Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,907 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) (50379 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2022
Maynman:

ask the person that made you retar.d probably Buhari grin
According to you, This Reta.rd thinks the word is meant only for the brain.

Growth can be retar.ded
Progress can be retar.ded so as your retar.ded Brain. Do you understand now? Retar.ded Brain grin
“Casualty is a vocabulary” right? Tell me more vocabularies.
What’s the definition of retar.d?, retar.ded Brain.
Better don’t give birth to a child, you will be a disgrace to them.

Looks like you don't have any new "bomb" to add to your list here:

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma
your brain can be retar. ded

You are now doing what I advised you on initially, 'watch your words', don't say what you don't know, if you hear any new words also find out how you can use them. Most importantly, this is a public forum so be sure of yourself before you blab.

Let me leave you with that for now while I go look for something to eat. When I'm free later I will check you on other posts to see if you are putting the lessons you have learnt here today into practice, and if not, I expose your folly again grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2022
soojar:

Looks like you don't have any new "bomb" to add to your list here:

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma
your brain can be retar. ded

You are now doing what I advised you on initially, 'watch your words', don't say what you don't know, if you hear any new words also find out how you can use them. Most importantly, this is a public forum so be sure of yourself before you blab.

Let me leave you with that for now while I go look for something to eat. When I'm free later I will check you on other posts to see if you are putting the lessons you have learnt here today into practice, and if not, I expose your folly again grin

Noise from a retar.d.
I can’t even ask you to think, you are unable to do that grin

ask the person that made you retar.ded probably Buhari grin
According to This Reta.rd, he thinks the word is meant only for the brain.

Growth can be retar.ded
Progress can be retar.ded so as your retar.ded Brain. Do you understand now? Retar.ded Brain grin
Better don’t give birth to a child, you are a disgrace and will be a disgrace to them.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Maynman:

Noise from a retar.d.
I can’t even ask you to think, you are unable to do that grin

ask the person that made you retar.ded probably Buhari grin
According to This Reta.rd, he thinks the word is meant only for the brain.

Growth can be retar.ded
Better don’t give birth to a child, you are a disgrace and will be a disgrace to them.

Hello English casualty grin
Are you there? I have some free time to burn
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
soojar:

Hello English casualty grin
Are you there? I have some free time to burn

Retar.ded Brain how you dey? grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Maynman:

Retar.ded Brain how you dey? grin

I hope you worked on the assignment I gave you in 'brighter grammar', It will help you a lot
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
soojar:

I hope you worked on the assignment I gave you in 'brighter grammar', It will help you a lot

And you can’t Help yourself, poor you, retar.ded Brain. grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 04, 2022
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is to die for the ills of Nigeria.

I sincerely hope that I can make out again. There's so much more to live for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.