Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,372 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) (50382 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Worshippers Killed In Niger State Mosque Attack (Photos) / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Noise man, where in your village is casualty or causality a vocabulary?
Do you even know what vocabulary means? You have been exposed ,
I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person, your Brain no fi answer am again? grin

grin grin
Last kick of a dying horse

You are the one confusing yourself using words you don't know the meaning. Just because you heard people saying things doesn't mean you must do same.

I get it though, you want to feel you can speak English and started quoting things nobody asked you from from the internet and ended up shooting yourself on the foot grin grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

grin grin
Last kick of a dying horse

You are the one confusing yourself using words you don't know the meaning. Just because you heard people saying things doesn't mean you must do same.

I get it though, you want to feel you can speak English and started quoting things nobody asked you from from the internet and ended up shooting yourself on the foot grin grin

Noise,Keep dodging, you lack comprehension and understanding.. where in your village is casualty or causality a vocabulary.
I ask again you numb skull, how do you know a person is a good person or bad person? Your Brain can’t answer that simple question grin
Vocabulary kee you there grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Noise,Keep dodging, you lack comprehension and understanding.. where in your village is casualty or causality a vocabulary.
I ask again you numb skull, how do you know a person is a good person or bad person? Your Brain can’t answer that simple question grin
Vocabulary kee you there grin

Drowning man holding on to straws.

I was subtly pointing it out to you over and over again that Casualty and Causality are two different things. I didn't want you to disgrace yourself on public forum, but you kept making noise until I had to open up your 'yansh' for the whole world to see. Now you are trying to save face grin grin grin. Just say thank you

And if you don't want to say thank you, I'm happy to offer my service to you free of charge grin grin At least if not for your sake but for the sake of your children
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

Drowning man holding on to straws.

I was subtly pointing it out to you over and over again that Casualty and Causality are two different things. I didn't want you to disgrace yourself on public forum, but you kept making noise until I had to open up your 'yansh' for the whole world to see. Now you are trying to save face grin grin grin. Just say thank you

And if you don't want to say thank you, I'm happy to offer my service to you free of charge grin grin At least if not for your sake but for the sake of your children

Retar.d that does not know what vocabulary is.

Noise, keep dodging, where in your village is Casualty or casuality a vocabulary,. Numb skull I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person,your Brain can’t answer that simple question, retar.d wink I have opened your Brain for the whole world to see that it’s empty, your children will be ashamed of their numb skull retar.d they call father.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Noise, keep dodging, where in your village is Casualty or casuality a vocabulary,. Numb skull I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person,your Brain can’t answer that simple question, retar.d wink I have opened your Brain for the whole world to see that it’s empty, your children will be ashamed of their numb skull retar.d they call father.

If there is something I've been able to assist you with it's the irritating way you throw words together when you don't know how to. Now you have limited yourself to where you are comfortable. I beg you don't let your children see all those Casualty, causality, and your other mumble-jumble things. Thanks
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

If there is something I've been able to assist you with it's the irritating way you throw words together when you don't know how to. Now you have limited yourself to where you are comfortable. I beg you don't let your children see all those Casualty, causality, and your other mumble-jumble things. Thanks

Noise, keep dodging, where in your village is Casualty or casuality a vocabulary,. Numb skull I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person,your Brain can’t answer that simple question, retar.d wink I have opened your Brain for the whole world to see that it’s empty, your children will be ashamed of their numb skull retar.d they call father. grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Noise, keep dodging, where in your village is Casualty or casuality a vocabulary,. Numb skull I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person,your Brain can’t answer that simple question, retar.d wink I have opened your Brain for the whole world to see that it’s empty, your children will be ashamed of their numb skull retar.d they call father. grin

Causality of English grin grin

Empty drum
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

Causality of English grin grin

Empty drum

Causality is a vocabulary.
Retar.ded Brain. grin grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Causality is a vocabulary.
Retar.ded Brain. grin grin

My guy, Is it possible for you to keep quiet so you won't keep making people abuse your English teacher?

Which one is retar. ded brain again for God's sake?

