Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) (50380 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
angry
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Lifeemetu(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
tit:
Tinubu say they are 60!
Which one is the train driver who was shot dead?
Which ones is the two female cabin crew who was shot dead too?

Tinubu doesn't know counting na
Abi the 60 be future people way go die for train attack.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by eazyduzit: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
How do I create a topic in nairaland?Please help
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

Karma is also law of casualty. Cause and effect. Illiterate
Prove the physics law behind it. Oniranu
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Where is terrorist El-rufai of kaduna undecided

Where's terrorist lier Mohammed undecided

EndNigeriaNow To Save Lives.

Referendum campaigns are on.

Nigeria for Death

Referendum for Life

The choice is yours.

Terrorist in the bushes attacking civilians on train.

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:

Prove the physics law behind it. Oniranu

Oponu, what do you understand by law of casualty?
When you do good don’t you feel good? Prove the chemistry behind it ode.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
soojar:

If that is how it always works none of the children of Nigerian politicians and probably police should be alive today, or maybe should have all run mad but alas! They are the ones living the life today, driving around in luxurious cars, going round the world and would likely still come back to rule over you. In afterlife, maybe.

By the way it's haunt

Who said anything about dying?
When you go good don’t you feel good?
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:
Dia blood will hunt buhari to his 7th generation
NO....The rest of us should get our PVC and vote Buhari's incompetent party out. Buhari's 7th generation will keep enjoying their loot, same way Abacha, Babangida, Obasanjo and other's generation will keep enjoying theirs.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

Oponu, what do you understand by law of casualty?
When you do good don’t you feel good? Prove the chemistry behind it ode.
Olosh1 be capping shit.
Law of capping ni.

Be saying nonsense to console yourself
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
EkperemoEgbabi:

When will black man get sense?
loooool......
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

These cusses don't take any effect on them. Buhari and his predecessors has lived a fulfilled life already. Just make an informed decision and vote wisely.
I tire o
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
tollyboy5:

Olosh1 be capping shit.
Law of capping ni.

Be saying nonsense to console yourself

Ranting from an illiterate cheesy
The slavery has really dealt with your mental health, be supporting evil thinking you’ll go scot free. You will get it back in folds. Cause and effects will affect you.. tongue
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

Who said anything about dying?
When you go good don’t you feel good?

You feel good when you do good as a good person. Also, a bad person feels good when he does bad.

That's by the way, I quoted you because you talked about Karma visiting those doing bad in Nigeria and I put it to you it doesn't always work that way realistically. At least in this present life
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
It will never be well with Tinubu

God knows Tinubu will suffer for all these he has caused
Looool... Tinubu wont suffer.....It is you and I that decide to either sell our vote, or choose not to register to vote for a better candidate that will suffer........let"s stop whining ourselves
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
soojar:

You feel good when you do good as a good person. Also, a bad person feels good when he does bad.

That's by the way, I quoted you because you talked about Karma visiting those doing bad in Nigeria and I put it to you it doesn't always work that way realistically. At least in this present life

Of course it works that way, can you do good and feel bad?
You doing good and feeling good is karma, cause and effect. Law of casualty. Read up.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

Of course it works that way, can you do good and feel bad?
You doing good and feeling good is karma, cause and effect. Law of casualty. Read up.

My bad then. I thought you meant bad things MUST happen to all that do bad in this world. I thought that's an aspect of the so called Karma.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
soojar:

My bad then. I thought you meant bad things MUST happen to all that do bad in this world. I thought that's an aspect of the so called Karma.

You doing bad and feeling bad is not bad enough? Didn’t a bad thing just happen?
Can the person have peace of mind? How much do they sell peace of mind. If you don’t have peace of mind can you be healthy? which wealth is better than Health?

And when I said karma did you also see “cause and effect” and “law of casualty” did you see them which I stated along side.
It’s your definition of karma that’s the problem.. karma happens everytime! Remember CAUSE AND EFFECT IS KARMA!
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by peculiar2233: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:
Amen
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by peculiar2233: 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
EkperemoEgbabi:

When will black man get sense?
Unfortunate soul... Do u have sense yourself?
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by excomarow(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kestolove:

Because say na you be Oluwa...
Blame Buhari for everything that happens in this country... His 7th generation is better than your first generation
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

You doing bad and feeling bad is not bad enough? Can the person have peace of mind? How much do they sell peace of mind. If you don’t have peace of mind can you be healthy? which wealth is better than Health?

