Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves (12524 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by chukwuibuipob: 4:37am On Apr 01, 2022
sad wear ordinary Military Camo and get the beating of ur life.Carry Gun and police will open POS shop on ur head

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Disband the house of assembly, all these people are ass lickers, slave of the President.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Finnese001: 4:46am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:
Nigeria hasn't reached that level Abeg.

It will create more harm than good!

#Pray4Nigeria

A prayer for Nigeria is a prayer wasted grin

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by EdwardRandy(m): 5:11am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:

#Pray4Nigeria
Prayer kill you there!

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by eeetuk(m): 5:32am On Apr 01, 2022
"Alhassan Ado Doguwa, majority leader of the house of representatives, says Nigerians should be allowed to take up arms and defend themselves against terrorist attacks. The All Progressives Congress (APC) member from Kano state spoke during the plenary session on Thursday."

Nonsense argument!
Citizens should be allowed to carry arms to defend themselves is a useless argument. God forbid this kind of law does not see the light of the day. Black people cannot control themselves with guns. As a result, no one will be saved. So, what the lawmakers should Be advocating for to solve these reckless killings is asking the military to take over the federal government. However, States government should remain in the hands of civillian regimes. That is because when nigeria used to be run by the military, loss of lives like what are witnessing today was unheard of. Democracy is not for black countries or people!
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Gotze1: 5:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Stupid people. When the likes of Sunday igboho and Nnamdi kanu tried to defend their people, what did your bastard government did. Started haunting them. Tagging them terrorists while the real killers are termed business men. Thunder fire all of you.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Afonjashapmouth: 5:38am On Apr 01, 2022
NEEDED EXCUSE FOR CULTIST AND CRIMINALS...... SO MANY MUMU AT THE TOP MEANWHILE THEY WILL SUFFER THE MOST IF ACCEPTED. COS THE POOR WILL SOON BE FEASTING ON THE RICH
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by enebelid9(m): 5:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Just in: Liquorose receives Mercedes Benz and 20 million naira from unknown person as birthday gift, sets internet on fire.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1hy9-oGifs
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Ijoba85: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Allow us o, give us arms sharpaly I feel like killing those bandits

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Jacopini: 5:46am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:

#Pray4Nigeria

Do d very pipu u love or closer to u die b4 u knw we hv reached dat point.

Families get wiped out in seconds. Come kaduna if u feel Nigeria neva reach dat point.

Watch nd pray dat wat d bible say.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by opribo(m): 5:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Some people just don't know that to be a president is no longer by wearing oversize 'agbada' and be shouting 'i assure you' .

You have to be vast in world affairs and above 8pm be ready to pay the supreme price for your country. I doubt if bubu or any of his ministers can lay down their lives for the nation.
There is no need, people are dying anyhow for no just cause only because a man who doesnt value human life is in charge. Just imagine uptil now bubu does not see any need for a public address of the terrorist attack. It is terrible indeed.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by unclejb2(m): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Naija issa horror movie
walking dead movie

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by BelovedofLord: 5:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Racoon:
Reps majority leader: Nigerians must be allowed to take up arms and defend themselves

https://www.thecable.ng/reps-majority-leader-nigerians-must-be-allowed-to-take-up-arms-to-defend-themselves/amp
§
IT'S A SHAME THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE TOOTHLESS, AND COMPLICIT AS THE EXECUTIVE ARM!

§
THE MECHANISM OF SYSTEMATIC GENOCIDE OF THE INDIGENIOUS NIGERIANS IS NOW FULLY OPERATIONAL!!

§
NEVERTHELESS, WINTER IS COMING!!!
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Tumbulum: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:

#Pray4Nigeria
stop typing rubbish. Nigerians deserve the right to bear arms and defend themselves. How can you explain a situation where ragtag bandits invades a mans house,rapes his wife and kill his children and the man watch helplessly because he cannot fight back?
Bandits and terrorist having been killing Nigerians for years and those they kill cannot even lift a finger to fight back.
A man should be able to fight to defend his family and any constitution who takes that away from him in the face of impending doom is evil and satanic.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:04am On Apr 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
Those making this argument should stop.

We have a country where over 70% live in abject penury. This statistics is a sign of the times.

If everyone takes up arms, the security operatives would be overwhelmed and nobody would be able to walk down the streets.

