Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) (50369 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Konor: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
So sad.
all these people are dead and useless non-entities like Iyaebe are still alive.
This life no balance Sha.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Comedian2019: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Who I support is my business and whom you support is also your business.
I support because I like and understand their policies and you don't, for whatever reasons.
My supporting Bubu's government does not affect you in any way because I have just one vote just like you, so I don't see how my choice affects you.
Mind you I'm only catching cruise with you, your curse (abi na cuss) has no effect whatsoever.
Are you saying Bubu government is evil and incompetent, because I never mentioned him in my comments. Go back and read.
If you say so, well that's your choice.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Konor:
So sad.
all these people are dead and useless non-entities like Iyaebe are still alive.
This life no balance Sha.
What makes you so bold that you ain’t scared of me
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Comedian2019:

Are you saying Bubu government is evil and incompetent, because I never mentioned him in my comments. Go back and read.
If you say so, well that's your choice.

Cowards, one thing I noticed about your type are they never take responsibility for their actions and statements and this reflects in your everyday life that's why you would rather blame government for your failures, than take responsibility and better your future.
Read your own statement in the first place and tell me supporters of which government were you laying your infantile 'curse' on.

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Comedian2019: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Cowards, one thing I noticed about your type are they never take responsibility for their actions and statements and this reflects in your everyday life that's why you would rather blame government for your failures, than take responsibility and better your future.
Read your own statement in the first place and tell me supporters of which government were you laying your infantile 'curse' on.
grin grin grin good to see that you are calling the people you support evil and incompetent.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
soojar:
angry grin grin

You like stories bros grin grin na just yes or no question na. Make you nor dey confuse those of us just learning. You people saying Karma this Karma that, does it mean if you do bad, bad things will happen to you? If your answer is yes, then both of us are not saying the same thing because that's where I disagreed with you from onset, Good things happen to bad people everyday and bad things happen to good people everyday.

If your answer is No, that Karma does not mean bad things will happen to you because you do bad, then case closed, means I never got you people's definition of Karma correctly
I see you don’t like reading.
My first sentence was “yes”

How did you know they were good people did you perhaps use the law of casualty to guess they are good people? cheesy you are already agreeing to karma, law of casualty is also karma tongue
Read my previous response SLOWLY…
“ Yes. Karma is CAUSE AND EFFECT.
When you do bad, do you feel happy? Fulfilled?
Why is it that when you do bad, you GET bad feelings? What comes with bad feelings? Depression or happiness?
Haven’t you noticed that as more people do bad we have more laws and court of laws? Hospitals and new types of diseases? These are not traits of happy and good people.”
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Konor: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
What makes you so bold that you ain’t scared of me
why would a prince be scared of a nonentity undecided

I understand It's a faceless forum that's why y'all just talk anyhow to people bigger than you. be careful.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Konor:
why would a prince be scared of a nonentity undecided

I understand It's a faceless forum that's why y'all just talk anyhow to people bigger than you. be careful.
Outside here you’ll only realise you are the nonentity, local low class prince having the guts to say rubbish about an original first class princess, social media advantage I guess
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hausa's are taking this country backward
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Konor: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Outside here you’ll only realise you are the nonentity, local low class prince having the guts to say rubbish about an original first class princess, social media advantage I guess
lol. People like you bow to me while I drive by on the streets, but online y'all claim to be gods. cheesy

Be careful young woman. You are nothing.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Konor:
lol. People like you bow to me while I drive by on the streets, but online y'all claim to be gods. cheesy

Be careful young woman. You are nothing.
People like you work for us and get payed, don’t let social media mislead you.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Comedian2019:

grin grin grin good to see that you are calling the people you support evil and incompetent.

If that makes you sleep well at night, then no problem.

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Konor: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
People like you work for us and get payed, don’t let social media mislead you.
So a person with royal blood work for mere servants in your hometown ? cheesy
You donmeanit cheesy
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Konor:
So a person with royal blood work for mere servants in your hometown ? cheesy
You donmeanit cheesy
You are not of royalty, I can see through your writing
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Konor: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not of royalty, I can see through your writing
shut up, dumbo.
I'm done with you. Bye
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Konor:
shut up, dumbo.
I'm done with you. Bye
Go to the trash where you truly belong. Internet fraudster
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by dappydozzy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

It will still hunt them.. forgotten about karma? Cause and effect?

Definitely, I will haunt them, I just laugh when some people talk, it is not a matter of living a fulfilled life, what you see is superficial, the rich and powerful also cry, and if you know how the universe works, you will know that the law of karma is real, if people know these laws and understand them, they won't even think of doing evil.

1 Like

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by bjay13: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why not these old animals in human skin running after political selfish interest...? Buhari and tinubu,iku ma pa yin ooo. 9ja youth have turned sacrificial lamb. God have mercy.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
dat9jaguy:

If that makes you sleep well at night, then no problem.
grin grin grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Maynman:

I see you don’t like reading.
My first sentence was “yes”

How did you know they were good people did you perhaps use the law of casualty to guess they are good people? cheesy you are already agreeing to karma, law of casualty is also karma tongue
Read my previous response SLOWLY…
“ Yes. Karma is CAUSE AND EFFECT.
When you do bad, do you feel happy? Fulfilled?
Why is it that when you do bad, you GET bad feelings? What comes with bad feelings? Depression or happiness?
Haven’t you noticed that as more people do bad we have more laws and court of laws? Hospitals and new types of diseases? These are not traits of happy and good people.”

