Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (10826 Views)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? / ........ / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^@mai suya, YES 20% FOR THE VISIBLE ONE

THE REST % Goes to the INVISIBLE LADIES, Who always travel out up and down and left right.

The % may have correlation with the university location though.

For the real statistics? Cant tell exactly but in schools like IMSU, UNILAG, the rate can even be higher compared to schools like FUTO THAT IS IN A BUSH LOCATION. These are schools i can tell of with good authority, At least for now(Please dont quote me sha, rather make your researches on these)

But all in ALL the issue is PROSTITUTION,,, NO MATTER HOW WE MAY PUT IT IS UNJUSTIFIABLE!!!^^
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2011
Da Doctor:

[b]@tom28,
You are correct but lets trace issue to the proximate and immediate causes and philosophically too.

Now why are they sold out as slave?
was it conscented or a violation of their own intention?
As we speak are they not ladies willing to move on and pligh the trade despite knowing the consequences?
are our uni girls not into such act at an increasing rate?

The issue is this what leads them to this in the first place? LAZINESS AND LACK OF OPPORTUNITY?.
Some ladies from the onset decide to abandon their dreams ,schooling and/or trade or a proffesion,
Now what those that amount to? They want a quick one.

I will accept it that condition prompts a few into this, But my othher poser is this, HAVEN MADE A LIVING IN IT WHY HAVENT THEY RESIGNED NAD INVESTED THE MONEY INTO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL.

It is important every child/everyone from the onset has a vision and a mission of what s/he want to make out of life, afterall many people have very very poor begining and background yet they have made it today.

PROSTITUTN IS SIMPLY A MIND THING AND AN ACT OF LAZINESS THAT CANT BE CONDONED FOR ANY REASON, HAVEN WEIGHED IT IN ALL ANGLES.[/b]
I dont think its laziness that makes girls go into prostitution because the profession is one of the most difficult profession in  the world.Imagine yourself lying on your back from morning till night while all shades of men lie on top of you doing and ravaging you every minute of the day with all sizes of joystick.This is why prostitutes tend to age more quickly than a normal woman.Frustration and poverty is what might drive a woman into prostituition and believe you me when a woman who is into the profession gets a better job she had drop the ashawo business like a hot stove.Those young women lured into europe are promised with a better job and as soon as the get into europe they get locked up in a home and forced to sign a blood oath from their madam and also forced to have sex with different men and even dogs.There are many nigerian women in Italy,Belgium,Austria, and Germany working as sex slaves servicing the white man and his dog.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by 190: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2011
^very true, i completely agree - i know like 2 to 3 nairalanders based in italo doing that trade
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
There are many faces to this issue in question and the purpoted migration to europe et all for this unholy trade.
There also abounds various school of tots, but all in all, Their situations arent the worst in the country they have simply decided to take the easy way out,

Have researched of some ladies who know their purpoted trade out their before hand and have embrassed them whole heartedly

See my Gee,,,,,,,THIS ISSUE HAS NO CONSOLATION TIED TO IT, Scholarships abound everywhere these days and learning a trade is just so easy too, but patience is needed,

Yes you talk of their hardwork, [color=#990000]IT IS A MISPLACED HARDWORK
, IF SAME IS CHANNELED INTO MEANINGFUL VENTURE THEN THE SKY WOULD BE THEIR STEPPING STONE

There isnt an excuse WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG, ELSE A ROBBER WOULD GIVE SIMILAR EXCUSE, Not so?[/color]
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
190:

^very true, i completely agree - i know like 2 to 3 nairalanders based in italo doing that trade
I no know say u dey frequent italo ashis cheesy
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by upendo98(f): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
its not laziness?okay so you say its poverty and frustration?
Oh those Bunnies in the vegas ranch are very poor? I watched a documentary abt the gals and was shocked that some come from well to do families and are educated.
Their reasons,thy want quick money without hustle and pain and being bossed by an employer.
Tht aside. I said theres millions of women wth problems that have opted to break their backs doing menial labour and earn 2 cents.
They wash clothes for people,work as maids,they carry water firewood anything to put bread on the table.
They dont worry abt Gucci fashion or living in the upscale areas.They respect their bodies that much.
Whatevr the case.I know many thet have REAL problems but dont go to the streets.
At the end of the day,its ur life.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by COMPAQ(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
All na greed and lack of contentment. So many of our campus chicks are prostitutes these days, cos they are too eager to compete with dressing and BB. In order to make themselves feel good, it is now called "runs", but it's prostitution in another name. It is all over the place now. State university girls are particularly notorious for this.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2011
Da Doctor:

There are many faces to this issue in question and the purpoted migration to europe et all for this unholy trade.
There also abounds various school of tots, but all in all, Their situations arent the worst in the country they have simply decided to take the easy way out,

