Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me (2090 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / My Girlfriend Had Sex With Another Guy As Pay Back / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Solofresh2: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, there is something bothering me I would like to share here.
There is this lady have been dating since last year.Though,I have known her for long before we started dating and I never knew she had a child. I loved her so much.
I found out last week that she had a child (a girl) who is not staying with her.The child stays with her sister in Canada.I got to know all this when i went to her apartment to see her.She was making a call with the sister but unknown to her,i met the door open so I heard her conversation on the phone asking about her daughter.Then I challenged her but she denied.I later checked on her close friend, though,they are not in good terms at the moment and she reveal to me that she has a daughter after I bribed my way in her.She even showed me a picture of the girl on her phone. I collected the pics and challenged her with it and she was shocked. I thought she was a very decent person because of her good behavior.She started crying, telling me she was afraid I will break up with her.She has been calling me since last week but I refused to pick her calls.She came to see me over the weekend,I told her I don't want to see her.Even a non Nigerian number called,I pick and learnt it was her sister.She apologized but I don't feel interested.
Am confused what should I do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by spydera: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
You already said you're not interested...in the apology as well as in the relationship so what's making you confused again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by MMWandali: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Be truthful to yourself

Would you have remained with her if she had told you earlier?

She was not sincere and truthful tho

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by ekitimanalways(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Solofresh2:
There is this lady have been dating since last year.Though,I have known her for long before we started dating and I never knew she had a child. I loved her so much.
I found out last week that she had a child (a girl) who is not staying with her.The child stays with her sister in Canada.I got to know all this when i went to her apartment to see her.She was making a call with the sister but unknown to her,i met the door open so I heard her conversation on the phone asking about her daughter.Then I challenged her but she denied.I later checked on her close friend, though,they are not in good terms at the moment and she reveal to me that she has a daughter after I bribed my way in her.She even showed me a picture of the girl on her phone. I collected the pics and challenged her with it and she was shocked. I thought she was a very decent person because of her good behavior.She started crying, telling me she was afraid I will break up with her.She has been calling me since last week but I refused to pick her calls.She came to see me over the weekend,I told her I don't want to see her.Even a non Nigerian number called,I pick and learnt it was her sister.She apologized but I don't feel interested.

Decide on forgiveness.
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Truvelisback(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
To see ladies without a child to date is not really easy. Anyway, the ball is in ur court.
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Do what's on your mind Niqqa
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Solofresh2: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
MMWandali:
Be truthful to yourself

Would you have remained with her if she had told you earlier?
If she had told me earlier, I would have possibly consider her because I really loved her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by EmzyT: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by godofuck231: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nothing there , it shows her womb is functioning and she's willing to settle , she most likely have changed and willing to be with a man who's decent , what you should do is find out who the baby daddy is and see if she's going back to him at intervals , if not go ahead if so abandon ship

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don’t see any issues here,she loves you deeply hence the reason she hid it from you.Love supersedes all these and that child could be very beneficial to you in future.Think deep and put yourself in her shoes.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Anfieldboss: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t see any issues here,she loves you deeply hence the reason she hid it from you.Love supersedes all these and that child could be very beneficial to you in future.Think deep and put yourself in her shoes.

Women will comfortably support nonsense out of sentiments and bias.

Where is sincerity and openness? Love is not deceptive. The young man would never have known if he did not find out by himself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by thorpido(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
She was afraid she would lose you if she told you.A lot of people in your girlfriend's position hide such things.

If you love her and she has been a good girl thus far,you can find a place in your heart to forgive her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Nicepoker(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by flokii: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
@OP That woman is full of deceit.. I'm sure there are many secrets she is hiding from you.
The moment you confronted her and she still lied shows she has nothing genuine for you. Attimes a guy might want to know what is on ground and how to plan ahead, does not necessarily mean he will leave.. but when you start lying and all, you give the impression that you're a bad person.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Danielomisco(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
A lady dt denys fact like dt can kill,its a big red flag.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Nonexisting: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Shebi you love her and she tells you she loves you too? Brother, you have to forgive and love her daughter also. These simps won't kill me aswear.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by GooodHardDick: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
She's a single mother. That is how single mothers behaves. Always acting all nice while looking for a simp to manipulate and hook up to.

OP, dump that girl asap and move on with ur life. Girls full everywhere! Never settle for less. Don't be her second option. Let her go and meet her baby daddy if she's so decent and responsible. Oga dump that girl and move on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by GooodHardDick: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
Shebi you love her and she tells you she loves you too? Brother, you have to forgive and love her daughter also. These simps won't kill me aswear.

I swear down comrade grin grin Simps are worst than cancer! They won't kill somebody!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by GooodHardDick: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Oturatetuala(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Now that u know and probably she as apologize, what else do you want? You don jam ur naija third hand motor be that.

Don't date or marry someone with a child, you won't enjoy ur life at the long run.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Afrobasic(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Why are you confused?

She's has shown you that she's a pretty good liar and a manipulator yet you are still confused?

From your short write up, I can already tell that she is capable of paternity fraud.

It is best you start to find someone else. In the meantime use her for recreational purposes only.

Never. I repeat. Never! settle for a single mother.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Afrobasic(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Now that u know and probably she as apologize, what else do you want? You don jam ur naija third hand motor be that.

Don't date or marry someone with a child, you won't enjoy ur life at the long run.

Every logical man knows this except these simps.

They're always confused even when they are surrounded by red flags. sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by TYCO77: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Solofresh2:

What she did is not good but not unpardonable. If you really love her use this opportunity to sit her down and let her tell you all you need to know about her which she is hiding from you. Never ever use whatever she will disclose to you to speak or act against her, she will respect you for that.
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by AgentGoat: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:

I wish you can be banned from this forum forever.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
AgentGoat:

I wish you can be banned from this forum forever.
Eiya why are you pained? Echoke,choken’t it?
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
I no see any case here oh, nah pikin your girlfreind born, she no kill person....although she suppose to have told you about it, but she have told you already she is afraid of losing you that's why she didnt tell you, so relax guy if you love her, no go the vex anyhow oh. cool cool cool

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Oturatetuala(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Afrobasic:

Every logical man knows this except these simps.

They're always confused even when they are surrounded by red flags. sad

Simps got no life in this world.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Reggaemich(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2022

Op, if your mind is no longer In the relationship

Don't force it or force yourself

U will only make yourself unhappy in a longRun

My advice

If she started with a Lie, it will definitely end with a Lie

Simply give yourself time and space away from her,

To know whether u still want to continue the relationship or Not

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Franklinshaddy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Solofresh2 post=111530661]Hello Nairalanders, there is something bothering me I would like to share here.
Am confused what should I do[color=#006600][/color]She know the kind of person you are thats why she never tell you, the truth I will tell you is that you don't love her, cos if you do you will try to reason with her before you break up
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by Franklinshaddy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=Solofresh2 post=111530661]Hello Nairalanders, there is something bothering me I would like to share here.
Am confused what should I do smiley smiley smiley[color=#006600][/color]She know the kind of person you are thats why she never tell you, the truth I will tell you is that you don't love her, cos if you do you will try to reason with her before you break up
Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by ashawopikin(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Solofresh2:
wetin dey confuse you? U said u are no longer interested

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
deceitful people left right and center... what are you confused about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Nigerian Feminist And Her Boyfriend / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Drama As Condoms Fall Out Of Evangelist’s Pocket At ATM Stand (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.