Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? (11038 Views)

Can Cheating Be Justified ?? / ........ / When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2011
All of them are the same
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by coogar: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

Okay so in lagos streets u have small people with stunted growth? undecided
Then they are far much better.
You know the answer but your avoiding to say it!

what answer are we talking about here? the ones in vegas are top class whilst the ones in lagos are doing it just to be able to afford 2 square meals.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by upendo98(f): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2011
THANK YOU MYND.
They are the same they are both called HOOKERS.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by carlinks: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Upendo, seems u wana put words in Coogar's mouth but he doesn't wana tag along, truth is we've all been at that point or are currently at that point

where we ask ourselves some questions, "is this person with me for what they can get?" Coogar doesn't wana feel  he dated or is dating a p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e

cos truth be told,most relationships in Naija these days is about what i can get, imagine your girlfriend saying she doesn't feel appreciated and you ask her

why, she replies that  you don't give her gifts as often as she feels she should get them, not that you don't give oh but they don't come regularly
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by upendo98(f): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^ LOL Thank u.
Hes made me sweat!

Coogar it dont matter. If I met a bunny pro I will tell her to get her butt out of the ranch and go gt her hands dirty and her mind busy doing something more productive. Same to the 'runt' in lagos.

Forget the money.Theres not much diffrence btwn the Beverly greedy/lazy gf and the Lagos greedy/lazy gf.
Difference is location.But the effect felt by dudes on both ends is the same.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
The ones that demands money up front we call them "prostitute" and the ones that demand gift items or some other stuff afterwards we call them "girl friends". Please you people should come to terms with reality and stop tagging things just to make yourself look "holie than thou". Personally a girl that is having pre-marital sex with her so called boy friend and the so called "prostitute" are in same trade. full stop!
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by coogar: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

Coogar it dont matter. If I met a bunny pro I will tell her to get her butt out of the ranch and go gt her hands dirty and her mind busy doing something more productive. Same to the 'runt' in lagos.

joker!!!

Forget the money.Theres not much diffrence btwn the Beverly greedy/lazy gf and the Lagos greedy/lazy gf.
Difference is location.But the effect felt by dudes on both ends is the same.

the effect felt by dudes on both ends ain't the same - the techniques deployed by women vary from person to person.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
Prostitution is one of the oldest professions in the world and it cant be justified and neither can it be condemned.Its a necessary evil needed to keep the World going.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by coogar: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2011
tom28:

Prostitution is one of the oldest professions in the world and it cant be justified and neither can it be condemned.Its a necessary evil needed to keep the World going.

why shouldn't it be justified? if a woman feels the only way she can bring food to her table is by charging men for s[i]e[/i]x - then so be it! it's her body, it's her choice and it's perfectly legal.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Delafruita(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2011
There isn't and can never be a justification for prostituition.these girls paint pictures of their situation been so pathetic and so they had no option but to hawk thei bodies whether as a pro,aristo or whatever name they call themselves.if a man is a situation in which there seems to be no escape route,unfortunately he has no pucee to hawk,is he justified to use one of his kids for rituals with the excuse that at least he'd have money to take care of the remaining?is he justified to steal,defraud and do other stuff desperate men do?prostituition is punishable by law and is as much a crime as armed robbery.these girls are just lazy and desperate.i do agree that there are circumstances that could be so dire that the temptation to seek shortcut might arise,and a person without the tenacity and persevearance to withstand such situation might succumb to the temptation,but person who sees beyond the present would rather see such experience as a lesson in the school of life and figure out how to move ahead
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by upendo98(f): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2011
why am I still here anyway.
After all I can never justify it.  So ,live your life the way u want. If your a pro go on do it well and properly.
Life is an Art that can't be erased with an eraser.
I got mine to draw the way I prefer in order to get the desired results.
cheers. wink
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by coogar: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2011
Delafruita:

