Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves (12520 Views)

Alhassan Ado Doguwa Arrested At Kano Airport / Plateau Assembly Asks Residents To Take Up Arms, Defend Themselves / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by HardMirror(m): 6:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Tumbulum:
stop typing rubbish. Nigerians deserve the right to bear arms and defend themselves. How can you explain a situation where ragtag bandits invades a mans house,rapes his wife and kill his children and the man watch helplessly because he cannot fight back?
Bandits and terrorist having been killing Nigerians for years and those they kill cannot even lift a finger to fight back.
A man should be able to fight to defend his family and any constitution who takes that away from him in the face of impending doom is evil and satanic.
exactly. And anyone that says we should keep praying is stupid, irresponsible and and imbecil that deserves to die terribly

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Wannabenz: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Taking up arms is not the best solution. There will be senseless killings everywhere. You might be having a small issue with a person,the dude might pull out a gun and send you to heaven. The crime rate will triple as well.

If the government don't know what to do let them let everybody go there separate ways.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by lexy2014: 7:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Racoon:
Reps majority leader: Nigerians must be allowed to take up arms and defend themselves

https://www.thecable.ng/reps-majority-leader-nigerians-must-be-allowed-to-take-up-arms-to-defend-themselves/amp

Grammar. Impeachment clause is in the constitution. Activate and leave all this plenty grammar
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by CITIBEN(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Oga you have just spoken very well sir because that's what Nigerians need now over the daily attack on Nigerians.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by ysth(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Rather than our clueless politicians to make utterances that are not practicable in this present Nigeria, they should seek advice and take hard decisions, one is reforming the central police and fragmenting it into six regional police services, with states in each region a police service fall under providing for and funding their police, decisions will be taken collectively by all governors, recruitment and deployment should be based on quota of funds dedicated by a state. This i believe will go a long way to solve 50% of current security challenges because the personnel are from this states and should know the terrain better and will be decisive when taking security decisions.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by everythinggirly(f): 7:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Its not a bad idea at all, apart from those weapons in the hands of those bandits, they are also using juju, we all know that insecurity is at its peak, nevertheless, It is God that is securing us.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by LLiKYekoba: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Terrier99:
I just shake my head.
Those in the South are enjoying. Shebi you are complaining about cost of living, exchange rate, electricity, etc. Those in the North are simply trying to stay alive.
Unfortunately, those in the North prefer to use their mouths to face Mecca and pray to Allah than face Abuja and hold Buhari responsible.
The North practices foolishness not true Islam.
True Islam is what is practiced in other countries. Here, they practice foolishness.

This one wey you no blame IPOB today. You sure say you well so?
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Kdon2: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Racoon:
Reps majority leader: Nigerians must be allowed to take up arms and defend themselves

https://www.thecable.ng/reps-majority-leader-nigerians-must-be-allowed-to-take-up-arms-to-defend-themselves/amp

Take up arms against government funded terrorists? This man is a joke.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2022
The people who fought for this nation's democracy must be rolling in their graves now.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by cardoctor(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Ok oooo. Very soon we will be buying
" I shoot my neighbour" gun.

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Kimiso(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2022
You forgot to add bomb so we can bomb all those big companies who failed to employ us because of over qualification and strong desire for employee
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:
Nigeria hasn't reached that level Abeg.

It will create more harm than good!

#Pray4Nigeria people never finished praying for their families , they won't be wasting prayer points praying for blood sucking demonic country

The ignoramuses mentioning me thinks we won't record more deaths if take up arms

You will start witnessing how sons kills fathers, girlfriends shoot boyfriends, grandson mistakenly shoots grandma smiley

Please we're not yet mature, government of the day should boost security. Countries that make their citizens arm up have top security because without this there will be total breakdown of law and order.

If you don't gerrit, please forget aborrit! sad
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by cardoctor(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2022
I SHOOT MY NEIGHBOUR
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by techWriter3: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Gbam
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by poiZon: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2022
kozmokaz:
DSS go invite an next week sha
Na majority leader, from kano state.

Dss have their modus operandi...

They dont invite people like that.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Emmanuelcann: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Maybe there's a glimmer of hope that some of these politicians are human after all?
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by penceman(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Look the gross failure of buhari is more felt in the north. They have no rep but looters. In the south tinubu is our problem, once power goes to another man next year these two problems will tackled. Tinubu bought himself more time time with apc in power and he is thieving gambit to contest for president. 8 years wasted on buhari just because of greed. I imagin that jonathan would have concluded his term by now with probably an educated northerner in power now not these uneducated looting vultures
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2022
"if the responsibility of the government and the security agencies cannot be carried out democratically, then let’s go to the jungle.”

