Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? (491 Views)

What's Your Deal Breaker In Relationship / 7 Ways To Know Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else – Check Number 3 & 7 / 7 Ways To Know If Your Partner Just Slept With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? by ChimasGirl(f): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
I'm posting this on the behalf of someone as they wanted to get other's opinions. My friend has been in a long distance relationship for four months, but just yesterday she found out she has HPV. She did go on a couple of dates with someone before she met her LDR man, and she slept with him once. She thought maybe she got it from him. Before that, she was in a relationship for about six years. Since telling her current boyfriend, he has since broken up with her. What do you think? My friend is very loyal and doesn't sleep around. She's only been with a handful of men in her life. Her now ex-boyfriend were very close, even if it was long distance. They were already making plans to see each other and then eventually getting married. She just got the news yesterday, so it's not like she kept anything hidden from him. Also, whoever she got it from was before she even met her ex.
Re: Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? by house10s2: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
nairaland people can post on their friends behalf grin

1 Like

Re: Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? by ChimasGirl(f): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
house10s2:
nairaland people can post on their friends behalf grin

I promise I was asked to make a post to get opinions.
Re: Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? by Cutehector(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Is there any std that cant be cured? People should be enlightened abeg. Hpv is not a death sentence. I hope she is willing to take treatments?

I dislike people who don't take their health seriously by saying they dont want to take drugs or do tests...

I have a contact that can cure hpv. Dm for private chat.
Re: Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? by Shalommy(f): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
You're the std patient jare.. If your sexmate can't buy a condom, why didn't you buy? Wetin you wan us to do now? undecided chaaii..
Re: Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? by house10s2: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Shalommy:
You're the std patient jare.. If your sexmate can't buy a condom, why didn't you buy? Wetin you wan us to do now? undecided chaaii..
lol
Re: Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cutehector:
Is there any std that cant be cured? People should be enlightened abeg. Hpv is not a death sentence. I hope she is willing to take treatments?

I dislike people who don't take their health seriously by saying they dont want to take drugs or do tests...

I have a contact that can cure hpv. Dm for private chat.
You Brostitute so teyyyyy you don’t believe in an incurable stds na wa ooo
Re: Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? by Truvelisback(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless........all of them.
Amuowei, tebarake lade ooo? Ena ariya alade yo!
Re: Partner Just Found Out They Have An STD. Deal Breaker? by headbasher96(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
He broke up with her because of herpertitis that one can get just from coming in contact with a carriers sweat not only sex.

What if it was hiv will he break up as well

Because we are too emotional in naija we cant research on issues one will just take a foolish decision because he can and one onuku will come and post the stupidity for us to see herpertitis is not only gotten from sweat body contact too be it male or female

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Confirmed Big Boy. / Fight Breaks Out At High School As Graduation Center Turns To Wrestling Arena / Drama As TV Gets Stuck On Thief’s Head — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.