Have researched of some ladies who know their purpoted trade out their before hand and have embrassed them whole heartedly

See my Gee,,,,,,,THIS ISSUE HAS NO CONSOLATION TIED TO IT, Scholarships abound everywhere these days and learning a trade is just so easy too, but patience is needed,

Yes you talk of their hardwork, [color=#990000]IT IS A MISPLACED HARDWORK
, IF SAME IS CHANNELED INTO MEANINGFUL VENTURE THEN THE SKY WOULD BE THEIR STEPPING STONE

There isnt an excuse WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG, ELSE A ROBBER WOULD GIVE SIMILAR EXCUSE, Not so?[/color]

My bro many of the nigerian girls working in europe are made to believe once they get into europe they will get easy decent jobs but as soon as they get their they are held against their will and forced to have sex with different men.Its the same way eastern european women are also forced into the trade.Go to Germany and Belgium and you would see a number of naija girls catwalking in the streets looking for customers and when such ones flee the madam"s agents could easily fish them out and kill them to serve as a warning to other girls.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^in addendum to your comment COMPAQ , they HAVE RESORTED TO PEDDLING THEIR PUNNY FOR MARKS TOO,AND END IT UP WITH THREATHS SHOULD ONE DISAGREE, YET MANY ARE TURNED OFF,,,, BUT NO MATA WAT, THEY CAN HARDLY GET AN 'A' ITS EITHER AN 'E' OR A 'C' AT MOST, except the lecurer isnt okay^^

WRONG IS WRONG EVEN IF IT IS TAKEN TO OTHER TERRESTIAL BODIES!!

@ TOM28, Yet a few ladies reading this would succumb to such tricks? Please what is their limitation to making it in naija here.
If they couldnt survive here by good means, then they intend to go and do some shady things out there, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Do we even thing going abroad is going there to pick money on the street? PLSSSSSSS

GREED , AVARY, NON CONTENTMENT, LAZINESS AND ALLL THAT AMOUNT TO THESE silly ACT.

fOR THOSE IN THE uni,,,THEY WOULD LATER ON COUNT THEIR LOSSES!!!
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

its not laziness?okay so you say its poverty and frustration?
Oh those Bunnies in the vegas ranch are very poor? I watched a documentary abt the gals and was shocked that some come from well to do families and are educated.
Their reasons,thy want quick money without hustle and pain and being bossed by an employer.
Tht aside. I said theres millions of women wth problems that have opted to break their backs doing menial labour and earn 2 cents.
They wash clothes for people,work as maids,they carry water firewood anything to put bread on the table.
They dont worry abt Gucci fashion or living in the upscale areas.They respect their bodies that much.
Whatevr the case.I know many thet have REAL problems but dont go to the streets.
At the end of the day,its your life.
I am not talking about spoilt rich white barbie blond dolls and besides why would a rich white girl frm Laz Vegas sleep with you for money when she has all the money in the world.If a white girl fuks around she does it because she feels h0rny and she"s not doing it for the money.There is a difference in sleeping around for money and sleeping around when you feel h0rny.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
So tell us the difference dear

And what names both acts are called
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
Da Doctor:

^^^in addendum to your comment COMPAQ , they HAVE RESORTED TO PEDDLING THEIR PUNNY FOR MARKS TOO,AND END IT UP WITH THREATHS SHOULD ONE DISAGREE, YET MANY ARE TURNED OFF,,,, BUT NO MATA WAT, THEY CAN HARDLY GET AN 'A' ITS EITHER AN 'E' OR A 'C' AT MOST, except the lecurer isnt okay^^

And those are the type of girls who come to church when they hit forty begging the pastor to look for a husband but then when they were younger and doing their aristo runs in the University relationship was not all that important to them and now when they hit forty with no husband in sight they run to some of these new generation churches begging the pastors to look for a husband for them.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
Prostitution is probably the worlds oldest occupation.

Different schools of thought on its justification.

Crux of the matter is there's always a market for it.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2011
Da Doctor:

@ TOM28, Yet a few ladies reading this would succumb to such tricks? Please what is their limitation to making it in naija here.
If they couldnt survive here by good means, then they intend to go and do some shady things out there, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Do we even thing going abroad is going there to pick money on the street? PLSSSSSSS

GREED , AVARY, NON CONTENTMENT, LAZINESS AND ALLL THAT AMOUNT TO THESE silly ACT.

Imagine you were a young lady and u were living from hand to mouth in nigeria and i as an agent came over and brought you a beautiful preposition about a good job i just found in europe and how u would be so fitted for it and how ready i am to pay your flight ticket and blah blah blah.Tell me are you not going to fall for it?
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
deluxecad:

Prostitution can never be justified no matter the circumstances that led to it.