There isn't and can never be a justification for prostituition.these girls paint pictures of their situation been so pathetic and so they had no option but to hawk thei bodies whether as a pro,aristo or whatever name they call themselves.if a man is a situation in which there seems to be no escape route,unfortunately he has no pucee to hawk,is he justified to use one of his kids for rituals with the excuse that at least he'd have money to take care of the remaining?is he justified to steal,defraud and do other stuff desperate men do?prostituition is punishable by law and is as much a crime as armed robbery.these girls are just lazy and desperate.i do agree that there are circumstances that could be so dire that the temptation to seek shortcut might arise,and a person without the tenacity and persevearance to withstand such situation might succumb to the temptation,but  person who sees beyond the present would rather see such experience as a lesson in the school of life and figure out how to move ahead

so you are equating stealing, murder, etc to prostituting? how old are you? in developed countries, prostituting is a big profession with licenses so stop talking nonsense. violent crimes such as murder, robbery and ra[i]p[/i]e is not the same thing as prostituting. if you don't have anything to hawk as a man, offer your arse to mallams and abokis. there's a demand for your rectum up north. grin
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^call it runs or call it prostitution, ,,,THEY ARE ALL SAME THING!!!
Most ladies even the educated ones have the mentality that THEIR PUNTUS IS ALWAYS A GIFT For a favour AND CAN GET THEM WHATEVER THE DESIRE.
In the academia, same applies, i have had my students even harass me with such, But trust you, Da doctor exhibits professionalism.

THIS MENACE IS FAST GROWING AND SHUD BE NIPPED IN THE BUD ASAP!!!^^^
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by deluxecad(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2011
Prostitution can never be justified no matter the circumstances that led to it.

People should make a legitimate effort, God will honor it and bless them.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^For me, A GOOD TIE WITH SOME OKAY GUY can get you what PROSYTUTION CAN GET YOU, Just be a good gal of good xter^^^
Some guys are generous u know!!
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by BABE3: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
Why the hell is this topic generating an argument? Life don spoil reach that extent be that o. Nawa.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by wegga(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
coogar:

so you are equating stealing, murder, etc to prostituting? how old are you? in developed countries, prostituting is a big profession with licenses and stop talking nonsense. violent crimes such as murder, robbery and ra[i]p[/i]e is not the same thing as prostituting. if you don't have anything to hawk as a man, offer your arse to mallams and abokis. there's a demand for your rectum up north. grin

I'm your biggest fan!! lmao, ROTF, grin
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by coogar: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
wegga:

I'm your biggest fan!! lmao, ROTF,  grin

grin

deluxecad:

Prostitution can never be justified no matter the circumstances that led to it.

People should make a legitimate effort, God will honor it and bless them.

why not walk in their shoes first before saying it can never be justified?
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by upendo98(f): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ babe LOL grin grin
Whenever i see u I come to life! I had retired but will hang around to read your comments.I need a good laugh.

@coogar.

my final word to u lol
I knw ur conscience says its not justified but u just want to stir us up and make us angry.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
Upendo darling how are you?
BABE! so u have finally abandoned your gee- Da doctor?
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by wegga(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2011
This is purely academic, but a recent survey showed dat more STIs are contracted from 'lovers' at a higher than from CSWs,
Go figure,
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2011
coogar:

why shouldn't it be justified? if a woman feels the only way she can bring food to her table is by charging men for s[i]e[/i]x - then so be it! it's her body, it's her choice and it's perfectly legal.
I said prostitution is a necessary evil and it cant be justified and neither can it be condemned.Every year million of african women are sold as sex slaves to western countries so are u telling me we should justify such a vice?
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
wegga:

This is purely academic, but a recent survey showed dat more STIs are contracted from 'lovers' at a higher than from CSWs,
Go figure,
I bet you got that survey from europe which is a continent known for loving ashis more than anything. grin
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by BABE3: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ Upendo: LOL-- Glad I made/make you laugh. It's a pleasure. (lol)

I was tempted to join the yeye argument--but I realized there was no point. I love challenging debates instead. Or rather I avoid "ethical" debates.  grin

@Da doctor: aww---Sorry ehn---How are you?---I can't abandon you na.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by coogar: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
wegga:

