Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him (329 Views)

Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him / I am the brokest person on nairaland see evidence PHOTOS / What Is The 'brokest' You Have Ever Been? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by jaelz(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
So was chatting with this girl and she told me that she broke up her boyfriend because they went out to eat and he legitimately told them to package a small piece chicken that he was eating and he couldn't finish for him so he takes it home to devor later.

She said it was just so disgusting to her, so ladies what's the brokest thing a man has ever done that made you to leave him

Cc: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Animegirl(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Not spending on me at all. I mean how can you say you love me and not buy common 5k airtime for me undecided. Love no be for mouth, prove it with money and emotional support. Thanks.
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by GooodHardDick: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
Not spending on me at all. I mean how can you say you love me and not buy common 5k airtime for me undecided. Love no be for mouth, prove it with money and emotional support. Thanks.

Poverty has really finished this one.

Dating is not an employment. You should not be maintained by the guy you are dating. If you say love is caring, why can't you care for him too. Do you hate him? If you're broke. Get a job, not a boyfriend. Stop being a liability and a parasite. This is called entitlement mentality. Stop this Jezebelic manipulations

Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by Riverville(m): 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
How much did you spend on him?
Animegirl:
Re: Ladies What's That Brokest Thing A Man Did That Made You Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:

by their reply, you shall know them...

What Should I Do? / A Lady Giving A Man Mouth Action In A Public Bar / Amber Heard Getting Annoyed With Johnny Depp's Lawyer Over Multiple Objections