People should make a legitimate effort, God will honor it and bless them.
True word
Prostitution is big business in countries like Germany and Brazil and i heard it serves as an exchange earner for such countries.Men all over the world troop into brazil and pay hot cash to have sex with their women.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by MaiSuya(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

@wegga

Continuous exposure to viruses especially HIV makes some LovePeddlers HIV resistant
. Read about discordant couples.
If you slept wth one you are likely to get infected immediately but she wil not get down wth the virus.The moment she stops the trade then shes bound to get sick with it AIDS.
Your gf thats not continously exposed will infect u and get down wth it. but that pro on the street will never get down with it yet she carries it wthin her.

Research on that.

[size=16pt]FA FA FA FOWWWWLLLLL!!!![/size]

continuous exposure to the virus conferring resistance? pleaase. . .

get it right:

resistance to the virus is caused by a genetic predisposition that prevents the virus from attaching to the CD4 cell. More like the cell lacking a door for the virus to enter. This has indeed been observed in about 1% of caucasian population.

It has nothing to do with the number of times a person has sex, heck, were that the case, then Lagos and Kano would have the lowest prevalence of HIV/AIDS among CMWs in the country. FYI, Kano has a staggering 50% prevalence among CMW. The figure for Lagos is equally high, though I can't remember the actual number.

Discordant couples?

there are many reasons for this. some folks have been found to be what we called 'long term non progressers'; they are actually positive, but will not come down with AIDS for a very long time, possibly during their life time, for a variety of reasons which I cant go into here. Note however the reasons do not include the number of times a person has sex. Also note this is different from those described in the case above, who will never test positive.

Such long term proegerssors can transmit the virus to folks who will immediately come down with AIDS. the latter are called Rapid prgressors.

what I suspect you were trying to describe are those that are highly exposed but remained negative ( or appear to). This has indeed been found in some Kenyan prostsistues. the reasons for these are complex, but like the case above, has nothing to do with the number of times a person has sex.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
[b]Thank God you now see that every smoke started off with a fire,
I cry for most ladies, MAY GOD HELP US ALL!!!

For me? My courses and points are earned (truly earned) and cant be lobbied for, I TAKE DELIGHT IN HELPING AN UNSERIOUS STUDENT FAIL ESPECIALLY WHEN HE FAILS TO YIELD MY ADVISE, THE WOULD 'merit' IS STILL IN MY DICTIONARY

TOM28 In the light of your most recent post, my response would be a 'NO' and a 'NO'
Reason?MY SITUATION CANT BE THE WORST AND I TELL U ONE THING, A GOOD FOUNDATION CAN SAVE ALL THESE ISSUE, WHAT WAS SHE DOING WHEN HER MATES WERE WORKING HARD TO THE EXTENT OF THIS LAG?

Let me share an experience with you;
Recently my inlaw was being attacked at some place by a guy and i intervened with My corp, GUESS WHAT the perpetrator was my class mate right from primary school and i tell you this guy was a bully as at then and was showing signs of his future being what it is at the moment NOW, He is full blown AGBERO, cos at a point i met him at a point while driving and i sure know he would remember then that i was on top of the class and that has paid off,He even refferred to me as 'OGA' and demanded a tip.

You reap what you sow my dear, i was in that school and got a scholarship beccause i worked so hard knowing nothing comes easy.

THESE YOUNG LADIES SHOULD EMBRASS SOMETHING NICE AND LET BB AND RUNS REST COS WHEN U ARE MADE ALL THESE WOULD BE A JARA. GASKIA!![/b]
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Yankee01: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2011
donspony:

Prostitution is probably the worlds oldest occupation.

Different schools of thought on its justification.

Crux of the matter is there's always a market for it.

U've said it all. lipsrsealed
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2011
@upendo! Truly you arent medically inclined!!!
If you say some sort of resistance/ immune(though to a very good limit) then i can say 'YES' but if its what you posted? MBA!!! It is not medical at all, except you want to link it to the normal LARMACKS THEORY OF USE AND DISUSE OF BODY PART, EVEN THAT DOESNT COME TO PLAY HERE.

The HI Virus can hibernate in human body for a few years and a few for just days(Immunity in play here) but surely would be blown except  A MIRACLE TAKE PLACE!!

Except you want to teach me some more medicine
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2011
Da Doctor:

[b]Thank God you now see that every smoke started off with a fire,
I cry for most ladies, MAY GOD HELP US ALL!!!

For me? My courses and points are earned (truly earned) and cant be lobbied for, I TAKE DELIGHT IN HELPING AN UNSERIOUS STUDENT FAIL ESPECIALLY WHEN HE FAILS TO YIELD MY ADVISE, THE WOULD 'merit' IS STILL IN MY DICTIONARY

TOM28 In the light of your most recent post, my response would be a 'NO' and a 'NO'
Reason?MY SITUATION CANT BE THE WORST AND I TELL U ONE THING, A GOOD FOUNDATION CAN SAVE ALL THESE ISSUE, WHAT WAS SHE DOING WHEN HER MATES WERE WORKING HARD TO THE EXTENT OF THIS LAG?

