Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (44032 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Princewell2012(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The husband is joking this while intentionally disrespecting his vows and his wife? undecided

Assume your own wife carried out similar prank on you and your marriage, sexting other men, would you be this relaxed about it? undecided

My wife will not even do that in the first place. Our relationship did not called for that , we knows and understand ourselves well before the marriage.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Princewell2012:
My wife will not even do that in the first place. Our relationship did not called for that , we knows ourself well before the marriage.
LOL.... I asked that you try to put yourself in this woman's shoe and you immediately get all defensive.... interesting! undecided

Anyways , again, assume your own wife carried out similar prank on you and your marriage, sexting other men, would you be this relaxed about it? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok, so if your galfriend or wife is sex-texting other men, it is all because the one is just naughty ? undecided
oga i wont be repeating myself again its what i said
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by EndRape2(f): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
He is not going to change, he is a born cheat, forget it, he is cheating already or looking for oppotunity to do so.
Why are you paying bills financially, if he is not supporting in domestic chores do not share bills , let him carry his financial bills alone , safe your money , there is no future in this marriage , so stop investing your money in it, so you will not lose both physically and emotionally and financially,

Let him carry his financial responsibility alone .

Any girl can become pregnant for him, hope you know that, because he is a dog? Save your money incase something negative happens ,you can move on. And have money for your self and son.

Emotionally detech your self from him, look for a male friend that can keep you company , and chat dirty with him m also,

Dress well and go out with friends , attend birthday parties , weddings alone, so you can meet with male friends

He will not change and he will keep telling you lies

So ignore the dog, and save for your self, incase something happens .

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ok, so if your galfriend or wife is sex-texting other men, it is all because the one is just naughty ? undecided
oga i wont be repeating myself again thats what i said
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
headbasher96:
oga i wont be repeating myself again thats what i said
I understand. You lot have the hardest time putting yourselves in the shoes of others explaining the hypocrital sounding responses to OP'S predicament. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by EndRape2(f): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why will she stop, so that she will carry aids ,loosing weight and carrying aids which better

quote author=lilvicky68 post=111537704]You better stop checking your husband's phone unless you want to lose weight.[/quote]
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I understand. You lot have the hardest time putting yourselves in the shoes of others explaining the hypocrital sounding responses to OP'S predicament. undecided
well its just texts its not as if he caught him cheating physically
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Okeatu(m): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

I need inputs from married people please.
We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!
I'm not married oh but I think you should play prank on him to see if he would change. Hire someone that Will be calling you on phone whenever he's around, be sounding romantic and erotic. Stir his jealousy, let him know people values you. Let's see if this would work.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by EndRape2(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Forget him, do not kill your self, some men are curse
Just have a plan b for your self.

quote author=Cheerycherry post=111541554]

This is not the first time! I'm very open! I'm not an SU, I'm not a wrapper tying wife, I've talked to him, done all sorts even when I'm dead tired I give in to sex in different forms! Is there anything else?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kingzeez10: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Beremx:
Your husband na real brostitute. After 6 years of relationship, he hasn’t realized he’s a married man. From the way he chats with young ladies, he must be in the category of men who gets slapped on their bald head. grin
It is well with your marriage.
Weyrey��
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by lilvicky68(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
EndRape2:
Why will she stop, so that she will carry aids ,loosing weight and carrying aids which better

quote author=lilvicky68 post=111537704]You better stop checking your husband's phone unless you want to lose weight.
Depression kills faster than Aids.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
headbasher96:
well its just texts its not as if he caught him cheating physically
Again, if you caught your galfriend or wife sexting other men, will you also determine that it isn't in fact the case that you caught her cheating on you? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Princewell2012(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... I asked that you try to put yourself in this woman's shoe and you immediately get all defensive.... interesting! undecided

Anyways , again, assume your own wife carried out similar prank on you and your marriage, sexting other men, would you be this relaxed about it? undecided

