Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nigerian Engineers Repair The Damaged Section Of The Abuja-Kaduna Rail Track - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Engineers Repair The Damaged Section Of The Abuja-Kaduna Rail Track (39349 Views)

Kaduna Rail Bombing: Joe Igbokwe Blames PDP / Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Pictures Of The Damaged Lagos-Badagry Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Engineers Repair The Damaged Section Of The Abuja-Kaduna Rail Track by God1stson(m): 7:03pm On May 10, 2022
BigIyanga:

Blocked brain... let technicians go and fix cracked offshore oil pipeline.

Anybody underating certified Nigerian Engineers are doing it out of ignorance. The main people sobotaging the Nigerian Engineers are the politicians. They will not establish plants that are primary drivers in manufacturing, like steel plants, power etc. Politians prefer to out source repair and maintenance to Chinese and Indians even when there're proven local engineers in those fields. I worked in warri refinary and I marveled at what Nigerian technicians and engineers could do. Refinaries built in the 1960 with those companies refusing to come to Nigeria for TAM due to militancy. We will practically rebuild or remould worn out parts when importation is not possible.Service most the parts in the FCC. I gained a lot of experience as a contract staff but could not be retained after 2 yrs cos I no know oga at the top. See me wasting at home with all my xperiance. That's why it's hard to get things right in Nigeria. I STILL DEY FIND DANGOTE CONTACT 4 HIS NEW REFINARY, Any person with useful info is welcome.i have called their HR and enlisted my level experience but have not heard from them. Maybe because I'm not an Indian, if I was Indian with the level of my experience I will paid millions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'The Plane that Brought Down The Synagogue Building Targeted TB Joshua' - FFK / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.