Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (44021 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by immortalmortal: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Deal with it or you quit. Its funny how you keep stumbling across his chats with these girls. E be like say you no like peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Shukusheka(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2022
You clearly married a cheat as a husband. He must have been cheating on you extensively while you were dating; you either just did not see the red flag or you saw it and overlooked it.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by hocena19: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by MrCover: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Juliet751:
Hmm.you can stop him from cheating,just take care of your baby pls.

Do You Know When God Almighty want to locate you?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2022
I hate cheating and lies. I can’t condole a cheating partner in a relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ignis: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2022
You don enter lifetime one chance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Johel(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

I need inputs from married people please.
We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!

U like trouble....why checking your husband's phone?...be like u like headache...oya na, continue...Na u go tire.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by enonche85(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!

Hanty, maybe you no dey give huncle well well. grin
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by yinkeys(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
DM
I can help you
@cheerycherry
Don’t give yourself heart attacks o
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by EdgepointLTD(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Time is rolling away from all of us at the same pace. If you Sit it rolls away,
if you sleep it rolls away,
If you do something it goes away,
If you don't do anything it goes away. You are happy or miserable it goes away, time is running out for all of us. So it's only the energy that You put into Life makes the Difference. If you bring Your energies to a certain level of intensity and possibility, what somebody does in 10 years you may do it in 1 year.

Investing in a Land property expectially in a choice area like Ibeju Lekki Lagos State can never go wrong..
At Edgepoint Shelters Limited we are committed to fulfilling that your Long term dreams of becoming a Landlord in Lagos..

Our land is Governor's consent therefore it is out of the menace of the Omoniles

For enquiries
Please contact
silasiko10@gmail.com

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Cutehector(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Your side chick is softer than you, doesn't yell at him, doesn't give him high blood pressure.

Everyone needs to understand this marriage thing, its for better for worse.. Not for better only. The sooner y'all realise this, maybe y'all would enter the marriage with the "i am ready to carry my cross" mentality.

You cant be expecting only better in a marriage, lies! It wont work.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by karashita: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Klass99:

Majority of them are like that with their texts/chats (especially those middle aged ones, that mid-life crisis is worrying) that is why you see them guard their phones with their lives and practically dive for it, when wifey comes within inches of it.

All the married men I know personally have confessed that they were caught and found out via their phones/chats. I look at them sideways like undecided, with all the time and energy you put into cheating, you don't have the common sense to delete your messages and wipe the phone clean of all traces?

I honestly think all their sense is situated between their legs. But, they are forever claiming logical.

You nailed it sis.Very apt.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Prenonjebose: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2022
He is addicted to sex and sexual fantasies. Guess, he needs counseling from experienced persons, before he lands himself in trouble. It's baffling that you didn't notice his emotional waywardness during the six long years of knowing him

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Mafxeless: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

You are the cause of your problem old fool, you dated him for 6 years and 2 of you have been married for 3 years and all you do is to check his phones, you are such a demented idiot, i even blame your foolish and randy husband for not giving you a resounding slap each time you check his phone. werey!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Realdeals(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Let him know you are aware he's cheating, but don't nag, complain or show him attitude, continue to play your role as a wife, that will invoke fear in him more.
Make jest about his escapades and ask him to tell you more. If he didn't drop money at home, feed him and don't forget to make jest of his sexual escapades while eating; make the statement in a jovial manner. I bet, he'll become scared of you.
Cheerycherry:

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by GeneralPula: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Klass99:

Lmao grin. You can say this again.

I been wan craze on top of 1k, I thought was missing from a 5k POS transaction I did with my hair stylist.

She gave me 5k quite alright, after we were done making my hair. On getting home the money was not adding up, I began fuming in my mind, thinking she did an abracadabra on me.......

Until I paused and did the maths on what I spent between her place and mine. The money was still not adding up, I turned my whole bag upside down to find that 1k o. grin

No sensible person is joking with money these days or throwing it around anyhow. Except you have the gift of giving and you really care about the poor/charity.

@ Topic, genuine condolences poster. I have no encouraging words.

I can't help thinking the single life is bliss considering the recent narratives of married folks on this forum.

I’m curious..

As you be single, you no dey knack?

And if you dey knack, no be person BF/husband go dey knack you?