Brain cannot be Retar. ded this man, stop exposing yourself. When you learn or heard a new word try and find how they can be used in sentences before coming on public forum to brandish them.

Chai! This guy no go kill person o grin grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

My guy, Is it possible for you to keep quiet so you won't keep making people abuse your English teacher?

Brain cannot be Retar. ded this man, stop exposing yourself. When you learn or heard a new word try and find how they can be used in sentences before coming on public forum to brandish them.

Retar.d that does not know what vocabulary is. grin grin

Noise, keep dodging, where in your village is Casualty or casuality a vocabulary,. Numb skull I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person,your Brain can’t answer that simple question, retar.d wink I have opened your Brain for the whole world to see that it’s empty, your children will be ashamed of their numb skull retar.d they call father. cheesy
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Retar.d that does not know what vocabulary is. grin grin

Noise, keep dodging, where in your village is Casualty or casuality a vocabulary,. Numb skull I ask again how did you know a person is a good person or bad person,your Brain can’t answer that simple question, retar.d wink I have opened your Brain for the whole world to see that it’s empty, your children will be ashamed of their numb skull retar.d they call father. cheesy

grin grin
Haba! Retar. ded brain. Jokes apart, please who taught you all these things you are mixing up. That individual should be arrested ASAP
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

Your Brain is so retar.ded you don’t know that a brain can be retar.ded it’s not your fault, I understand, reta.rd cheesy
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

grin grin
Haba! Retar. ded brain. Jokes apart, please who taught you all these things you are mixing up. That individual should be arrested ASAP

Who made your Brain so retar.ded, that person really Destroyed your life, is it Buhari? grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Who made your [b]Brain so retar.ded[/b], grin grin that person really Destroyed your life, is it Buhari? grin

I really pity you o. A piece of advice for you. Send whatever you want to send to me for proof reading before posting.

You can also look up online. I know it might not be easy for you but just try. It's better than you making a ridicule of yourself online

haba! retard. ded brain grin grin grin

Let me wait a little bit before you send 2 more replies you would have thrown another English bomb again. "casualty of English" grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

I really pity you o. A piece of advice for you. Send whatever you want to send to me for proof reading before posting.

You can also look up online. I know it might not be easy for you but just try. It's better than you making a ridicule of yourself online

haba! retard. ded brain grin grin grin

Let me wait a little bit before you send 2 more replies you would have thrown another English bomb again. "casualty of English" grin

I really pity the kids you retar.d will give birth to.
Your Brain is so retar.ded you don’t know that a brain can be retar.ded it’s not your fault, I understand, reta.rd c grin
Shebi “causality is a vocabulary”, retar.ded brain cheesy
Tell me more vocabularies wink
You that have searched online why don’t you show me, expose my “yansh” reta.rd grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Your Brain is so retar.ded you don’t know that a brain can be retar.ded it’s not your fault, I understand, reta.rd c grin
Shebi “causality is a vocabulary”, retar.ded brain cheesy
Tell me more vocabularies wink
You that have searched online why don’t you show me, expose my “yansh” reta.rd grin

Mr. If you passed through any school they would have taught you that to be retar.ded is for your brain not to develop the way it ought to. So, brain does not have brain and hence cannot be retar.ded grin grin

I know I'm talking to myself, because this is obviously beyond your understanding. Please stick to your 'casualty' and 'karma' grin grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

Mr. If you passed through any school they would have taught you that to be retar.ded is for your brain not to develop the way it ought to. So, brain does not have brain and hence cannot be retar.ded grin grin

I know I'm talking to myself, because this is obviously beyond your understanding. Please stick to your 'casualty' and 'karma' grin grin

You that have searched online why don’t you show me, expose my “yansh”
Noise coming from a retard.ded Brain.

Your Brain is so retar.ded you don’t know that a brain can be retar.ded it’s not your fault, I understand, reta.rd grin
Shebi “causality is a vocabulary”, retar.ded brain
Tell me more vocabularies na cheesy grin

[/b]Growth can be retar.ded, progress can be retar.ded bet your retar.ded Brain can’t comprehend.[b]
grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

You that have searched online why don’t you show me, expose my “yansh”
Noise coming from a retard.ded Brain.

