Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,194 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? (1492 Views)

Dubai Babes Beer Parlour For Umuoringo and T*T* Tastas / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by amadaovie(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Just thinking aloud.

Can a married woman who runs a beer parlour still be faithful to her husband?

I personally think the age of the woman in question can play a huge factor......
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Zonefree(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Housewives are not even faithful talk more of a Nigerian woman left with randy and drunk men daily.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Several of them that are in this business are high class prostitute tongue.

7 Likes

Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
amadaovie:
Just thinking aloud.

I personally think the age of the woman in question can play a huge factor......

Baba forget age, I've seen a woman that is almost 70-years of age chopping gbola like there's no tomorrow and she's still very active as I dey type this message.

If you are a man and you decided to open a beer palour for your wife please don't cry foul when lizard starts visiting because you were the one that brought home an ant infested firewood.

I Rest My Case

7 Likes

Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by carl90(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
A restaurant will be the most ideal.
Beer parlour have its stress that include controlling the drunk customers.
There is a possibility of sexual harrassment from these drunks.
If not to the married woman,the harrassment can be directed to the workers serving.
Still,if the man trust in the business acumen and character of his wife,he can still open a beer parlour for her(that is,if she insist on a beer parlour,not a restaurant )
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Boogyman557: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool Yes NA!

BEER PARLOR na d main matterz for inside dis matterz!

if POSSIBLE arrange like 3 to 4 rooms inside and mount like 6 ASHAWOO BANIS der..

in case Niggaz DRINK and SMOKE WEED finish, Dem go need better ASHAWOO to PRESS everything DOWN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Chiraq77(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Am a Territorial Person,I can't let my wife run a beer parlour,anyone else but my wife
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by wowmenow: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yes if he is tired of her

Fastest way to send a married woman out

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by paulolee(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
na wahala b dt na
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by cutecommend: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
It might lead a wife to adultery...
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by wiseone28: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
In such a business one hardly lack customers
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by GOFRONT(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Open the beer palour and let your wife stay far away from it........else, this is how men with mad dikc will chop ya wife.....

Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Savedday: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by isokomarine: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
That will be suicide mission
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by LikeAking: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Good move.
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Whazar(m): 3:28am On Apr 03, 2022
You don open shop for your wife be that

Many not do wells will price your wife ehn
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Bashnigga(m): 5:05am On Apr 03, 2022
No,
It will end in....
U knw the rest
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by sultan1014(m): 5:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Op I've heard many stories & believe me majority of them are not good stories.
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Shadysen: 6:19am On Apr 03, 2022
That man dat sent me dat 1k yesterday may jah bless him, that 1k save my ass. Am grateful

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by codedtony(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Is there trust in the marriage? if so yeah why not.
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Exkandayee(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2022
I know most Nigerian women are not faithful,but op I see nothing wrong in that if you trust your wife, and your wife flirting with the customers is the only strategy to keep these drunkards,so don't worry open it for her no shaking
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by GooodHardDick: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Most women that sells at the road side and stores always collect dicks on a steady. Let alone a women having a beer parlour, that one na steady banging

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by Candidlady: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:
Most women that sells at the road side and stores always collect dicks on a steady. Let alone a women having a beer parlour, that one na steady banging
[/s]

Your sis works in a bar... Your mum sells herbal drink at the road side!!! Hope it is not what iam thinking

Damn you have really seen enough in the sweet life!
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by amadaovie(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2022
amadaovie:
Just thinking aloud.

isokomarine post=111597197:
That will be suicide mission

I don't think so
Re: Should A Married Man Open A Beer Parlour For His Wife??? by okoroemeka(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
amadaovie:

I don't think so
the temptation, pressure and tendency to cheat is more in women operating a beer palour and rich Randy drunk men can always put another zero behind #10k and trust me many women cannot resist such temptation,a rich man under the influence of alcohol can do anything for a pvssy

(1) (Reply)

Thanks all / “what If I Didn’t Make It?” – Impregnated 15-year-old Girl Burst Into Tears / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.