I get your point quit well.
But you know there is no smoke without a fire , something might trigger it. That's the point I was trying to make. What if both of them are not in a good terms, we never heard the other side of the story. Something is wrong with both of them and their marriage is about to go down . Something is telling me that her husband is doing it intentionally , probably he want his wife to see it in other to change from her behavior or to quit the marriage. Am sure his wife understand this very thing.. So back to your question if I open my wife phone and found out such nonsense May God forbid , that will be the end of our relationship . Especially if it has been verified to be true. Then she is going. So there is no smoke without a fire. Shalom.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Princewell2012:
So back to your question if I open my wife phone and found out such nonsense May God forbid , that will be the end of our relationship . Especially if it has been verified to be true. Then she is going. So there is no smoke without a fire. Shalom.
Then why are you here, wickedly mind you,suggesting this woman ignore the sexts and pretend it is all a prank? undecided

God said something about doing to others as we would they do to us... but here you conveniently belittle another's pain only to then reveal that you wouldn't have as much patience in the same situation as she seems to. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by aimalohi: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
U two shld seat & talk. Also be giving that man a good Bleep. I bliv he is having fantasy
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ChoCho54(f): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I know you are male, you are a very very stupidd...dick*head...and a knot definitely unscrewed from your brain. Take a look at the part of your comments which I have boldened, then ask yourself why the man didn't stay single, fuckkk around to his satisfaction, and marry far into the future. Any man who has difficulties being faithful, should stay single, till he's done messing around. How on Earth can you expect a wife to be happy despite the husband cheating with different women? Are you maddd?

To you OP, if the house documents do not reflect your name along with his, then you better go and correct it. Also suspend all your financial support to him/the house, begin to hide your money. Look for ways to totally drain him financially, if possible destroy* him financially. The choice to stay or remain in that marriage depends on you. If you know you are ready to thread your emotions/health, and stay put in the marriage, fine. If you can't cope, then kick his assss out. Never listen to the foools who blame you for checking his phone. A man with conscience should have at least stopped his cheating when you caught him, and appologise to you.
You little Cvnt! I'm not your mate okay. Take your youthful exuberance out of my sight and stick it high up in your gully vaginaa!
Swine!
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ChoCho54(f): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Then why are you here, wickedly mind you,suggesting this woman ignore the sexts and pretend it is all a prank? undecided

God said something about doing to others as we would they do to us... but here you conveniently belittle another's pain only to then reveal that you wouldn't have as much patience in the same situation as she seems to. undecided
You should be dehydrated by now, just saying grin
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Omotosho1090905(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Peaceful life in what is a failed marriage? undecided

Even God who we are told hates divorce, allows those who belong to Him an out from marriage in the case of cheating, so isn't it a fallacy to claim existence of peace in a failed marriage situation? undecided

Marriage is a union of two, peaceful life is a self work
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by wallrichy: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Would have been a good idea not to be checking his phone but will be suicidal not to know what he does in secret cos of HIV etc.... Please henceforth make him to use condoms whenever you are going to have sex. He's not responsible one bit and to make you sad, he's sleeping around big time. It's awkward for a man that ain't already sleeping or skillful in penetrating every holes to be saying all those dirty lyrics...a married man for that matter.....even if you are going to stray as a married man, do it with some dignity. Just be careful Madam. He's pathological womaniser cos he's advertising or selling his product to ladies you both know.....imagine you and your husband at a function and girls present are having a memory of how big or small his dicks looks under his trouser cos they have all had a taste or probably sharing him with you. Terrible ......

