Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer (11808 Views)

If You Have Never Made NGN 200k In A Month, Come And Learn Here For FREE / Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | ₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 - PART 2 / ₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 | Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | PART 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2022
15 Upwork tips that will teach you more than the best Upwork course there is...

1. Social proof is your golden ticket to getting clients and making money - get those 5-star written reviews.

2. Short and to-the-point cover letters perform better than long and detailed cover letters (from experience).

3. An applicant with 100% JSS gets FAR more replies than those with 70%, 80%, and even 90%.

4. How many clients you get is directly proportional to the number of proposals you send out.

5. If you're new to Upwork - at the end of your cover letter, say:

"PS: If you're not happy with my work, I'll give you a full refund right away."

6. Set your hourly rate to at least $15 p/h - regardless of your niche or skill.

7. Never try to compete on price - there's always someone willing to do the work for less.

Come from a place of value and charge whatever you want.

8. NEVER EVER EVER work with cheap clients - especially on Upwork.

You're putting everything on the line for nothing.

9. Applying for projects first (top 5 applicant first) gives you the best chance of getting a reply and closing the client.

10. Clients that want to jump on a call for simple projects are a waste of time.

They don't value speed.

11. NEVER say anything to a client that might make them resent you.

That's your golden ticket to poor feedback

12. Don't bother applying for projects with "Payment method unverified".

13. Build your Upwork profile around ONE skill.

14. Don't apply to projects where the client doesn't give written feedback to freelancers, has a review score of less than 4.5, or has an average hourly rate of under $15.

15. Trust your instinct. If a client seems off - don't work with them.

Join my mentorship class to learn more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Never give up.

If you believe in something, go all in with all your heart. It'll pay you one day.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Zulu2022: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2022
Only u,lol ,start estate ,do dis do that,all by upwork nd all that,lol,no b my head go complete the sacrifice,na my own say

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2022
Zulu2022:
Only u,lol ,start estate ,do dis do that,all by upwork nd all that,lol,no b my head go complete the sacrifice,na my own say

Lol...I know my successes are intimidating. It's not my fault. It's God's grace and hard work doing one thing consistently over a longer period.

Just one long term client will change your thinking forever.

And by the way, I'm not a ritualist, so ain't using your big head for sacrifice grin

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by HolySpiritFire(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dude kindly ignore the tantrums. You are doing well.
FunnyDude:

Lol how many Nigerians can afford 100k training. So you have to make it affordable for everyone. That's it.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:27am On Apr 21, 2022
HolySpiritFire:
Dude kindly ignore the tantrums. You are doing well.

Don't mind Nigerians, they prefer ponzi scheme to legitimate earning.

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2022
I'm adding the last 2 more people to learn under my tutelage. And I'll shut this down.

Why I decided to share my secret?

I need to mentor some people today , so in the future I'll have reference of those who I trained.

So far, I have 5 people that has enrolled in this opportunity.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Having a skill and knowing how to sell your skill is the best thing ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Here's an offer not for everyone:

I've decided to have a paid mentorship class of just ₦10,000 Naira for anyone willing to join and get quality first hand mentorship from me. You can't find any if it on the Internet because it's a winning secret.

This is not compulsory anyway, but if you wish you can be part of this.

Here's what you get in the premium mentorship:

1. Upwork proposal hack that has gotten me long term clients (Value: ₦15,000)

2. My personal techniques that I've been using to get past competition on Upwork (Value: ₦25,000)

3. Learn Copywriting & hacks on how to sell your service for business owners on LinkedIn, Reddit and Warrior Forum (Value: ₦150,000)

4. My Personal Copywriting Swipe file that helped me write like Native English Speaker (Value: ₦70,000)

5. How to set your profile on Upwork to get you the best jobs than other Nigerians (Value: ₦20,000)

6. My 1 year free mentorship and follow up (Value: ₦50,000)

Total Value: ₦330,000

But you will get all these value-stack for "₦10,000 Naira" when you join this premium class. Only limited time.

SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 0.8.1.0.4.7.4.9.9.1.9

Money Back Guarantee:

If you don't make 10x your registration in the first 60 days. Contact me for a refund I'll give you back. No question asked.

See screenshot of someone that enrolled for this program.

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Zidoh(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
......exchanger Is here for withdrawal and exchange of your hard earned payment form Upwork , Fiverr and other freelancer site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by IdeasPro(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
FunnyDude:
Who salary epp? Earning in foreign currencies online is one of the best decision I ever took in Nigeria. I started Upwork in 2020.

I'm leveraging on the stability of US economy to stay afloat here in Nigeria. That's the best way to live right now.

