Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Would You Do If Your Girl Did This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girl Did This To You? (480 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Girl Did This To You? by Afonjashapmouth: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Many times we want to do the right things but the fear of the unknown has kept many locked up from moving fingers.

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Did This To You? by donbachi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dis one pass boundaries...na walls u dey build.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Did This To You? by illicit(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
No manners
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Did This To You? by brosom(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Spanking, hugging, and holding hands tightly!

These are they same way she behaved towards him before she gagged him for colony..

Unfortunately for her, the dude is the friendly type.

Hanty let him be abeg.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Did This To You? by headbasher96(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
It is not good for a husband and a wife to work in the same firm unless they are the c.e.os of the respective firm see finish is available everywhere even in marriage

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me ?? / Do You Still Remember This / 71-year-old Woman Shares Video Of Herself Leaving The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.