And when I said karma did you also see “cause and effect” and “law of casualty” did you see them which I stated along side.
It’s your definition of karma that’s the problem.. karma happens everytime! Remember CAUSE AND EFFECT IS KARMA!

My bad again. I thought what you people call Karma is you do bad you get bad, you do good you get good.

I never knew it means something totally different from that.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
soojar:

My bad again. [b][/b]I thought [b][/b]what you people call Karma is you do bad you get bad, you do good you get good.

I never knew it means something totally different from that.

Thanks for the clarification.
We saying same thing..
You do bad you feel bad, you do good you feel good.
Can a happy person feel bad? When you feel bad do you have peace of mind? If you don’t have peace of mind can you be healthy? This is not complex atall..
We speaking English na.
And where did you see your own thought of karma that’s different from what I said? Show me.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Only feel sorry for the non abokiis, the abokiis can fall for all I care.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

We saying same thing..
You do bad you feel bad, you do good you feel good.
Can a happy person feel bad? When you feel bad do you have peace of mind? If you don’t have peace of mind can you be healthy? This is not complex atall..
We speaking English na.
And where did you see your own thought of karma that’s different from what I said? Show me.

I'm a bit confused now. Pardon me my understanding is a bit slow. Do you mean that Karma means you do bad, you get bad?
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
soojar:

I'm a bit confused now. Pardon me my understanding is a bit slow. Do you mean that Karma means you do bad, you get bad?

Yes. Karma is CAUSE AND EFFECT.
When you do bad, do you feel happy? Fulfilled?
Why is it that when you do bad, you GET bad feelings? What comes with bad feelings? Depression or happiness?
Haven’t you noticed that as more people do bad we have more laws and court of laws? Hospitals and new types of diseases? These are not traits of happy and good people.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
tenpipsperday:

It is curse not cusses

Go school you go say no.
cuss is another term for curse....no one knows it all but at least try dey use google before u attack
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nosayer:
The major tribes are represented among the dead....yet in their foolishness, they keep dragging one another.

Keep your tribalism and hatred and in fact, increase it if you like. I just pray you don't become a victim of the ills of Nigeria one day.
You have said it all.
hausa this, yoruba that, fulani that, igbo this, ijaw that......all these ones na stories for who no think deep.....Tinubu still doing friendship wit Atiku..Orji Uzor Kalu still associate with Tinubu and Atiku...... KanuNwakwo still supporting Tinubu Presidency, Elrufai son go still marry Igbo politician daughter...DeyDereDeyDull yourself dey abuse yourselves..make elites dey unite across tribal lines in stealing u dry
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
What about the Security men in the Train that normally form Commando? Didn't they confront the bandits? If not, then their presence in the Train is as useless as UEUE in QUEUE.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
angry grin grin
Maynman:

Yes. Karma is CAUSE AND EFFECT.
When you do bad, do you feel happy? Fulfilled?
Why is it that when you do bad, you GET bad feelings? What comes with bad feelings? Depression or happiness?
Haven’t you noticed that as more people do bad we have more laws and court of laws? Hospitals and new types of diseases? These are not traits of happy and good people.

You like stories bros grin grin na just yes or no question na. Make you nor dey confuse those of us just learning. You people saying Karma this Karma that, does it mean if you do bad, bad things will happen to you? If your answer is yes, then both of us are not saying the same thing because that's where I disagreed with you from onset, Good things happen to bad people everyday and bad things happen to good people everyday.

If your answer is No, that Karma does not mean bad things will happen to you because you do bad, then case closed, means I never got you people's definition of Karma correctly
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Comedian2019: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
dat9jaguy:

As you have said this now, I bet you feel fulfilled. Everything in your life will become great now that you have said this.
As the 'blood haunts the supporters of the evil, incompetent government' (your words) then automatically your life becomes better?
Run your own race in life and stop blaming supporters of the government for your failures in life, because in this same government you are cursing people with brains are making it legally.
Why are you pained? grin grin grin
It's obvious you have agreed that you're supporting an evil, incompetent government. You know what happens to supporters of evil?
REGRET!

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Comedian2019:

Why are you pained? grin grin grin
It's obvious you have agreed that you're supporting an evil, incompetent government. You know what happens to supporters of evil?
REGRET!

Who I support is my business and whom you support is also your business.
I support because I like and understand their policies and you don't, for whatever reasons.
My supporting Bubu's government does not affect you in any way because I have just one vote just like you, so I don't see how my choice affects you.
Mind you I'm only catching cruise with you, your curse (abi na cuss) has no effect whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.