Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Mistake But Memorable: Sex With My Sister’s Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistake But Memorable: Sex With My Sister’s Husband (2242 Views)

Mistake But Memorable: I Would Love To Fu-cck My Sister’s Husband Again / Narate Your Most Memorable Sex Escapade In The Year 2021. / I Slept With Her Boyfriend By Mistake But It Felt Good – Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistake But Memorable: Sex With My Sister’s Husband by LoveEtRomance6: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
During one of my business trips, I visited a country where my sister Tammy and her husband Mark were living, they lived close to where I was going, once I had finished my work mission, I went to their house, they were informed of my visit ahead of time. It was nice seeing them as I had not seen them in a while, Mark worked late most of the time, he would report home sometime after mid-night mostly, but he goes to work late too.
Mark and Tammy were home when I arrived, they both picked me up at the station, after late lunch, Mark went to work while Tammy and I went around in that town, then we had some sisterly talk for a while, they had no kids, that is why they had a fairly small apartment to live in, it was a one bedroom apartment with all the trimmings, but only had a t-ght, small DIN room that could be used as an office or a tight place for some guests to sleep in, it had a small sofa bed.
It seemed that Mark and Tammy had both agreed that I, as their honorable guest would sleep in their spacy master bedroom, while Tammy would sleep in the DIN room and Mark said, he comes home late anyway so he wanted to sleep over the comfortable spacy couch in their living room, but when it was bedtime, I totally refused their arrangements saying, I wanted them to be comfortable in their own house and I would feel much more comfortable sleeping in the DIN room which is spacy enough for me.

Finally, Tammy gave up and agreed with me, but somehow, she seemed to have forgotten to inform Mark of the new arrangements, which wasn’t that big of a deal to her anyway. Before going to bed, Tammy walked in the DIN room with some night clothes in her hand, saying, “Tiffanie, since we almost have the same body looks and built, I want you to put on these night clothes instead of going through your bags to get some”
I smiled, accepting her generous offer saying, “you are right sis, we pass as twins don’t, we?”
She nodded giggling, closed the door behind her and walked back to her bedroom, I checked the night clothes my sister handed me, there was a light, transparent short nightie with self-bra, and a pair of light G-strings, I took all my clothes off, and put them on and went to sleep.
We went to sleep; all lights were turned off, when I turned the side table lamp off in the DIN room, it felt like a complete blackout, which was fine, making it better to fall asleep quickly which I did, as it was a long day that day, I would say I fell asleep right away, as I was tired, it was a long day that day.
I am not sure how long it was after going to sleep, but I was totally asleep when I was shocked by feeling some hands over my body, I thought I was dreaming, but a short while later, I felt my panties moved a side and felt a tongue l-cking my p-ssy, no way, that could not be a dream, I was feeling it, as a matter of fact, my p-ssy was betraying me and getting wet as well, I lifted my head up, but I could not see anything or anybody, it was totally dark as I had said earlier.
Continue Reading...
https://manytalkhub.com.ng/mistake-but-memorable-s3x-with-my-sisters-husband/
Re: Mistake But Memorable: Sex With My Sister’s Husband by Akasammyoka: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
T
Re: Mistake But Memorable: Sex With My Sister’s Husband by Mokason288(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Fake story

1 Like

Re: Mistake But Memorable: Sex With My Sister’s Husband by Peskid: 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Continue

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not Getting Younger!": Nairalander Cries Out / Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship / Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.