Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,670 members, 7,959,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? (4056 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by Fahvvy: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2022
The reason why men don't approach military women is not because "liver dey fail them", far from it...

Lots of guys have already given you very valid answers, but if that isn't enough, follow the link and watch the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCR2SbK4wbQ
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by Sammy07: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Cutehector:
No man would see a woman irrespective of her profession with good character and not want to meet her, he must have observed her from afar before thinking of saying a hello.

Military or not, if you dont have manners, nobody will meet you. Dont tag it as men are afraid to meet military women .

Afterall, men meet ladies (the good ones) in the military and still get married to them.

Please work on your manners and people will come closer to you.
You nailed it
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by Threesha(f): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2022
There's a mini flat in Ijegun-Ikotun Lagos

Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water

Rent
=N= 200,000
Call zero 8 15 one 346 five 7 nine

Kindly share or rebroadcast.

Thank you
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by dnawah(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2022
QuinModah:
According to an army survey, in a recent interview at camp, some women blamed their singleness on the timidity of some men, saying they (men) lack the courage to propose to them.

According to them, their statuses as military women mostly strikes fear into men, and that is the reason why they find it difficult to marry.

They believe, is the main reason for their singleness, adding that in terms beauty, they can match any civilian lady in the country

One of the military women who spoke on condition of anonymity as saying by;

“When we took the hard decision to defend and serve mother land we never anticipated that it was going to cost us an opportunity to find our life partners,”

Another woman added;

“It has been more than 4yrs in the service and not a single man has made an attempt to approach me not to talk of proposing to me.

Apart from being a military woman, I am human too with needs.., how do you expect me to give out my best when those needs are not met?”

Why are guys scared of approaching female armed forces (Navy, Police, Army, Air force, NCDC) a coursemate just told me that a guy wanted to approach her at the mall yesterday evening and saw her wrist watch with the camouflage colour and changed topic, abi una liver dey fail una Lol grin
me the think say una na for the generals.personaly I no need somebody way,if am about to nack them go call am for emergency or u go dey for sambisa,nack go dey hungry for home. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by QuinModah(f): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2022
angry
dnawah:
me the think say una na for the generals.personaly I no need somebody way,if am about to nack them go call am for emergency or u go dey for sambisa,nack go dey hungry for home. angry angry
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by dnawah(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
QuinModah:
angry
no shoot me o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by QuinModah(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fear fear
dnawah:
no shoot me o! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by dnawah(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
Fear fear
don't push me o! Uniform na for outdoor not for bedroom o! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
It's obvious you're a soldier. grin
QuinModah:
According to an army survey, in a recent interview at camp, some women blamed their singleness on the timidity of some men, saying they (men) lack the courage to propose to them.

According to them, their statuses as military women mostly strikes fear into men, and that is the reason why they find it difficult to marry.

They believe, is the main reason for their singleness, adding that in terms beauty, they can match any civilian lady in the country

“When we took the hard decision to defend and serve mother land we never anticipated that it was going to cost us an opportunity to find our life partners,”

Another woman added;

“It has been more than 4yrs in the service and not a single man has made an attempt to approach me not to talk of proposing to me.

Apart from being a military woman, I am human too with needs.., how do you expect me to give out my best when those needs are not met?”

Why are guys scared of approaching female armed forces (Navy, Police, Army, Air force, NCDC) a coursemate just told me that a guy wanted to approach her at the mall yesterday evening and saw her wrist watch with the camouflage colour and changed topic, abi una liver dey fail una Lol grin
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by Ed12(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
is a simple stuff. many of us are not familiar with military code of conduct, men are only being cautious, not wanting to do something unlawful.. women are always women wether soldier or not
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by KunGioKehRah: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Journalist (with microphone in his hand): What is Trouble?

Akpos: Trouble is when you slap a Nigerian Soldier and jump on a bike, but the bike didn't start!
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:16am On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:

Another woman added;

You don't respond to DMs and you are not on whatsapp. Fix that

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by QuinModah(f): 3:37am On Oct 09, 2022
undecided
pinkyruledworld:

You don't respond to DMs and you are not on whatsapp. Fix that
Re: Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? by Kobicove(m): 4:03am On Oct 09, 2022
Ed12:
is a simple stuff. many of us are not familiar with military code of conduct, men are only being cautious, not wanting to do something unlawful.. women are always women wether soldier or not

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She May Be a Good Girl on Some Sides But Not A Virgin / Am I In Love? / Lesbians Are Better That Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.