I disagree with you sir. The security operatives are already overwhelmed as it stands. That's the reason these terrorists are getting away with murder. People need to arm themselves to prevent getting killed for nothing. If the people on that Kaduna train were armed for example, the story would have been different. Same goes for all the needless killings. It's a sad reality but it is what it is.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Wokenaija: 6:05am On Apr 01, 2022
That’s the next level o, would be really bad to be caught lacking .

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by teejay29(m): 6:06am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:

#Pray4Nigeria
This man is suggesting pragmatic solution to the issue of insecurity you are telling us to pray, what happened to the prayers we have been praying since, that is to tell you prayer will not work, ,look at the western countries look at their own approach to security.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Heavensent01(m): 6:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Prosperous111:
Imagine say everybody Dey loaded with better riffle

Bandit go Dey kill unarmed civilians dem go come Dey form say dem hard, killing people that are sleeping in their homes at night, killing and kidnapping unaware citizens moving up and down.

If bandit don know say gun Dey everywhere dem no go move up and down because that time nah dem go be the prey self.

I just pity people wey Dey north sha because dem still Dey sleep with two eyes closed, if I Dey north now by now I go don buy AKs keep for house and use at night because the north is in a lawless state for now.

Make everybody go brace up!!!

Bandits that kill army with rifles will fear nobody, if the govt is not pampering them believe me these terrorist won't have the Audacity

the issue here is not us getting arms, is not really the security architecture. the main problem here is Buhari that give order to be repelling terrorist instead of offensive attack against them in their hideout

I think that cow want to handover to military head of state

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by pacespot(m): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2022
I said it, we need more gun licence in this country. The only thing government need to do is scrutinize very well whoever will be issued the licence. Since they have done a fine job in collecting people's data through BVN and NIN, i don't think this will be any problem at all.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Best news I've heard of late..

But today tells me itz the 1st April,

I WISH IT COMES TO STAY.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by ufotunang: 6:31am On Apr 01, 2022
No that will worsen the situation...with the level of poverty, hunger hardship of the economy, frustration, idle youths any small annoyance a person can use it to kill his neighbor is quarelling with or kill a person is arguing with a jobless person , frustrated person can use it to rob...it will even increase the rate of crime...to solve insecurity in nigeria... just make the economy to be good and better.. no poverty, no hunger, no hardship of the economy, let their be jobs for the youths and bussiness opportunities, make environment conducive for bussinesses, shops companies to strive, local government autonomy..so that the rural areas can be developed, upgraded so jobs and bussiness opportunities can get to the rural areas so youths in the rural areas are not idle with hunger poverty hardship and they go into crime
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by pacespot(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2022
The criminal elements in the society are already carrying sophisticated weapons, so why don't you allow the law-abiding citizens to carry guns to defend themselves?

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Brushstrokes20: 6:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Spot on!.. The lifeless, bloodthirsty vulture and his demonic brothers from Chad, nijay etc must be CHECKMATED ASAP!
# BUHARI IS AN UNREPENTANT TERRORIST undecided
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY CRIMINALS!
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by warlord24(m): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Those against this.. are not in the north.. yesternight we couldn't even sleep.. as bandits entered our town...

If you are against this.. please just relocate to kaduna south.. not staying in the other side of nigeria and be saying nonsense..

Come where the banditry is really happening daily.. then conclude whether citizens needs guns or not..

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by guru90: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2022
This gonna be a great opportunity for me..... Seeing myself carry Ak47.... It gonna be better joor.....

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by mabeni(m): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2022
That's the only way out of our insecurity issues because if attackers are fully aware that their prey (s) could be armed, they will think twice before making moves.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by ufotunang: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2022
janetakan:
This will not work in a country like Nigeria where the citizens don't obey laws.

Shame on everything concerning this government!
...yes do not obey laws and a country with majority of citizens with abject poverty, hunger, suffering hardship of the economy, frustration
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by OgwuEgo: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Very handsome man, I saw him yesterday
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2022
ignis:
Imagine
imagine what! He has spoken well except you are feeding from banditry
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by HardMirror(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:

#Pray4Nigeria
keep praying. Weakling

LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’ / CAN President Asari Dokubo And Muhammaed Yusuph(boko_haram) In Group Pictures / Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89