Tupac is back and he is from Kano.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Aboks(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2022
captainamiedi1:
How is these a solution? how can a govt say these? does that mean our military is not capable of handling the security situation? after buhari spend alot of money buying arms? something is wrong

Buy which arms? just dey deceive ursef
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by babajero(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
ignis:
Insecurity has gotten to it's peak. The only advantage the uncircumcised bandits have is just the weapon in their hand. I believe if we all possess weapon, it will be a game of the fastest. We will be able to send thos bandits to God for immediate judgment.
Not just the weapon, and the government on their front and back
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Chiraq77(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:
Nigeria hasn't reached that level Abeg.

It will create more harm than good!

#Pray4Nigeria

The ignoramuses mentioning me thinks we won't record more deaths if take up arms

You will start witnessing how sons kills fathers, girlfriends shoot boyfriends, grandson mistakenly shoots grandma smiley

Please we're not yet mature, government of the day should boost security. Countries that make their citizens arm up have top security because without this there will be total breakdown of law and order.

If you don't gerrit, please forget aborrit! sad
Shebi Na because of say e Neva Reach your side,Most Nigerians Don't know the Value of Life anymore,Even if they don't push this law,Most Northerners will still have to take arms up someday,beacuse let's face the Facts,It's Only Going to Get Worse.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by xamuell: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2022
wunmi590:

I see more thieves if such should be allow, Nigeria is not that type of country such should be allow
Not if there is a proper psychological evaluation of potential gun owners. At least that's what's supposed to be done. You have a good point there but guns In the hands of mentally Stable civilians will serve as a detterence to these rampaging criminals.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by xamuell: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2022
captainamiedi1:
How is these a solution? how can a govt say these? does that mean our military is not capable of handling the security situation? after buhari spend alot of money buying arms? something is wrong
Yes. Our security agents are incompetent or should I say underfunded and incompetent?

1 Like

Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Prosperous111(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Heavensent01:

Bandits that kill army with rifles will fear nobody, if the govt is not pampering them believe me these terrorist won't have the Audacity

the issue here is not us getting arms, is not really the security architecture. the main problem here is Buhari that give order to be repelling terrorist instead of offensive attack against them in their hideout

I think that cow want to handover to military head of state

You're on point bro.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by FANTASER: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2022
I'm strongly in support angry
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by Oshodipikin: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Gbamsolutely.

As far as i am rethinking my Nigerian citizenship, i believe in all regions of this country, there are still good people who want the progress of Nigeria. Doguwa is one of them. one of the few arewa with a thinking cap.
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by davillian(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Nigeria is not yet ripe for this.....
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2022
YOU HAVE NO SENSE,IN FACT YOU HAVE DEVIOUS MOTIVE FOR SAYING THIS SHITT,IN FACT YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL MIND,INFACT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL. angry
NAIJA WEY FULL OF FRASTRATED,EVIL,WICKED,LAZY,ENVIOUS,UNDERDEVELOPED,UNEDUCATED,UNCIVILIZED ETC.PEOPLE,AND YOUR DEVIOUS MIND SUGGEST THIS SHITT.FOOL! angry
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by christopher23: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2022
ADO.. I day with you.. Maximum respect sir
Re: Ado Doguwa: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Take Up Arms & Defend Themselves by gbagyiza: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2022
ignis:
Insecurity has gotten to it's peak. The only advantage the uncircumcised bandits have is just the weapon in their hand. I believe if we all possess weapon, it will be a game of the fastest. We will be able to send thos bandits to God for immediate judgment.

Looking at our nature n circumstances in Nigeria, allowing masses to carry such dangerous weapons to defend themselves will be a major challenge for us in the future but if the government n its people are honest n straight forward we can defeat this terrorist n curb the country from all security challenges. Government just need to put surveillance system within its borders n entering points, checkmate n monitor peoples accounts in other to track huge amount of money transactions, monitor calls and recruit honest Nigerians into the security system/equipping them with modern sophisticated weapons. Do more in intelligent gathering, prosecute anybody involved in propelling insecurity n kill any terrorist apprehended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Is Ola Olukoyede Qualified To Be EFCC Chairman? / Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.