Your Brain is so retar.ded you don’t know that a brain can be retar.ded it’s not your fault, I understand, reta.rd grin
Shebi “causality is a vocabulary”, retar.ded brain
Tell me more vocabularies na cheesy grin

[b][/b]Growth can be retar.ded bet your retar.ded Brain can’t comprehend.[b][/b]
grin

so growth is the same thing as brain now grin grin grin grin Am I sure it's not a toddler playing with his mother's phone I'm talking to? ridiculous
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

so growth is the same thing as brain now grin grin grin grin Am I sure it's not a toddler playing with his mother's phone I'm talking to? ridiculous

I can’t blame you retar.Ded Brain, it’s not your fault. Where did I say Brain and growth is same thing. Read na retar.d
I only pity the kids you retar.d will give birth to.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

I can’t blame you retar.Ded Brain, it’s not your fault. Where did I say Brain and growth is same thing. Read na retar.d
I only pity the kids you retar.d will give birth to.

Hahahaha, I know you write before you think

According to you:
Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma
your brain can be retar. ded

I'm expecting more, keep them coming grin grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

Hahahaha, I know you write before you think

According to you:
Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

I'm expecting more, keep them coming grin grin

Growth can be retar.ded
Progress can be retar.ded so as your retar.ded Brain. Do you understand now? Retar.ded Brain grin
“Casualty is a vocabulary” right? Tell me more vocabularies.
Reta.rd thinks the word is meant for the brain.
What’s the definition of retar.d?, retar.ded Brain..
at least I think, can a retar.d think? NO grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Growth can be retar.ded
Progress can be retar.ded so as your retar.ded Brain. Do you understand now? Retar.ded Brain grin
What’s the definition of retar.d?, retar.ded Brain..

According to you:
Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

go back to your posts. think before you talk
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

According to you:
Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

go back to your posts. think before you talk

At least I think, can a retar.d think? NO grin

Reta.rd thinks the word is meant only for the brain.

Growth can be retar.ded
What’s the definition of retar.d?, retar.ded Brain.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

At least I think, can a retar.d think? NO grin

Growth can be retar.ded

According to your previous blab
Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

I'm sure you will soon add more to the list. any word you hear, you use
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

Reta.rd thinks the word is meant only for the brain. grin

Growth can be retar.ded
Progress can be retar.ded so as your retar.ded Brain. Do you understand now? Retar.ded Brain grin grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

You are no more using emojis grin please do wink
Retar.ded Brain.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Reta.rd thinks the word is meant only for the brain. grin

Growth can be retar.ded
Progress can be retar.ded so as your retar.ded Brain. Do you understand now? Retar.ded Brain grin grin

You can ask the teacher that taught you that

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

He will be in the best position to disgrace you more, I can't do that grin grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

You can ask the teacher that taught you that

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

He will be in the best position to disgrace you more, I can't do that grin grin

You can ask the person that made you retar.d probably Buhari grin

Growth can be retar.ded
Better don’t give birth to a child, you will be a disgrace to them.
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Growth can be retar.ded

As I said your teacher can answer those questions or whoever that thought you that

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
soojar:

As I said your teacher can answer those questions or whoever that thought you that

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

Growth can be retar.ded
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by soojar(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Growth can be retar.ded

according to you:

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

If you have any child around you, he might be able to even help you out and put you out of your misery grin
Re: Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) by Maynman: 12:01am On Apr 03, 2022
soojar:

according to you:

Brain = Growth
Casualty = Karma

If you have any child around you, he might be able to even help you out and put you out of your misery grin
ask the person that made you retar.d probably Buhari grin
According to you, This Reta.rd thinks the word is meant only for the brain.

Growth can be retar.ded
Better don’t give birth to a child, you are a disgrace and will be a disgrace to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo) / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Lady Who Bit Thumb Of FRSC Official In Lagos Taken To Mobile Court (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.