Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Want To Be Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Rich (241 Views)

To Be Rich In Naija Is A Curse / My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady / Which Fraternity Can I Join To Be Rich In Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be Rich by RealityKings: 8:13pm On May 27, 2022
embarassed
Re: I Want To Be Rich by JRichards: 8:19pm On May 27, 2022
RealityKings:
embarassed

Baneofnl:
Hi, I am an undergraduate looking for a decent paying job to earn from in this strike period.
I am diligent,have basic computer skills and adaptable.

location; Enugu.

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today.

Send in your application via WhatsApp - Check my other threads for my contact

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis...

Good Luck
Re: I Want To Be Rich by RealityKings: 9:13pm On May 27, 2022
” I have had a period of real difficulty. I have had a period of financial difficulty. I was making music, nothing was working. I wasn’t getting booked at shows. Of my own doing, I didn’t have passive income.

I didn’t have anything outside of music. I had health issues; I had a high blood pressure and a mild stroke last year .I almost died. At that point in time, you think to yourself ‘What is going on?’

I have struggled. In struggling you understand that the only person responsible for change is you. Same thing with Nigeria as a whole .The issue with this country starts from individuals"
... Dr Sid (Sidney Onoriode Esiri)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs Portable, How Political Parties Turned Rallies To Shame / Which Colaboration Will Make The Best Hit / Hmn Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.