Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

“what If I Didn’t Make It?” – Impregnated 15-year-old Girl Burst Into Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “what If I Didn’t Make It?” – Impregnated 15-year-old Girl Burst Into Tears (1494 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Sweet American Girl Burst Twitter Within Two Seconds When Twerking To Wizkid Ghe / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“what If I Didn’t Make It?” – Impregnated 15-year-old Girl Burst Into Tears by Benwallt(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
A Nigerian lady has caused a buzz on social media with many individuals taking to the comment page to send condolences after it was revealed that she mistakenly got pregnant for her boyfriend.

In the recently uploaded video, the young girl was revealed as 15 years of age as she was seen crying and lying down.

The video carried the caption, “Meet my baby sis. She literally cry every day and night because of a mistake. She’s 15 years and she’s goin to be a mother soon. She’s scared of motherhood and she always ask “what if I didn’t make it.”
Re: “what If I Didn’t Make It?” – Impregnated 15-year-old Girl Burst Into Tears by okoroemeka(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Benwallt:
A Nigerian lady has caused a buzz on social media with many individuals taking to the comment page to send condolences after it was revealed that she mistakenly got pregnant for her boyfriend.

In the recently uploaded video, the young girl was revealed as 15 years of age as she was seen crying and lying down.

The video carried the caption, “Meet my baby sis. She literally cry every day and night because of a mistake. She’s 15 years and she’s goin to be a mother soon. She’s scared of motherhood and she always ask “what if I didn’t make it.”

she will make it,so long dick entered the pvssy a babyhead can come out as well,is pvssy not a wonderful creation of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “what If I Didn’t Make It?” – Impregnated 15-year-old Girl Burst Into Tears by Okoroawusa: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Who is she asking? When she was shouting harder! harder!! she ask us?

Eleru gbe erue!...na Daddy Fresh talk am

4 Likes

Re: “what If I Didn’t Make It?” – Impregnated 15-year-old Girl Burst Into Tears by Fahvvy: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Mistake?

So was it also a mistake when she fixed a date to go see her boyfriend? undecided..

Was it also a mistake when she started making out with the guy? undecided..

Was it also a mistake when she pulled off her clothes and probably helped the guy take his own off? undecided...

Was it a mistake when she laid down on her back and allowed him enter her - possibly helped him by adjusting and/or putting it in? grin...

Was it also a mistake when she allowed him to finish in her without protection? undecided...

Was it also a mistake when she didn't take a morning after pill after going raw with a guy? undecided...

Sighs...
Lots of "mistakes" if you ask me grin...

Well she's a "she", what can we expect undecided...
In their minds "it's never their fault, they're always the victim" undecided...

(1) (Reply)

100k For Free, So Join Now [Picture] / . / Special Nl Matchmaking Technique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.