So this month, I decided to start sharing my Upwork earnings from the month of March 2022.

Imagine earning $1467 in one month without buying or shipping a product. Here's the breakdown of the orders:

$400
$130
$130
$260
$155
$152
$65
$175

Excluding Upwork charges I was able to take home 675k in March.
What type of freelance job are you doing? Writing, graphic design?

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by GoodIsGod: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
dauntless15:
I know your type too, all my life even, I'll be around when you unveil your actual agenda, keep masquerading under helping people until you show yourself to the gullible people ass licking you, Nigerians are the easiest to decieve, it has been proven times without number, you're the thief here, leaving your superficial high earning jobs to come to nairaland and help people, you must be the nicest person on earth, lol.

I understand where you're coming from bro.
Many scammers on NL started like him.
And it all starts from "DM me"
Why most can't give the details of their success without DM baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by GoodIsGod: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
FunnyDude:
Here's an offer not for everyone:

I've decided to have a paid mentorship class of just ₦10,000 Naira for anyone willing to join and get quality first hand mentorship from me. You can't find any if it on the Internet because it's a winning secret.

This is not compulsory anyway, but if you wish you can be part of this.

Here's what you get in the premium mentorship:

1. Upwork proposal hack that has gotten me long term clients (Value: ₦15,000)

2. My personal techniques that I've been using to get past competition on Upwork (Value: ₦25,000)

3. Learn Copywriting & hacks on how to sell your service for business owners on LinkedIn, Reddit and Warrior Forum (Value: ₦150,000)

4. My Personal Copywriting Swipe file that helped me write like Native English Speaker (Value: ₦70,000)

5. How to set your profile on Upwork to get you the best jobs than other Nigerians (Value: ₦20,000)

6. My 1 year free mentorship and follow up (Value: ₦50,000)

Total Value: ₦330,000

But you will get all these value-stack for "₦10,000 Naira" when you join this premium class. Only limited time.

SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 0.8.1.0.4.7.4.9.9.1.9

Money Back Guarantee:

If you don't make 10x your registration in the first 60 days. Contact me for a refund I'll give you back. No question asked.

See screenshot of someone that enrolled for this program.

Weldon
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by eddy42(m): 3:48am On Apr 30, 2022
There's this class of Nigerians that will never pay for information.

This is not because they don't have money, it's because of their mindset.

It is the reason why most successful people always hammer on the mindset..

It's not an "acquire to prespire and Maguire" BS...

Always ask yourself where has being too careful taken you to in the past 3 years??

Nobody is asking you to be foolish,but always do your own research ask the right questions and pay for knowledge if you must for a faster result.

At least find someone successful with a believable story and social prove.

One day I would do a thread on how to identify Ponzi schemes and legitimate means of earning online and things to check before paying for any course/programme.

I started paying over $100 to better my skills on the internet space and I never regretted that decision..

Guess what??

I still pay for access, information and courses where i wish to improve.

Life is hard, choose your Hard wisely.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:07am On Apr 30, 2022
eddy42:

Always ask yourself where has being too careful taken you to in the past 3 years??

Nobody is asking you to be foolish,but always do your own research ask the right questions and pay for knowledge if you must for a faster result.

One day I would do a thread on how to identify Ponzi schemes and legitimate means of earning online and things to check before paying for any course/programme.

I started paying over $100 to better my skills on the internet space and I never regretted that decision..

Guess what??

Thanks for this, knowledge is power.

One of the biggest gift I had after my NYSC was to having an open mindset. It really speed my progress.

Infact, I still invest in course. My previous course was $997.

But I've made 20x that investment. And still counting.

Knowledge is power.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:09am On Apr 30, 2022
IdeasPro:

What type of freelance job are you doing? Writing, graphic design?

I do niche copywriting

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by wealthpreach(m): 5:12am On Apr 30, 2022
FunnyDude:
Who salary epp? Earning in foreign currencies online is one of the best decision I ever took in Nigeria. I started Upwork in 2020.

I'm leveraging on the stability of US economy to stay afloat here in Nigeria. That's the best way to live right now.

So this month, I decided to start sharing my Upwork earnings from the month of March 2022.

Imagine earning $1467 in one month without buying or shipping a product. Here's the breakdown of the orders:

$400
$130
$130
$260
$155
$152
$65
$175

Sell your PayPal funds to me?

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2022
wealthpreach:

Sell your PayPal funds to me?

