Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) (47976 Views)

After LGBTQ Has Succeeded, This "Terrible" Agenda Is Next / Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by naturefellow(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
I just say make I tell una.
Never leave a good woman because she mistakenly slept with another man Thank you
would you the same about men? undecided
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by ChronicGp(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Borrow brain...
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Mom007(f): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Men can 'mistakenly' sleep with another woman. They are a 'weaker' species when it comes to sexual control. Any small thing, they are moved sexually so if you had said women should not loose an otherwise good man because bla bla bla, I would have kept quiet and waka pass but you see we women ern.., nothing like mistakenly there! Women are more deliberate about these things! For a woman to sleep with someone not her husband, she has probably caught feelings. Its totally premeditated and it will probably happen again if the circumstances align.
So my dear op, this one is over the bar abeg! undecided

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Camelot65: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Heaven won't fall if you stop posting nonsense though. angry
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by REVEREND101: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

Never leave a good woman because she mistakenly slept with another man Thank you

Even you I just say make I ask you, how do you mistakenly sleep with another man.
You open your leg wide for more than 10 mins enjoying the pleasure and later
spit out rubbish like 'mistakenly slept'.
Please stop spreading these rubbish opinion of yours, it is bad enough that the whole
country is busy putting all effort to empower women, while nobody did it for men
thereby creating an unequal society.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Stallione(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

After going thru ur account, i've come to the conclussion that u lack moral justification to such an advice like this. "Nigerian men will give u STDs". At desame time asking us not to leave a good woman because he slept with another man. Even if she has contracted STD undecided

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Kajaard: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

She mistakenly slept with another man undecided

Op you must be a raving lunatic and bloody illiterate for this dumb statement.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Ebymyk(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

what an excuse, so where was her sense when she was spreading her legs... Rubbish..you need rehabilitation...
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Sensuallyunruly(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

What’s the mistake here?
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Kajaard: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mom007:
Men can 'mistakenly' sleep with another woman. They are a 'weaker' species when it comes to sexual control. Any small thing, they are moved sexually so if you had said women should not loose an otherwise good man because bla bla bla, I would have kept quiet and waka pass but you see we women ern.., nothing like mistakenly there! Women are more deliberate about these things! For a woman to sleep with someone not her husband, she has probably caught feelings. Its totally premeditated and it will probably happen again if the circumstances align.
So my dear op, this one is over the bar abeg! undecided

Very well said. You have my respect sis.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by 2016easy2017: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

You got too many experience. You started class too early
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Killermamba: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
Na you go regret am.

Sorry oh, you don go gbensh another dude come dey give quote here, see no woman can gbensh any dude by mistake. Him d**k mistakenly fall for her p***y. Na ground e dey? Nor be person carry am for body? Abeg jor
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by BoboKush(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
And this enter front page
Na one mod wey nairaland they pay get mind push this to front page o

If person talk now..... Those ban Happy mod go ban person.

Shior lipsrsealed
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by bepositive11: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Please get lost.

A man or woman who cheats is not a good partner at all

siofra:

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by bepositive11: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Those two are toxic for each other

spinna:
Will Smith
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Speedo17(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nonsense!
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by theamazonguru(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good woman wey dey mistakenly sleep with other men she is not in a relationship with.
I laugh in Togolese
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew.

She go mistakenly dey single na, as she continues to mistakenly repeat the same thing in every relationship she enters.

Nonsense.

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by cychez(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

What the Bleep Is there anything like 'mistakenly' slept.... She actually got bleeped well pls and term it a mistake. I'm also damn sure she directed his dick in her cunt.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by bepositive11: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
You cheated on your man and he left you.

Now you're feeling bitter and to make yourself feel better, you've convinced yourself that you're a good woman.

Keep fooling yourself. Good woman indeed. Cheating and good don't go together

siofra:

Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by bepositive11: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
All humans can be polygamous.

At the end of the day, it's those who have self control that will succeed greater in life

godofuck231:
the male gender is polygamous by nature,
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
spinna:
Will Smith
Haha
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by uthlaw: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

I have seen worse things about me on this forum.
I go even Bleep my wife sister and friends....watin concern me!
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Jat33: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Op you're still a fool
siofra:

I have seen worse things about me on this forum.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Maghan37: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
Na you go regret am.
There is no such thing as a good woman sleeping with another man. Fidelity is key to being a good wife. If you speaking of rape then you are speaking of something else. For instance Jada is most definitely not a good wife by any standard of the word.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Just because she is a good woman, I should love her more for sleeping with another man. Damn what part of the world are you from? Guess you are into the same thing right.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Maghan37: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

Now he's enjoying peace in his family. He doesn't regret his decision one bit.
Reflected by him slapping Chris Rock in the Oscars. Well i will rather have war than that kind of peace.
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by walesoflyf(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

Immediately I saw that you were the one that wrote this post.. I just spit... Out of curiosity I decided to click and read, only for me to spit further.. Babe when you go get sense nkwa.. Just negodu the rubbish you dey spew undecided
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Slynation(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

I shaah know the reason the mod decided to push this trash to FP, so that you will chop enough insults and bashing...!! grin
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Afonso1234: 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Really mistakenly
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

you have finally break the table that Reno can't all this while
Re: Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) by Codes151(m): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Craze woman talk.
Madame. Fuckoff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality