the fucck down. Do you know the kind of work I'm doing to survive in this depressing economy? You want free and easy money, you turn yourself to E-almajiri.

If nothing is wrong with your hands and legs. Boy, you have no excuse to shamelessly beg men like you online!
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by greymiles: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Applelips:

You sound daft. Is it only lekki residents that pay toll fees? If u live in epe and going to lagos island market, wont you pay the toll fee?
Lol, see person wey no sound daft...
Is that the only road linking epe to Lagos island?
Since the toll free is too much, why don’t you make use of alternative routes
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mendy101:

Please email me
Check again sir
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Mendy101:

Please email me
Pls check
Re: Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate by Drastick(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Mendy101:

Please email me
Why treating me dis way sir?

SARS Beat OAP Kofi Bartels In Port Harcourt, Threaten To Kill Him / Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big / Meghan & Prince Harry: Peter Okoye Hailed For Choosing Lola Omotayo Over Family

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51