Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) (47978 Views)

After LGBTQ Has Succeeded, This "Terrible" Agenda Is Next / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by bigdammyj: 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Noted
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by IbokPatrick(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
I just say make I tell una.

Never leave a good woman because she mistakenly slept with another man Thank you

OP
E be like you don cheat on your man and e sweet you�������
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Noviagro(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

Never leave a good woman because she mistakenly slept with another man Thank you

Another simp like will smith
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Kingray10: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Op you NEED TO SEE PSYCHIATRISTS
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Mooh247: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

Never leave a good man if he mistakenly violently abuse you
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Ijaya123: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

Mistakenly

You mean she mistakenly went to meet the man, mistakenly removed her dress, mistakenly removed her pant, mistakenly spread her legs and mistakenly inserted the man’s dikk into her pvssy?

I don’t understand please?
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by shevon: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
How does a person (man or woman) mistakenly have sex with another person?
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by tunapawizzy: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

hahahahahahahaha...weytin we no go see for this world....
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by anonym0us: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
The moderator wey put this thing for front page vex for the talk, him want make dem roast you alive.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by crackhouse(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
This one is suffering from heartbreak
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by chrischina(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why will you send this kind of post today please
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Destiblack(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

There is nothing good about any woman that cheats

Bleep whatever you think about me , always remember there is no competition in destiny.

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
OP, e be like you dey ment!

Nothing should make you put "a good woman" and "sleeping with another man" in the same sentence.

There's absolutely nothing accidental about a woman who conscientiously opens her legs for another man who isn't her husband. Nothing under God's blue skies excuses that eventuality. And it is very annoying that you're seeking to sugar-coat such a circumstance.

Irrespective of the reasons, a good woman has no business being unfaithful in a decent union. So this post is a colossal insult to our collective sensibilities.

Don't be unfortunate make I no spend the rest of this evening abusing you!
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Mamak1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
bleeped pu**y can never be unfuvked.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Amumaigwe: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
And never divorce your husband because he mistakenly slept with another woman.

Or even house maid.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Oluwasaudy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ashawooooooooooooo

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Gbyte02: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
I pity the kind of men we have in this generation. Simps everywhere. If a lady should sleep with other guys while in a relationship, then what makes her good again?
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Basicend: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
NONSENSE.

Are you trying to find succor for yourself? Nonsense.

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by gurunlocker: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why would a good woman sleep with another man in a relationship?
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by afamaustin(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
What do u mean by mistake
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Ayomipoe(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
What a joke cheesy
siofra:

No.

Women are naturally polygamous. Men are not.

Cheating is natural for women not men.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Abumd: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ok sir, we won't grin
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by firstratedcitiz(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:
ALL HUMAN'S ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE..

NO OFFENSE.
Where did this idea of putting the apostrophe (') in plural words originate from? It is HUMANS (not HUMAN'S)
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by stanisbaratheon: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
How can a person mistakenly sleep with another person?
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Alaefulu(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
I no won beg for Money or food o plz just connect me with house wiring and solar installations...you won't regret it
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Blacksavage: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
embarassed
This one just dey miscap
Which mistake abi when dick dey enter her toto she forget say her husband dey house..
Abeg relax..
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by womenareapess: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

just because your mother mistakenly slept with another man and your father SIMPly forgive her till she gave birth to this present imbec1le, doesn't mean other men are foolish like your father undecided
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Offixialsecret(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

So for your mind you good
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by jeanexx7(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
What is the MISTAKE in SLEEPING with ANOTHER MAN
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by AyomideOG01: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
Na you go regret am.

Silly comment. Regret am for what? Except she be folorunsho Alakija if not make she getat... mtsheww
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Awesometouch1: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

. Rubbish advise!!!
If you have nothing meaningful to post please just sit back and enjoy the comments on other posts than post nonsense!
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by naijakissleave(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

What about those desperate women looking for men who left their ex or ex's...those ones can lie to make everything look truthful

my friend park well joor....there is more to some things in life which you do not know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality