Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night (6283 Views)

Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Richsteemit: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2022
I went to brothel last night, This girl was looking at me I thought she was looking at another thing I had to look back to sure it was me, I went to meet the girl, the girl was so damn gorgeous, very moderate boobs, slender with big back side. We exchange greeting. I ask her name, she said ruth , I ask how she end up here, she said it was lack of money. I ask for her service, she said 13k per night. I quickly made a transfer to her account sharply. We went into the room. Omo this girl use her soft to touch my dick cover with cloth. Omo my brain went from 100 percent to -100 percent. Omo this girl hand is so fucking soft .She undressed her bra. What I see is so damn amazing to the extend that my dick stand like a standing pole. As a sharp guy I quickly drink jekonmo. Omo the boobs is like what the Bleep!!!. Before I could look back the girl don undressed her self finish. Omo the girl lay flat on the bed for me to come and Bleep her. I sharply undressed my self finish. I go meet the girl for bed. The girl first use her long tongue to lick my naked dick. My brain went from -100 percent to -20000 percent. I was about insert my dick to her punna

Typing........

April Fool!! grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by endsarrrs(f): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2022
grin
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Franca82: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Chai, after the story don sweet me finish....yeye boy

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Alonso91(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2022
You use dat short story to get our attention bah?

Oya clap for ursef cuz u won

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Prayfortheworld: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2022
No be April Fool you dy go ashawo house.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by EtzAustine(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Lol � it almost seems real until i saw the 13k, bruh which girl go collect that amount you too no go fear �����
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Wawelexy(m): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2022
If u read that short story to the end, just know u re going to hell. Ashawo people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by EtzAustine(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2022
Wawelexy:
If u read that short story to the end, just know u re going to hell. Ashawo people everywhere

Hahahaha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Ashawo boy, keep deceiving yourself in the name of April fool. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Rahkman: 9:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Gonorrhoea and syphilis fall on you op
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Cardealer2021(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2022
OP you dey mad ni
Which kind yeye prank be dis grin
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Richsteemit:
I went to brothel last night, This girl was looking at me I thought she was looking at another thing I had to look back to sure it was me, I went to meet the girl, the girl was so damn gorgeous, very moderate boobs, slender with big back side. We exchange greeting. I ask her name, she said ruth , I ask how she end up here, she said it was lack of money. I ask for her service, she said 13k per night. I quickly made a transfer to her account sharply. We went into the room. Omo this girl use her soft to touch my dick cover with cloth. Omo my brain went from 100 percent to -100 percent. Omo this girl hand is so fucking soft .She undressed her bra. What I see is so damn amazing to the extend that my dick stand like a standing pole. As a sharp guy I quickly drink jekonmo. Omo the boobs is like what the Bleep!!!. Before I could look back the girl don undressed her self finish. Omo the girl lay flat on the bed for me to come and Bleep her. I sharply undressed my self finish. I go meet the girl for bed. The girl first use her long tongue to lick my naked dick. My brain went from -100 percent to -20000 percent. I was about insert my dick to her punna

Typing........

Very very stupid and unimaginably foolish. Who pays an ashawo before service? Idiots. You transfer money before service? Abeg make una stop this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by GooodHardDick: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Werey said his brain went from -100 percent to -20000 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Mide1data: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2022
SHIT
Good one, you really got me. hahahaha
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by illicit(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2022
When u said 13k

I knew u were jonzing

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2022
Simply means You fool yourself.
Richsteemit:

Typing........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Cashio(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Very very stupid and unimaginably foolish. Who pays an ashawo before service? Idiots. You transfer money before service? Abeg make una stop this nonsense.
all hail the Pro
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by shilenji(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Nice one op
Nice one....

