Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven (107470 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
whirlwind7:
sad
That is the reason Arabs mandate their women to cover up with hijab.
There are exceptions to this Arabic law though.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Skmoda360(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Afamsi:
Nothing bad in wearing hijab as a Christian woman
Oh wrong now

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by abbeyola86: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shadysen:
Bible aside, dress like a Christian and not like those terrorists.

This a result of bad education coupled with a lot of things...Your hate for Islam has no effect whatsoever. Keep hating while the religion continues to grow in leaps and bound
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Passionate1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmmmm

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by dryakson(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
jaxxy:

God once said stoning sinners to death for certain crimes was allowed and it later changed. God is not static bt his principles are thesame. There are many things he permitted that are no longer permissible.

U are talking about things u prefer to talk about. How deeper and u will understand what I'm saying.
U are right. And that why the Qur'an is meant for the whole of humanity and has not been changed for centuries.
Jesus was sent to the Israel alone, not to save humanity.
1- Matthew
15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

3- The diciples obeyed the commad of Jesus in Matthew 10:6 as confirmed in Acts:
11:19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.
BECAUSE OF THIS JESUS SAID, :
John 16:12-14
King James Version
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

This prophecy befit no one but the last and final message, prophet Muhammad peace and blessing of Almighty God be upon him.
Only prophet Muhammad glorifies Jesus.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by bizzibodi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Man don suffer!for this woman wey carry face like something.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Justpassingby45(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Thought your fellow "son of God" worshippers said Hijab is evil Xtianity and confusion na 5 and 6cheesy

Thank God you typed Xtianity which has nothing to do with Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by abbeyola86: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
John360comng:

Nothing in the Bible Verse shows any connection between Head covering and Hijab.
Can you specifically point out the connection?

WHAT! ARE YOU STILL DUMB? ITS BEEN TO LONG NAH
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Shadysen: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
abbeyola86:

This a result of bad education coupled with a lot of things...Your hate for Islam has no effect whatsoever. Keep hating while the religion continues to grow in leaps and bound
just hear amajiri talking about education, you guys ain't compare with us in every fuckin ramifications, you only good in boombing yourselves, useless blood suckers demons.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shadysen:
Hijah your people used and still collect dick under on a daily, hypocrisy kill you people there.
You are so angry that you cannot check your spelling.
You don't like someone to compare Christian with prostitution.
Don't compare Muslims with terrorism.

IF ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST,YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW.DUE TO YOUR CONTACT WITH MUSLIMS.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Pinopinodaddy: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Any person who lost because of a woman's appearance is not sensible
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Gospel2Day: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!

There are other kinds of decent, modest and long loose gowns and wears that is not hijab.
It is wrong to take up the Islamic identity simply because you don't want to seduce men.
It is well.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by nextstep(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:
Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!
Gospel2Day:

There are other kinds of decent, modest and long loose gowns and wears that is not hijab.
It is wrong to take up the Islamic identity simply because you don't want to seduce men.
It is well.

What's the fundamental difference between hijab and nun's habit (or should we call it habij?), which are almost anagrams of each other?

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by planetx: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Some people talking about her face, like that will stop a lustful man that cannot resist a big backside.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by 02Kebreal(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is what happens when U practice a religion that do not specify a clear path on how everything about your life should be handled.
Islam is a complete way of life...
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by nextstep(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Justpassingby45:
Thank God you typed Xtianity which has nothing to do with Christianity

Please realize that the "X" comes from the Greek word Khrīstós (Χριστός in Greek), and that this was how Christ was written way before the English adopted the religion and wrote it using Latin letters.

If you really want to be pedantic, one could argue that using "X" instead of "Chri" is actually more correct and true to the original word.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
Ma! Is your back side the largest in the whole world?
It's bad a boujie grin

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Georgejeez: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
How can a reasonable Man lusts after an ugly Woman of this magnitude , even her worworface can make a drunken sailor go sober in a minute .

I rather smooch with a mannequin than with this Okija Masquerade that claims she has big bumbum

Your yansh heavy reach Destiny killer Etiko own?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Shadysen: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oricha62:

IF ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORIST,YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW.DUE TO YOUR CONTACT WITH MUSLIMS.
I can't have contact with Muslims, I avoid them like HIV. I aways see them as bombers.
I can't
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Bola146(f): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Instead of her to show us her so called backside for us to confirm, she was busy telling us super story. Your backside reach those of Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore and the general overseer of backside of my mother? Mtcheeeeeeew!

If one of your mods are mentioned here and nothing is done, then I'm afraid you must be aware, if I insult him and any of your mods ban me, hell will loss that day. Seun, Mynd44 and lalasticlala behind this boy, continue.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Bola146(f): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Instead of her to show us her so called backside for us to confirm, she was busy telling us super story. Your backside reach those of Mynd44, vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore and the general overseer of backside Mtcheeeeeeew!

You are a big fool! Your useless mother did nothing
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Shadysen: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oricha62:

you are talking about prostitution, do you how many Muslim girls I dealt with here in pH?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Topzee109: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
GoodIsGod:

The Christian Sisters are still using it till date. They started it and have never stopped.

Have you ever seen a Catholic Nun without it?

Don't be too emotional grin
So it's only nun that use it
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
nextstep:

What's the fundamental difference between hijab and nun's habit (or should we call it habij?), which are almost anagrams of each other?

Your wahala!
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Gospel2Day: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
nextstep:

Just answer this question: Whenever you see nuns do you mistake them for Muslim women?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

What is wrong with it? Christian Kurds in the middle East wear full hijab. It's people like you that will consider a Christian male having a full beard as being a sinner.

You are being intentionally mischievous
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
maasoap:

Brainwashed mumu spotted.

You have just maggots as brain
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
greatefa1011:

If so, then tell us that thing that makes Hijab bad.

Did I say hijab is bad. Please get your facts right.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Eaglesence:

Hanhan please explain or forever keeo foolishness away from us

Mumuric
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
BrutusOj:
What is bad about it? What do you call what reverend sisters wear? The Roman Catholic reverend sisters have been using hijab since time immemorial. You wont know most of those sisters got the killer hips and shape like sister Kate cos of their outfits.

Abeg stop fooling yourself
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You have to know the Christian Catholic Nuns started it even before the birthday of Mohamed. Hijab was initiated by Catholic Sisters.

Yinmu
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by 2buffagain(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
She is just fat. She should stop hyping herself, but sure it is good that she is wearing hijab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.