Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

2face And Annie Family Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2face And Annie Family Issues (177 Views)

2face Idibia And Annie Idibia Are At It Again And It's Very Serious [video /phot / 2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face And Annie Family Issues by emiriam(f): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
2face and Annie family Issues lesson for all - Seth Kome

Delta businessman, philanthropist [b][/b]Mr. Seth Kome popularly know as oraclebarman has commended Nigeria Singer Innocent Idibia known as 2face and wife Annie Idibia for handling their family issues maturely.

Seth Kome who is the CEO of Seth Hotel Asaba noted that men should becareful in involving families into their businesses.

He said the enemy of a man is not far from his home and that is why people should be watchful.

Seth who was reacting to outburst by Annie Elder brother wisdom said bringing family issues online is uncalled for .

“Before you bring in any member of your families into your business, watch carefully to avoid what has happened to 2face and wife Annie.

There are lessons to learn from 2face and Annie family issues.

We must all understand the fact that we have family members who we have helped , it doesn’t mean they will always be grateful and some will always come online to castigate us before the public.

My love for 2face and his wife Annie family issues online has taught me few lessons of life.” he said .
Re: 2face And Annie Family Issues by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
handling their issues maturely by having them dragging their problems on social media AND having the whole world reading about their nonsense?! this is handling business maturely to you?!?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Meet Up (make Friends, Hook Up And So On) / ⑨⑨〖119✦826〗❿ Call Girls In Oxygen Palolem Goa / Is It Possible To Obtain A Loan On Next Case Without BVN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.