Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Let’s Get Your Guy Or Girl’s Whatsapp Hacked! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let’s Get Your Guy Or Girl’s Whatsapp Hacked! (242 Views)

Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Get Your Guy Or Girl’s Whatsapp Hacked! by deriveexchange: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2022
The only way to know your partner, fiancé and fiancée more is by accessing his or her social media( Facebook, WhatsApp and others)

Most peeps meet new friends from Facebook but most of the conversation hold on WhatsApp.

WhatsApp contains most of the relevant and dark secret and conversations

Warning! If you can’t handle heartbreak don’t message me!

If caught you can be sued from breach of privacy!!

Let’s get your boo or queens WhatsApp hacked!!
Re: Let’s Get Your Guy Or Girl’s Whatsapp Hacked! by MrCuteking(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Interested
Re: Let’s Get Your Guy Or Girl’s Whatsapp Hacked! by jogojogo: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2022
How pls
Re: Let’s Get Your Guy Or Girl’s Whatsapp Hacked! by deriveexchange: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
MrCuteking:
Interested

Text me on telegram @derivexchange11

(1) (Reply)

How I Make My 50 Dollars With My Android Phone / I Want To Be Rich / What Should A Lady Do If She Discovered The Man She Married To Lied To Her About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.