Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck (1900 Views)

Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2022
this woman in my compound that’s married to this American man , perfect couple in their early 50s. I recently came to their compound and as usual my appearance deceived her just like everyone that ever sees me. You would assume I have a picture perfect life, innocent face with style. But I’m a broken psycho, y’all on nairaland already know say I dey abnormal. She recently noticed I smoke and live a very weird life and I noticed she’s stop being very friendly, aunty It’s not like their is a chance we would ever fvck so why tf should I try to impress you all for small talk? Women want you to not smoke, dress fine and look handsome but you will still toast them after all that and it’s shakara you will dealing with.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Like if you support the op,share if you don't.

13 Likes

Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by czarr(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2022
As if she is going to give you money if you don't smoke.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Is she an object..you aint smart tho..cos you ain't gonna go intimate with a lady then you shouldn't impress her...? shocked
Why then do we have brothels to help your sexual urge? undecided

If you are impressing a lady just to get down with her then you are nothing but a simp.. grin grin
Little boy.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is she an object..you aint smart tho..cos you ain't gonna gonna go intimate with a lady then you shouldn't impress her...? shocked

If you are impressing a lady just to get down with her then you are nothing but a simp.. grin grin
Little boy.. cheesy
apt
Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Blunttruth: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2022
Badboibipo:
this woman in my compound that’s married to this American man , perfect couple in their early 50s. I recently came to their compound and as usual my appearance deceived her just like everyone that ever sees me. You would assume I have a picture perfect life, innocent face with style. But I’m a broken psycho, y’all on nairaland already know say I dey abnormal. She recently noticed I smoke and live a very weird life and I noticed she’s stop being very friendly, aunty It’s not like their is a chance we would ever fvck so why tf should I try to impress you all for small talk? Women want you to not smoke, dress fine and look handsome but you will still toast them after all that and it’s shakara you will dealing with.

As much as I agree with you. Living a clean life is not about impressing her it's about yourself. I don't think she wanted you to impress her, I think she realises that anyone who doesn't value himself and his body can't value any other person and might have other hidden destructive hidden characters. So get over yourself oga.

1 Like

Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Kobicove(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2022
The type of people you associate with reflects on how other people view you, that's the reason she decided to give you a wide berth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Thermodynamics(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Badboibipo:
[/b] y’all on nairaland already know say I dey abnormal. [b]
Oga nobody know you for nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is she an object..you aint smart tho..cos you ain't gonna gonna go intimate with a lady then you shouldn't impress her...? shocked

Little boy.. cheesy

Oga every single female I ever see above 18 and below 45 is to be fvcked if not please stay away from me. My principle you may not like it but just like that my neighbor I’m not trying to impress your dumb arse too bitch boy

1 Like

Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Blunttruth:

As much as I agree with you. Living a clean life is not about impressing her it's about yourself. I don't think she wanted you to impress her, I think she realises that anyone who doesn't value himself and his body can't value any other person and might have other hidden destructive hidden characters. So far over yourself oga.

Oh like she’s perfect? People have hidden bad habits let’s stop acting self righteous as if we don’t all have creepy things we hide from the world. I just want everyone to leave me alone but no my face keep drawing them to want to know me more, oya na but you may hate what u see after

2 Likes

Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

Oga every single female I ever see above 18 and below 45 is to be fvcked if not please stay away from me. My principle you may not like it but just like that my neighbor I’m not trying to impress your dumb arse too bitch boy
Simp boy.. grin
Why are you crying.. change your account name to simp boy.. undecided
Just look at your headline..so you usually impress ladies so as to get down with them? shocked
Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Simp boy.. grin
Why are you crying.. change your account name to simp boy.. undecided
Just look at your headline..so you usually impress ladies so as to get down with them? shocked

Be like say this one na gay, why are you crying over the fact that your fellow man loves every woman sexually? Are u impotent ?
Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Jennyclay(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little boy.. cheesy
Are you gonna dance o. If I show you my wallet. Lol.

Well, Anybody that wants to impress me, Should impress me with his wallet oo! Abi they have money.
Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you gonna dance o. If I show you my wallet. Lol.

Well, Anybody that wants to impress me, Should impress me with his wallet oo! Abi they have money.
Thanks for the correction.. cry
Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Badboibipo:

Be like say this one na gay, why are you crying over the fact that your fellow man loves every woman sexually? Are u impotent ?
That's not the thing here..the issue is that you can't reason beyond sex..
Why impress a lady cos you wanna go intimate with her? undecided
Ain't that the height of mindlessness.. undecided
Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by Jennyclay(f): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the correction.. cry
You're welcome.
Re: Stop Impressing Women You Won’t Fvck by phemmyfour: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Badboibipo:
You better impress yourself and quit smoking else your life get depressed in a distant future

(1) (Reply)

I Am 20 And I Have No Dreams.... / My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' / I Still Want Godly Husband Despite My Past – 26-year-old Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.