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by gabbasin: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

pls don't quit your marriage because of a cheating husband, sit him down and tell him that cheating hurts you and it will tell on his finances. Most men are cheaters and most love their wIves even when they cheat.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by phemmyfour: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

you can't stop this one....he's far gone. Just carry your cross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by flokii: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
@OP Go for HIV/AIDS test and follow it up with STD tests including herpes virus.. na those kind disease dey kill your type married to cheating spouse.
Intelligent people hardly cheat.. a person can be smart and still not be intelligent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by iamPROPHETZ(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
I don't want to get married sad shocked
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

let me tell you. I'm married. One of the tips to stop a married man from cheating is early morning s.......e........X. and also don't just lie down also move your body when deal is on. If you can increase it upto four a week it is fine. I promise you he will reduce.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Ralph2211(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Good day lady, I read through your message and I found out that your hubby is a serial cheater and not ready for anything call repentance for now.
I will never advice you to leave your marriage because he cheats because it rains everywhere but you can pls call him and talk it out with him and also check from your end if you are not the cause of his stupid act and lastly, for sanity and for your health sake pls STAY AWAY FROM HIS PHONE. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Twoclans(f): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2022
At the expense of my comment sounding very ridiculous I will still say what is on my mind.Madam go and learn how to suck prick.Your husband seems to be a lover of his gbola been sucked.
The sex might be satisfying for you which is a good thing because most times it's the woman who is never satisfied .However something seem to be missing for him.

To satisfy a man in bed is not so difficult .You just need to be open minded and as slutty as possible.

Then again it could be that you are picking up so much Bill's in the house and the guy has so much free time to be having erections up and down.PUSH MORE BILLS TO HIM grin grin

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2022
rickpat:
your husband is either cheating on you or very close to cheating on you...he acts like someone not ready for a marriage journey..I would advise you stop looking at his chat for your sanity sake....but I will assure you..you will catch him sexually cheating soon....I know you will get advise from people telling you to report to his family or pastor...but trust me..NO ONE CAN STOP ANYONE THAT WANTS TO CHEAT...just be on the watch,save more money incase o...cus he is really disrespecting you in front of other women...no one disrespects his wife if he doesn't have another woman he respects...just be calm...stop looking at his chat for now for your sanity sake... your baby needs you...wish you the best

You made so much sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2022
talk2hb1:

I guess this is your own side of the story, rereading through your post it's like you are not doing something right or you are not listening to him either perhaps you guys are not being honest with each other. He wants something, talk to him from your Heart, let him express his desire. If you listen to him and he expresses his desires and fantasies negotiate with him, he is your husband you know him than anyone else. You should have his mumu button. He is not a cheat, he is just a wannabe

If the reverse was the case, would you give this same advise to the husband? If the wife was the one sending her shirtless pictures to another man, would you tell the man that there’s something he’s not doing well and that he needs to talk his his wife to find out?
LOl

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by joyandfaith: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

I hope you have valid marriage certificate and evidences of your contribution to the project. What is the name in the project?
I see separation or divorce coming and prepare to be a single mother or for your child to have a step- father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

madam face your front i taught u caught him cheating.

All this write up is because of chats some people are freaky chatters but they cant do what they write remember there is something called sex chat

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by lacidi: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Severally is wrong English in this context. The correct phrase is 'several times'.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by LordIsaac(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2022
I'm sure you ignored these red flags before marriage and vowed to stay with him for better or worse. This is the "worse" part of the marriage. Seek marital counselling and draw elders you both respect into the matter before he mistakenly uses you for ritual.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2022
atarapa:
let me tell you. I'm married. One of the tips to stop a married man from cheating is early morning s.......e........X. and also don't just lie down also move your body when deal is on. If you can increase it upto four a week it is fine. I promise you he will reduce.

Not true.
If you like act like Jackie Chan in the bed a man that wants to cheat will cheat, many men are greedy and you cannot stop a man who is not disciplined from cheating

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ZUBY77(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Keep searching his phone. You will be the loser very soon.
He lives with you, gives you se x three times a week and you wont let his phone rest until he leaves.
We will be here to console you when the time comes.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Oloksin: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Stop checking your husband phone and everywhere will be good. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank / Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.