Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience (612 Views)

Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them / These Pictures Will Either Make You Laugh Or Leave You Confused... / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience by 300whitewolves(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2022
Just as I was going to work this morning, there was this Okada man trying to climb up a steep slope with two passengers, as he was trying, the Okada went off balance and the man at the back fell to the ground and the other passenger flew away from the bike, the thing that caught my attention was the way they were all smiling and laughing, if it was the other way round and it's leads to death there won't be any cause to laugh or smile oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience by Authority1o1(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Okay...

It's safe to assume that you have witnessed enough NDEs to assume that always, whenever they happen, persons involved wind up with those expressions.

But I won't pretend not to know the impetus behind your assumption. I've seen too. Many times. And those times, they happened to laugh. Or no, they happened to simply draw their lips apart to signify laughter or smile, because there was no mirth in them.

Once you're in the presence of the public and such happens, you'd be compelled to believe that the world is making fun of you. It's embarrassing, and since you're still alive, you wouldn't care much about the very loud reality that you just had a close shave with death but would laugh nervously.

It's only a natural response to embarrassment and fear. You'd also see yourself mulling blankly on what the opposite outcome would have been.
Re: Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience by vastolord4(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
It's that laugh that is covering up the fear the feel inside.. I've have a similar experience.. and mind you, near death situation no be childs with so many thoughts running through ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience by Cerebellum: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Man is a rational being
Re: Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience by illicit(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2022
I think it's human
Re: Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience by SenecaTheYonger: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Those are not near death experience. Nobody comes out of a wrecked car smiling.
Re: Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience by fijiuba: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2022
I know that smile. the devil is a liar
Re: Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
I think is a reaction or something people normally do in such situations, ever wonder why a mother would be smiling and shaking her head at her child who refused to wash the plate she ask him/her to wash before living the house. Such a child knows that such smiles or laughter means only one thing ,beating/flogging would be involve. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Observation During Traditional Weddings. / I Set My Facebook Friend List To Private And He Stopped Adding My Friends? / See Why Helping People Is A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.