Awww. I do use Payooner funds at 560/$.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2022
Tips on Upwork

1. Don't charge peanut in your hourly rate
2. Get 5-star written feedback
3. Learn from someone ahead of you
4. Optimize your profile around one skill
5. Focus on getting 100% JSS & Top-Rated
6. Deliver exceptional work before the deadline
7. Apply for at least 5 recently posted projects daily
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Just like in the real world - Upwork is 95% broke clients trying to scape by and then the other 5% are actual killers paying stupid amounts of money to the top 1-3% of freelancers on the platform.

The greats work with the greats.

And the poor...

Well, you already know.

Look at the hourly rate in the screenshot below:

This is the levels I'm talking about.

And guess what, no freelancer with 59% JSS is getting that.

Only those with GREAT profiles will be considered because it's the big leagues.

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2022
GoodIsGod:

I understand where you're coming from bro.
Many scammers on NL started like him.
And it all starts from "DM me"
Why most can't give the details of their success without DM baffles me.
The Dm is the only place they can confidently cajole and decieve you without objection, they don't have your best interest at heart they're only interested in Thier pocket.

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by henrymidas: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
FunnyDude:

$400
$130
$130
$260
$155
$152
$65
$175

How can I reach you. My number is 07040946606

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
henrymidas:

How can I reach you. My number is 07040946606

Check my previous post
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Galacious1: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
eddy42:

Guess what??

I don't blame them though. Scammers are too much online. Paying someone online is a risk, but some risks are worth taking.

3 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by eddy42(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
Galacious1:

I don't blame them though. Scammers are too much online. Paying online is a risk, but some risks are worth taking.

I understand sir, but in my humble opinion those that usually fall for Scam are those that don't want to do the actual work but want to enjoy the success and that's what these scammers promise them.

Take KDP for example now, it's one of the most passive sweetest source of income I know, but you still have to do a one time work which includes research majorly before you publish your book.

The thing is, such people will want to dodge the research and publush rubbish and be expecting to make money.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by eddy42(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
dauntless15:
The Dm is the only place they can confidently cajole and decieve you without objection, they don't have your best interest at heart they're only interested in Thier pocket.

I like that you are proactive in stopping any form of scam but at the same time don't make people who are willing to at least try it out back off, it's better you advise them on the scam pointers when they get to the DM.

Some people can choose to give their knowledge for Free (which in most cases, people don't value) and some can choose to attach a token to it..

There are a lot of free tutorials on YouTube, but 90% of people seeking knowledge never seem to work with it or they're usually overwhelming, but the truth is most of those Free stuff still have premium memberships that are paid for even if the creators still rake in millions from other sources.

Watching YouTube is free, accessing Premium YouTube is Paid even though YouTube still make money from advertisers.

Bottom line is...

There's always room to make more money

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Another enrollment.

If you're too careful in life, you'll eventually fall for ponzi like Ovaioza scheme.

People wasted millions on shabby imiginary scheme while doing nothing and expecting 10% interest.

I laugh.

This is why Nigerians are different from Americans and Europeans.

We love quick money alot here.

But for freelancing it's totally different.

I give my students money back guarantee because this is what I do. Not how they do it.

I'm holding them by the hands.

Showing my real strategy.

Because they're Copy cubs.

And in 60 - 90 days?

They surely coming back here to testify.

My strategy can't be seen on YouTube or Google.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
eddy42:

I like that you are proactive in stopping any form of scam but at the same time don't make people who are willing to at least try it out back off, it's better you advise them on the scam pointers when they get to the DM.

Some people can choose to give their knowledge for Free (which in most cases, people don't value) and some can choose to attach a token to it..

There are a lot of free tutorials on YouTube, but 90% of people seeking knowledge never seem to work with it or they're usually overwhelming, but the truth is most of those Free stuff still have premium memberships that are paid for even if the creators still rake in millions from other sources.

Watching YouTube is free, accessing Premium YouTube is Paid even though YouTube still make money from advertisers.

Bottom line is...

There's always room to make more money

May your wisdom never dry brother.

YouTube videos from experts always have premium content or paid class at the end. I've paid for alot of them in my Niche.

Free things have $0 value.

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by golddeejay(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2022
bullabong:
I am on upwork and I am verified but after my second job last year October I have not been able to get more jobs. I am an excellent writer please what is the secret to getting jobs regularly?
Specialize

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by bullabong(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2022
golddeejay:
Specialize
How please?
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by DextrousApps: 8:34pm On May 01, 2022
FunnyDude:

$400
$130
$130
$260
$155
$152
$65
$175

What do you do on upwork.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exposed: Buy @ #385 Using Debit/credit Card And Sell @ #450 / How To Create BEP20 Token On Binance Smart Chain? / Business Plan for loans and grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.