Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish (7966 Views)

Types Of Toto With Picture / Allow Boys To Chop You Small Or Your 'toto' Will Waste If You Die – Girl Advises / 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by lifenija: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
i just discharge one alosho, was suppose to pay for two days i just tell her complete money wen i dey expect no come.

haba she just dey say easy plz ohh ohh easy plz.
toto wen wide omo my 6. 8 inch no be lenght again ohh na wow oh.

dear future wife abeg ohh no too share am ohh

Like it was stillwhites mum

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by mymadam(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
lifenija:
... ohh ohh easy toto wen wide omo my 6. 8 inch no dey lenght again ohh na wow oh. dear future wife abeg ohh no too share am ohh

shocked U say wetin?
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
You carry your biro cover go patronise prostitute and you dare come here to rant?

7 Likes

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Rahkman: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Some guys no too understand say length of dick no too matter na the girth be the most importanter if you like get 19inches dick,if ur dick no fat na still small dick u get cos the girl no go still feel am

8 Likes

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by headbasher96(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
To people the fetch pump u say na borehole the hungry u na enjoy am in peace
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by SenecaTheYonger: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tight Toto no dey Lagos again. I don commot Lagos make I go where make sense

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by SenecaTheYonger: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rahkman:
Some guys no too understand say length of dick no too matter na the girth be the most importanter if you like get 19inches dick,if ur dick no fat na still small dick u get cos the girl no go still feel am

You never jam that’s why. That your fat dick go loss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by lifenija: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Rahkman:
na by fat dick

1 Like

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Rekhina(f): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
lifenija:
i just discharge one alosho, was suppose to pay for two days i just tell her complete money wen i dey expect no come.

haba i just dey out bring she just dey easy plz ohh ohh easy toto wen wide omo my 6. 8 inch no dey lenght again ohh na wow oh.

dear future wife abeg ohh no too share am ohh
BURSTED
Christopher stop lying u have 2inches dick .
I don catch you today grin
I will expose you and all you did to me on nairaland tomorrow.
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Rekhina(f): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rahkman:
Christopher A*u has no big dick ,I can swear to God he is 2inches , he beats me steady since he lost his job at Danaplast.
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Rahkman: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina:

Christopher A*u has no big dick ,I can swear to God he is 2inches , he beats me steady since he lost his job at Danaplast.
I don't understand what u talking about? undecided
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lol... You sure say no be your prictoline small... No come here come de blame the innocent hoe

1 Like

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by lifenija: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Rekhina:

BURSTED
Muslim girls and dick.

Damn dey swear for una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by kelspinall(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
mad people everywhere

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Stillwhites(m): 4:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Rekhina:

Idiot! This is the kind of threads they will find u.This lady is a thief, scamer, lesbian and ashawo.No one should reply to her coz she can spiritually invoke evils into u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Stillwhites(m): 4:15am On Aug 09, 2022
Rekhina:

BURSTED
These people lifenija and rekhina all have the DNA of swinegrin I've seen them grunt like pigsgrin
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by sweetjasonjosh(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stillwhites:
Idiot! This is the kind of threads they will find u.This lady is a thief, scamer, lesbian and ashawo.No one should reply to her coz she can spiritually invoke evils into u.
how much she scam you
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Tegabadguy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy were you won take ashawo wey get small toto

1 Like

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Stillwhites(m): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetjasonjosh:

how much she scam you
Shut that toilet you call mouth.did i talk to u?
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by sweetjasonjosh(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stillwhites:
Shut that toilet you call mouth.did i talk to u?

werey leleyi o
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by EmiDon11: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Rekhina:
BURSTED Christopher stop lying u have 2inches dick . I don catch you today grin I will expose you and all you did to me on nairaland tomorrow.
chaii
This one na see finish

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Stillwhites(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetjasonjosh:

werey leleyi o
Cheap idiot can not speak english.i pity ur stupid mother
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by sweetjasonjosh(m): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
Cheap idiot can not speak english.i pity ur stupid mother

Before you conclude make i give you assignment, go find out if i cannot buy your unborn descendants worthless pig
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by lifenija: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
sweetjasonjosh:

Before you conclude make i give you assignment, go find out if i cannot buy your unborn descendants worthless pig
u can boss, stillwhites family are cheap hos

1 Like

Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Stillwhites(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
lifenija:
u can boss, stillwhites family are cheap hos
See how u dey talk to urself.dementia no good shagrin
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by lifenija: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stillwhites:
See how u dey talk to urself.dementia no good shagrin
slowpoke don't even know the meaning of dementia.

Just throwing words like d fool u are
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Stillwhites(m): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
lifenija:
slowpoke don't even know the meaning of dementia.

Just throwing words like d fool u are
Imagine someone who completely lack brain and sense.i know you are in a dire need of brain, hit me up to borrow u
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Children arena. Childish thread
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by lifenija: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stillwhites:
Imagine someone who completely lack brain and sense.i know you are in a dire need of brain, hit me up to borrow u
borrow brain from who no get hahahaha I don see fool today
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Stillwhites(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
lifenija:
borrow brain from who no get hahahaha I don see fool today
ya mama is an idiot and u inherited it
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by EmiDon11: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stillwhites:
ya mama is an idiot and u inherited it
guy whats up

I didnt see u online since morning
Re: All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish by Stillwhites(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
guy whats up
I didnt see u online since morning
I was trollinggrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To / Tell Us; Why Did You Part Ways With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.