Go figure,

the truth and nothing but the truth. pros[i]t[/i]itutes know how to take care of themselves more than the normal girls who are naive, uninformed, etc.

upendo 98:

@coogar.

my final word to u lol
I knw your conscience says its not justified but u just want to stir us up and make us angry.

it is very justified. . . . .do you stay in nigeria at all? have you ever stayed there? if all these answers are yes then you amaze me in leaps and bounds.

almost 50% of the girls you see in tertiary institutions these days fend for themselves. the parents only give them little or no support and you expect these young women not to seek other means to get by? in developed countries, it's normal for 16 yr-olds who just left high schools to work the shelves @ departmental stores, libraries or even work in the post offices to sort mails. it's non-existent in nigeria. teenagers don't work in nigeria and when they get their admission letters, they are given scraps by the parents who really don't have enough to give. . . .how do you expect these girls to get by in the uni with no student-loans or grants from the government?

i can guarantee you prosti[i]t[/i]ution will not be a sin for nigerian women in heaven. tongue grin
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by Googler(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2011
upendo 98:

@coogar.

my final word to u lol
I knw your conscience says its not justified but u just want to stir us up and make us angry.

I have read the whole thread. Was hoping you would show how it's not justified. You haven't.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by MaiSuya(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2011
the whole argument is needless, IMO.

there would be no prosti if there were no [i]customers [/i]in need of 'quick fixes'

men should learn to keep thier zippers up.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by DaDoctor: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
[b]@tom28,
You are correct but lets trace issue to the proximate and immediate causes and philosophically too.

Now why are they sold out as slave?
was it conscented or a violation of their own intention?
As we speak are they not ladies willing to move on and pligh the trade despite knowing the consequences?
are our uni girls not into such act at an increasing rate?

The issue is this what leads them to this in the first place? LAZINESS AND LACK OF OPPORTUNITY?.
Some ladies from the onset decide to abandon their dreams ,schooling and/or trade or a proffesion,
Now what those that amount to? They want a quick one.

I will accept it that condition prompts a few into this, But my othher poser is this, HAVEN MADE A LIVING IN IT WHY HAVENT THEY RESIGNED NAD INVESTED THE MONEY INTO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL.

It is important every child/everyone from the onset has a vision and a mission of what s/he want to make out of life, afterall many people have very very poor begining and background yet they have made it today.

PROSTITUTN IS SIMPLY A MIND THING AND AN ACT OF LAZINESS THAT CANT BE CONDONED FOR ANY REASON, HAVEN WEIGHED IT IN ALL ANGLES.[/b]
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by MaiSuya(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2011
coogar:

the truth and nothing but the truth. pros[i]t[/i]itutes know how to take care of themselves more than the normal girls who are naive, uninformed, etc.

it is very justified. . . . .do you stay in nigeria at all? have you ever stayed there? if all these answers are yes then you amaze me in leaps and bounds.

almost 50% of the girls you see in tertiary institutions these days fend for themselve[/b]s. the parents only give them little or no support and you expect these young women not to seek [b]other means to get by? in developed c

fa fa fa fowl! where you get that kin number from? 50%??

for the guys, its possible, but for the ladies, I don't think it will be more than 20%.

Most parents usually pay more attention to the needs of their female wards precisely for this reason.
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by coogar: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2011
Mai Suya:

fa fa fa fowl! where you get that kin number from? 50%??

for the guys, its possible, but for the ladies, I don't think it will be more than 20%.

Most parents usually pay more attention to the needs of their female wards precisely for this reason.

by giving them 5000 naira per semester?
Re: Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified? by upendo98(f): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
@wegga

Continuous exposure to viruses especially HIV makes some LovePeddlers HIV resistant. Read about discordant couples.
If you slept wth one you are likely to get infected immediately but she wil not get down wth the virus.The moment she stops the trade then shes bound to get sick with it AIDS.
Your gf thats not continously exposed will infect u and get down wth it. but that pro on the street will never get down with it yet she carries it wthin her.
Either way u can still gt infected.

Research on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution / Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend / His Ex Cursed Him After He Broke Up With Her, Will The Curse Affect Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.