Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? (2242 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by morising1: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2009
please i'm in love with a girl that is a year older than me but cos of the nature of my body people assume that i might be older than her. I'm an undergraduate of one of the universities studing Arc and i'm in my final(4 year) Bsc and still have abt three years to spend b4 i will be through with my education. The girl is in her 3 year reading Physics, and she loves me with all her heart. Please can u marry a girl that is older than you help me out cry
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by Kunbee: 1:09am On Oct 14, 2009
Why not if not
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 14, 2009
As long as you dont look like you could be her grandchild I see no problem in it cheesy
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by mamagee6(f): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2009
Yes you can if you want to, it's not bad.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by genetokky(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2009
you can go ahead my guy age is nothing but a number.love can do anything but make sure you search your mind and see if you truly love her and you are not infatuated.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2009
of course you can, as long as she wants to marry you and you both are over the age of 18.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by honsule(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2009
morising1:

she loves me with all her heart.'(

interesting.i like this aspect. cool cool
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by joxiri: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2009
she is only a year older than you
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by Maura(f): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2009
my dear, go ahead as long as both of you luv each other. Age is just a number.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by fajooo: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2009
there is nothing bad in it. best of luck,
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by Macgreat(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
A year Older is OKay. . . 5 years self dey alright wink
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
me i no go maryy am oo. at least 5-12yrs younger than me. Older girls should find older men, period.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by AniLee(f): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
go ahead my bru, take d plunge. (as long as she is comfortable wit it)
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by nethacker(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
The most important factor here should be understanding n love is 2ndary my brother. if u understand her well,u will love her more but if u love her too much n u dnt understand her,the love might fade with time.And verily, a woman need know but one man well, in order to understand all men; whereas a man may know all women and understand not even one of them.There is a great difference between loving,knowing and understanding: you can love n know a lot about a lady and not really understand her.
Do u love her = yes  grin grin
Does she love u = yes  grin grin
Most importantly
Do u understand her  
does she understand u  
my 2 cents   wink
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by AniLee(f): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
nethacker:

The most important factor here should be understanding n love is 2ndary my brother. if u understand her well,u will love her more but if u love her too much n u dnt understand her,the love might fade with time.And verily, a woman need know but one man well, in order to understand all men; whereas a man may know all women and understand not even one of them.There is a great difference between loving,knowing and understanding: you can love n know a lot about a lady and not really understand her.
Do u love her = yes grin grin
Does she love u = yes grin grin
Most importantly
Do u understand her
does she understand u
my 2 cents wink

eish now dats a hectic answer cool
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by nethacker(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ani Lee:

eish now dats a hectic answer cool
sorry my sister hw do u mean? shocked
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by dosnaes: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
guy no marry ohhhhhhhhhh after one child now she go become mama as in Ur mama
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
@dosenaes

Correct jare. Me I NO FIT oooooooooo.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by AniLee(f): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
nethacker:

sorry my sister hw do u mean? shocked

I mean, its a to-think-about-real-hard answer. And even though it may not be seem to answer the post, I think it does so in a perfect and least expected way. n dats cul u know. Am down wit it my bru.
Re: Can I Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Me? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2009
Guy age is just a number ,4get the age thing and get serious with the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part? / She Sleeps With Men For Money... / HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.