Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? (562 Views)

Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by fineboynl(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2022
Most guys allow women to decide for their decision it's so irritating.

I have cut of my real guy because of a woman. He doesn't have a mind of his own.
Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09pm On May 10, 2022
You are cool with a guy controlling a lady but you had to cut your wing man off cos his woman controls him...

Wow..what do we call that?
Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by fineboynl(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You are cool with a guy controlling a lady but you had to cut your wing man off cos his woman controls him...

it's better a man control a lady than the other way. Men are generally matured and capable. But a women that want to control a man is always a wicked and bad woman.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by Candidlady: 7:16pm On May 10, 2022
[s]
fineboynl:
it's better a man control a lady than the other way. Men are generally matured and capable. But a women that want to control a man is always a wicked and bad woman.
[/s]

How old are you
Mr kabiru wants to know

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16pm On May 10, 2022
fineboynl:
Stop being a dreamer..you are a sexist..why should a gender be controlled by the other?
So yd rather love to see a woman being manipulated by a man but complain when a woman do the same thing..
What's the end point of controlling a woman?

You actually sound like a d*mmy..
Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by Bluezy13(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by czarr(m): 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
A friend that allows a woman to control him is someone you should avoid.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by uthlaw: 7:19pm On May 10, 2022
Some SIMP na still fool!
Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by odinson1(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You must be a mind reader to know he's cool with a guy controlling a lady
Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49pm On May 10, 2022
odinson1:

You must be a mind reader to know he's cool with a guy controlling a lady
Psychology 101..he admitted to it..
Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by odinson1(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop being a dreamer..you are a sexist..why should a gender be controlled by the other?
So yd rather love to see a woman being manipulated by a man but complain when a woman do the same thing..
What's the end point of controlling a woman?

You actually sound like a d*mmy..
Going by this your sexist argument,it is only fair to say that A man spending on and providing for his woman is also sexist, because he doesn't believe women are capable of taking care of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50pm On May 10, 2022
odinson1:

G
I already gave you a response..
Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 10, 2022
fineboynl:
Excuse me young man, if a man is given an advise nko?
I know how to sniff good and bad people. So don't call me a bad woman if I try to stand in for my man.
Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by Nyascobar1414: 9:12pm On May 10, 2022
Characteristics of a man that can be controlled by a woman is a man that cant control his s£xual urge...
Also, a man that always want to Impress ladies...

All the above characteristics are SIMPly merged up as SiMPs....

And w.oe must surely befall them..

If 90% of Nigerian men can control their s£xual urge, 99% of nigerian girls will d.ie of starvation.....

Sex is their power over men....

So, as a real Nigga, if you want to make them powerless,take charge of your sexual urge... There, you will see a weak, powerless woman....

This I have seen!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Allow Women To Make Choice For Them? by ImaIma1(f): 8:44am On May 11, 2022
fineboynl:

You argument is flawed.

What makes men more mature than women?

Generally, women tend to mature faster than men. That's why you see a girl of 21 able to handle a home as a married woman. But a man at that age is still "mummying" around.

If we are talking about the irresponsible immature kind we see around, there are more than enough immature men to match them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Google,here's Why(pics) / Two Female University Students Engage In Dirty Fight In Lecture Hall Over A Man / Mature & Single Mother's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.