But I really don't understand people who patronize ashewo knowing fully well that she is an ashewo, how will you put your distin in datin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by ADepresedpotato: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Richsteemit:

Typing........

see as the story sweet me, Omo! Where my vaseline dey?
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Ay04z(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nairalander peeps can do 13k transfer to bleep olosho... Na dat line first amaze me grin
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Georgekyrian(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ay04z:
Nairalander peeps can do 13k transfer to bleep olosho... Na dat line first amaze me grin

Please I want to know judging from the side of the nation I stays. For a full option sweet Ashewo, is the 13k big or small?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Rickmann: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Richsteemit:

Typing........

This is the dryest April fool prank I have seen in my entire life. See me crying out of pity for you. cry

Chai!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Ay04z(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Georgekyrian:

Please I want to know judging from the side of the nation I stays. For a full option sweet Ashewo, is the 13k big or small?
for an average Nigerian guy.... Anything wey don pass 5k.. Too much.... Those rich guy can bleep a girl.. For any amount. Depend on d level of the kanyamanta grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by GooodHardDick: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Georgekyrian:

U dey ment? Why on earth would you give 13k to an ashawo? When pussies full everywhere?
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Candidlady: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:

U dey ment? Why on earth would you give 13k to an ashawo? When pussies full everywhere?
[/s]

Guess your babana didn't pay your mamanas bride price... Cuz kitties full everywhere...

Gooodharddick why?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by rex444(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hmmmmmm na do dem don do dis one oooo hehehehe
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by dayabiuuku: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
As I wanted to climb her na so I just had weak erection.

I was just sweating profusely
She asked me to calm down so I relaxed alittle bit
I asked her to position for doggy style and she was still holding my dxck in her hand. As I was ramming her my dxck was sliding out from her pxssy hole outwards shifting in-between her laps. She was trying to put it back but because I was shorter than her and she was taller than me. This kept repeating and she was annoyed. I haven't yet climaxed when I pulled out. She thought I wanted to cxm so she told me "wait, wait!
"Don't pour it on the floor" she replied looking sternly at me. I knew in her mind she was thinking that fresh meat has come but I didnt mind her. I just took my trousers from where I had kept it and wanted to wear it and leave

I handed her one Clement Isong note.
She took it and kept it under her shelf.
"Bring the condom!" She commanded
"No" I retorted afraid.
"Why?" She asked slyly. She held her arms akimbo ready for a fight
"Okay, let's go and flush it together in the toilet!" She concluded.
And we both evecuated the room for the stinking water closet. The dirty room was filled with a smoking guys cigarette stench, he was smoking and shitting.
"Tuuum" I dropped the cxm filled plastic into the water and
"Shraaaaa" water splashed all around as she pressed the button ontop of the cistern and it flushed into the underground sewage tank.

"Wait, " she begged
"What?" I queried frowning my face
"Here is my number, please call me anytime you are hor.ny!" She pleaded
"Okay, no problem, you too are not bad"

The sitting room was still lively and buzzing as usual with bad guys. No one needs to tell you who they are, they will surely be criminals, thieves, armed robbers, thugs, clowns , low lives and degenerates!

I didn't mind. I just strolled out into the garage

TO BE CONTINUED!

#ITISWELL!
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Georgekyrian(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ay04z:
for an average Nigerian guy.... Anything wey don pass 5k.. Too much.... Those rich guy can bleep a girl.. For any amount. Depend on d level of the kanyamanta grin

Now I got your point. See I believe any sex worker has range according to package.. if you have money, you’ll not be bothered to take on your model crush for 1m, but you’ll not want to repeat it normal, At average location in Nigeria good ones go for 12-15k for night stand, I’m not an expert but that I know

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Georgekyrian(m): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
GooodHardDick:

You’ll get tired of the 5k Holoshos soon, dey too get frustrations undecided
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Octopusbottle(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
And u want to enta heaven abi....come and pass let me see u..
Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Goldbw122(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
You should have make the story long I always scroll to the end before I start reading.. sorry I didn't fall for your prank grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Sex Worker Last Night by Vicboy1(m): 5:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Condom sometimes can kill erection

(1) (Reply)

Original Samsu Oil Available In Lagos / What I Saw When I Peeped My Neighbour Taking Her Bath (graphic Pics) / love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.