[6 author=lilvicky68 post=111537704]You better stop checking your husband's phone unless you want to lose weight.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
Marriage is a union of two, peaceful life is a self work
Ok, so even though marriage is a union of two becoming one, to live a peaceful life, they each do so separately? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ChoCho54(f): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ndidi2:
is good to check phone sometimes.
That one dey. But if there's peace in the home already, why rock the boat checking phones?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ChoCho54(f): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
AdedoyinO:

Hypocrite! Would you spew this trash if it was a woman cheating on her husband covertly or overtly? Wouldn't you have told the man to send the ashawo parking? Rubbish and ingredients.
Werey! Asunta!
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
wallrichy:
Would have been a good idea not to be checking his phone but will be suicidal not to know what he does in secret cos of HIV etc.... Please henceforth make him to use condoms whenever you are going to have sex. He's not responsible one bit and to make you sad, he's sleeping around big time. It's awkward for a man that ain't already sleeping or skillful in penetrating every holes to be saying all those dirty lyrics...a married man for that matter.....even if you are going to stray as a married man, do it with some dignity. Just be careful Madam. He's pathological womaniser cos he's advertising or selling his product to ladies you both know.....imagine you and your husband at a function and girls present are having a memory of how big or small his dicks looks under his trouser cos they have all had a taste or probably sharing him with you. Terrible ......
She hasn't been able to make him stop cheating on her, what makes you think she can convince him as far as using condoms when cheating on her own Marriage? undecided

And isn't it suggesting she become a party to the destruction of what is her marriage vows, something that will definitely work against her should she decide later on she has had enough or the man goes ahead to bring the women into the home? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Saintmary(f): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

This is not the first time! I'm very open! I'm not an SU, I'm not a wrapper tying wife, I've talked to him, done all sorts even when I'm dead tired I give in to sex in different forms! Is there anything else?

Is your name on the land documents?

If not, you have been played dear.

Stop spending on anything that has to do with him, home expenses, building project, every single thing.

You have spoilt him by rising up to financial challenges, now he's using your money to spoil small small girls.

Sorry ehn.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by dheolexaone(f): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
My dear sister, my advise to you is that you need to calm down ur nerves at this very point.
See men out there, only few work wt God in and out.
Take ur mind and hands off his phones. Give him space.am sure u will catch him red handed but in this course, protect yourself.
Make ur children ur husband and build up urself.
Do what make u happy pls.
Laslas, flirt and be happy about it for him to see the game is on and see who changes first.

We just in a country where cheat is a norm for men and considered murder for the women.

In all, don't leave God. Hold ur marriage sis. Other stories are worst than this.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobicove:
Stop checking his phone and save yourself heartbreak undecided
Is ignorance really bliss in a relationship? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
SunTzu123:
.....Just let him know that making yourself a better person has become your new goal. He will come dancing back to you
Will he come back to her or will he instead take to pinning his cheating on her refusal to pay attention to him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by dannex4adx(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamGreen1:

Keep praying for him indeed as if he's mentally deranged. angry

Are you married at all?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
OlumSOJ:
OP please for God's sake, do not destroy what you have taken years to build. Every man is a serial polygamist. There is a Yoruba adage which says ( Eni ti oju ba mon ba ni Ole. Ti ile ba da, gbogbo wa ni ole.) You have to have it at the back of your mind that your man can cheat on you at anytime and have peace of mind. But pray He does not bring disease to you. Encourage him to be using condom. Cheers. I wish you well in the journey called marriage.
Can't it also be said that the reason women cheat is because they too are polyandrists? So if your wife or galfriend were to cheat on you , you ought also to have that in the back of your mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ask4bk(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
There's a reason why when we go to mama put we avoid going to their kitchen. We know it's dirty and unkept but we don't want to see it and just want to enjoy the food packaging they serve us on table. Going to the kitchen you'll see wetin you no wan see.

Apply that to marriage and checking of partners phone.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, if you caught your galfriend or wife sexting other men, will you also determine that it isn't in fact the case that you caught her cheating on you? undecided
no man she has not cheated on me when someone cheat is when i catch u red-handed with a man or a guy thats when i will have something to tell u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank / 10 Family Members Locked In Cage In Bayelsa Over Land Dispute (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.