Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call (39185 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Bomaye7(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Emuforlife1:
You were supposed to attend a meeting in Enugu, but the Train is from Abuja enroute Kaduna na abi na only me no understand this thing?
no only you lacked understanding. Oga he had an emergency meeting in Abuja, the people he spoke to were people who received him in enugu airport. See how i just dey explain simple things for you

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by PaedophileProph: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
The gods protects who they will
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by derecho(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na hin make E-rufai dey ask for the manifest?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by crowbar(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Emuforlife1:
You were supposed to attend a meeting in Enugu, but the Train is from Abuja enroute Kaduna na abi na only me no understand this thing?

Read again, but this time try to comprehend what you just read....abi comprehension too hard for you?

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by kingemaker(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
SWATMan:
Conspiracy theorists would have accused the govt of complicity if anything had happened to him. Thank God for your life Agbogidi

What if the train was attacked because they thought he was on-board? Yes, I am a conspiracy theorist and we are not always incorrect wink

5 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by stasius: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Had it been God did not happen Onitsha would be boiling by now.

But thank God.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Carparts888(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
y una too get bad news? grin
NaijaCoverBlog:

Hope You Love . COM
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Carparts888:
y una too get bad news? grin

Na Where Man Dey Work, Na there, him dey chop
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by benitwater(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Emuforlife1:
also thinking the same here,
She he dey Abuja dey go Kaduna ni abi wetin
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Judolisco(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Obi of onitsha no b small man oh.. Thank God for averting another civil war

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by CSTRR: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by descarado: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmm

Was he the expected target?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Advocate500: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Emuforlife1:
where did he mention this your line,i have read the article over and again, never come across where he mention that he suppose to attend a meeting in Enugu, oga go back and read again and come back to show us where he mention this your line ok.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by MetaPhysical: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
The Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe, revealed that he was to board the Abuja-Kaduna train that was attacked on Monday, March 28, but a phone call caused him to abort the journey.

The Attack left some of the passengers dead, others injured and many still unaccounted for.

Speaking on Saturday, April 2, when Igbo leaders under the aegis of Ahamefuna Socio-cultural organisation converged in Enugu, Igwe Achebe said he did not board the train because of a phone call inviting him for an emergency.

He said: "I was among the passengers meant to be on the train last Monday because I had a meeting I was supposed to be attending. I was already at the train station when I got a call over an emergency and I had to leave the station to attend to it."

The monarch decried the increasing insecurity situation in the country.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/how-phone-call-saved-me-from-boarding-attacked-train-obi-of-onitsha-speaks.html

Why would Obi of Onitsha be on a train between Abuja and Kaduna? What is he doing there?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by imagrg(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Go and give your testing-money in the church this Sunday oh.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by 1860ixt: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Ohaneze would have labeled it a deliberate attack against the East.
[/s]
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by laughitall(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Are you trying to exonerate your Bubu government from the woes happening in the land?
keep quite
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by dododawa1: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
illicit:
Thank God

Another civil war averted
btw HAUSA and IGBO, nothing concern AFONJA.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by MartinsD12(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
The Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe, revealed that he was to board the Abuja-Kaduna train that was attacked on Monday, March 28, but a phone call caused him to abort the journey.

The Attack left some of the passengers dead, others injured and many still unaccounted for.

Speaking on Saturday, April 2, when Igbo leaders under the aegis of Ahamefuna Socio-cultural organisation converged in Enugu, Igwe Achebe said he did not board the train because of a phone call inviting him for an emergency.

He said: "I was among the passengers meant to be on the train last Monday because I had a meeting I was supposed to be attending. I was already at the train station when I got a call over an emergency and I had to leave the station to attend to it."

The monarch decried the increasing insecurity situation in the country.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/how-phone-call-saved-me-from-boarding-attacked-train-obi-of-onitsha-speaks.html
stick to your bad News broadcast why are you copying good news from Linda eeh

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by trippleKAY(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Someone who knows about the attack tip him off..... No be only meeting
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by techWriter3: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
(the folks who proposal the death, call you not to join)
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Forumobserver12(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Emuforlife1:

He spoke from Enugu during an event, he was supposed to attend a meeting at Kaduna presumably before he got an emergency call that prevented him from boarding the Train...
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
MartinsD12:

stick to your bad News broadcast why are you copying good news from Linda eeh

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, Boss
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by mipeesoft(m): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Chaaaiiii..... See better king, if nah one emir for North dem go dey shout upandan say train abi plane no fit wait for dem

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by abokikhalifa: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
The country has become a failed State under Buhari.

May Buhari Nigeria happen to all the lineage of those who supported and foster this evil government on us.

Amen!! Amen!! and Amen!!

Who are you paying to ?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Reeses: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Agbogidi ma nigga !
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Handsome Man. Thank God for safety.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by densiks: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Metaphysical doings.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2022
I swear to God..another war averted.. Loud it comrade

Ogbodobeogbodo:
The terrorists must thank their stars that nothing happened to you, the civil war the terrorists have drumming for a while now could have exploded before their eyes, Meanwhile, Nigeria is gone forever.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2022
As usual..You lost Yewa and igangan..wetin you do? Goan ask IBB

dododawa1:
btw HAUSA and IGBO, nothing concern AFONJA.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Loud it...The way reprisal attacks would Ave happened in the east..

Judolisco:
Obi of onitsha no b small man oh.. Thank God for averting another civil war

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Adeyeye Enitan's Coronation As Ooni Of Ife / Nigerian Doll Created By Taofik Okoya Now Outselling White Dolls Barbie / Emir Sanusi's Wives, Daughters, Daughter-In-Law, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.