Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Stop Using Google,here's Why(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Using Google,here's Why(pics) (578 Views)

I Need To Double My Hustle. This Is Why (pics) / I Searched "What To Do....." On Google. Here's What I Found / Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Google,here's Why(pics) by Ekejoestar(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2022
With fuss and rave about 3rd world war igniting from ukraine and Russia war, I decided to inquisitively make an online search about skill set required to survive and make one self sufficiently skillwise during war time.

Google was my first preferred search engine but it gave no answer at all, it even went as far as feigning ignorant of my questions. I was shocked and disappointed.

I switched to DuckDuckGO and search the same thing and got an answer, pls try it out and see for yourself using these keywords= (skill set needed to be self sufficient during war outbreak)

(1) (Reply)

A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM / See How Vehicle Fast On The Road / 6 Signs You Are Meant To Be Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.