Na wa. I didn't ask for epistle.

Yes or no sir.

I assume all you wrote up there means you said Yes, karma means bad things must happen to bad people. Then, you are very wrong sir..
There are many bad people enjoying life today and people that do good and are suffering. Your very self is an example
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
soojar:

Na wa. I didn't ask for epistle.

Yes or no sir.

I assume all you wrote up there means you said Yes, karma means bad things must happen to bad people. Then, you are very wrong sir..
There are many bad people enjoying life today and people that do good and are suffering. Your very self is an example

How did you know they were good people and bad people, is it because of what they did(CAUSE) that made you assume they are good people and bad people(EFFECT)? did you perhaps use the law of casualty to guess they are good people and bad? grin you are already agreeing to karma, law of casualty is also karma tongue
Are you saying good people are associated with good things and opposite for bad?
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 12:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

How did you know they were good people and bad people, is it because of what they did(CAUSE) that made you assume they are good people and bad people(EFFECT)? did you perhaps use the law of casualty to guess they are good people and bad? grin you are already agreeing to karma, law of casualty is also karma tongue
Are you saying good people are associated with good things and opposite for bad?

seems you just added a few words to your vocabulary and you are hell bent on using them not minding they fit in or not.

Whatever you call Karma is your business but you are still wrong. But hey, I get it you hear people say karma, you jumped on the wagon and now you are struggling to confuse yourself in the process of trying to explain that away using words anyhow you see them, e.g the bolded
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Itsvickee: 4:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Rest in peace to the peace.May God save us all
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 6:09am On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

seems you just added a few words to your vocabulary and you are hell bent on using them not minding they fit in or not.

Whatever you call Karma is your business but you are still wrong. But hey, I get it you hear people say karma, you jumped on the wagon and now you are struggling to confuse yourself in the process of trying to explain that away using words anyhow you see them, e.g the bolded

Seems you don’t understand simple sentence and words. Law of casualty is a vocabulary where did you read that? Better learn!. What do you understand by “vocabulary”?

How did you know a person is a good person or bad person you have been dodging since. You’ve been exposed. grin
You are the confused one because you lack comprehension, which village were you thought that “casualty” is a vocabulary? grin
Law of casualty simply means “cause and effect” if you don’t know something, ask, don’t assume blindly. Vocabulary indeed cheesy
I ask again, how did you know a person is a good or bad person cheesy

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Seems you don’t understand simple sentence and words. Law of casualty is a vocabulary where did you read that? Better learn!. What do you understand by “vocabulary”?

How did you know a person is a good person or bad person you have been dodging since. You’ve been exposed. grin
You are the confused one because you lack comprehension, which village were you thought that “casualty” is a vocabulary? grin
Law of casualty simply means “cause and effect” if you don’t know something, ask, don’t assume blindly. Vocabulary indeed cheesy
I ask again, how did you know a person is a good or bad person cheesy

You like writing epistle no one reads.

Which evening school did you go? They are correcting you and still repeating same thing. Casualty is different from Causality that you keep writing. You must really be a casualty of English Language grin grin

I know you just learnt some words but please also learn their usage as well before you come to public space to brandish them. Please try grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

You like writing epistle no one reads.

Which evening school did you go? They are correcting you and still repeating same thing. Casualty is different from Causality that you keep writing. You must really be a casualty of English Language grin grin

I know you just learnt some words but please also learn their usage as well before you come to public space to brandish them. Please try grin
Noise where in your village is either casualty or causality a vocabulary?
I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person? You’ve be exposed, grin
You lack understanding and comprehension cheesy
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Noise where in your village is either casualty or causality a vocabulary?
I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person? You’ve be exposed, grin
You lack understanding and comprehension cheesy

grin grin
I get it, you want to save face. It's allowed

But please and please don't use those words again. You obviously don't know how.

Your Karma has found you out grin grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

grin grin
I get it, you want to save face. It's allowed

But please and please don't use those words again. You obviously don't know how.

Your Karma has found you out grin grin

Noise, I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or a bad person. And where in your village where you thought that casualty or causality is a vocabulary, why you finding it hard to answer, disgraced, your karma has already caught up with you why you finding it hard to answer cheesy
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Noise, I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or a bad person. And where in your village where you thought that casualty or causality is a vocabulary, why you finding it hard to answer, disgraced, your karma has already caught up with you why you finding it hard to answer cheesy

hahahaha,

"casualty" man. Trying to speak 'grammar' you don't understand

If you attended any primary school please go back to collect your money, you've been duped
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

hahahaha,

"casualty" man. Trying to speak 'grammar' you don't understand

If you attended any primary school please go back to collect your money, you've been duped

Noise man, where in your village is casualty or causality a vocabulary?
Do you even know what vocabulary means? You have been exposed ,
I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person, your Brain no fi answer am again? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.