Let me share an experience with you;
Recently my inlaw was being attacked at some place by a guy and i intervened with My corp, GUESS WHAT the perpetrator was my class mate right from primary school and i tell you this guy was a bully as at then and was showing signs of his future being what it is at the moment NOW, He is full blown AGBERO, cos at a point i met him at a point while driving and i sure know he would remember then that i was on top of the class and that has paid off,He even refferred to me as 'OGA' and demanded a tip.

You reap what you sow my dear, i was in that school and got a scholarship beccause i worked so hard knowing nothing comes easy.

THESE YOUNG LADIES SHOULD EMBRASS SOMETHING NICE AND LET BB AND RUNS REST COS WHEN U ARE MADE ALL THESE WOULD BE A JARA. GASKIA!![/b]
I agree with what you just posted but then if u were to say this to some of these university aristo runs babes they would get angry and insult you.When i was in school many of them hardly come to class and they had spend a whole month with their sugar daddies and when it was time for exams they had sleep with the lecturers to get their mark.For an average runs babe,expensive clothes items,makeup and expensive shoes is what really matters in their lives.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
Since you agree with me,
ONE LAST QUESTION FOR YOU.

WHAT WAS THEIR FINAL GRADE? DID THEY MAKE FIRST CLASS OR 2.2?
DID THEY FINISH AS REGULAR STUDENTS? WHAT PERCENTAGE?

Truly they may scale tru, but thank God for RECRUITERS OF TODAY, YOU HAVE TO COME OUT AND PROVE WAHT YOU HAVE LEARNT ALL TRU YOUR DAY, SO WHAT WAS THE BIG DEAL PLACING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE AND CHASING FRIVOLITIES INITIALLY?

Vanity upon vanity all amounts to vanity my dear
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2011
There's nothing wrong with prostitution, I also think it's a noble profession( if it was well practiced).
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by bizmogule(m): 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
In my own view, prostitution can never be and will never be justified. This lady in question does she not attend a job? Is there no Youth group in her Church? Even if she were a muslim they still have groups. She can't possibly tell me she won't get help through that avenue. I know of a beautiful girl from a poor home but Uju will never prostitute. Uju collects stuffs from people, take it to school, sell and send back the money and that was how she paid her way through school. Seh sold boxer shorts, she sold T-shirts, she sold body spray, she sold a lot and she is out of school now, her Dad is late and she basically supports her family. I don't really feel pity for any girl who says she is into prostitution because there is no one to help her. Come to think of it, do the prostitutes ever stop? Even the high class Abuja residenct prostitutes with houses in Maitama, Gwarinpa, do they even stop? No they don't. So you see they enjoy it.

That is my simple 2 cents peeps.

Am out
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by CrudeOil2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2011
bizmogule:

In my own view, prostitution can never be and will never be justified.

Why? How? Explain please?
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by UyiIredia(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
Prostitution can never be justified. It is morally wrong.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by alexhart: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
i think thr r different reasons to y women prostitute 1st of all ( not saying that it is right ) but we can not judge them because we cannot tell what eva reason led them to it. but let us all rememba that thr r different level of prostitution these daiz n its not only girls or women that prostitute. men also, lazy ones at dat slip with married women 4 money so wen we tok about prostitution lets not just limit it to just women even though i know its more common with the women. but no matter the situation i dont tink its justifiable
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

Prostitution can never be justified. It is morally wrong.

Morally wrong? How?
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by obowunmi(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
Yes it can. In some countries, its a legal profession. It the oldest form of occupation for working women.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by cvibe: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
Interesting topic.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by nagoma(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2011
LovePeddlers- yes - They were useful when there was no AIDS and they were cheap. All the boys learnt there sex education from them. No indecency films or pictures then. Prostitution  the oldest trade is  now outdated , besides they teach sex education now in schools.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by luluosas(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
OP, I don't know what you aim to gain by this post but, truth be told. Prostitution is evil, devilish and unacceptable. If you like, hide under any excuse for your prostitution, you will never be inexcusable before God. So, prostitutes, you better repent right now and cry aloud to God to forgive you. The money you think you are making today from your prostitution is your sure route to your destruction, except you repent.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by UyiIredia(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
J12:

Morally wrong? How?

in the ideal society, sexual union is never based on monetary returns. Sex is ideally shared between 2 mutual and consenting partners in a relationship (preferably marriage) with no strings attached. I need not tell you how STD's are commonly spread by whores, nt to talk about countless of marriages that have been tainted because of the ubiquity of pro$tittutes.

Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? / Relationship In Its 8th Year But No Talk Of Marriage / Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94