Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,968 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I guarantee that you'll forever think twice before wasting food. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I guarantee that you'll forever think twice before wasting food. (445 Views)

Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I guarantee that you'll forever think twice before wasting food. by Widowscharity: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
I saw the world I had walked since my birth and I understood how fragile it was, that the reality was a thin layer of icing on a great dark birthday cake writhing with grubs and nightmares and hunger.
automatically lead to an increase in the population until the natural state of starvation and misery is restored. In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won't find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice. The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference.
Feel what it's like to truly starve, and I guarantee that you'll forever think twice before wasting food.
I cannot survive this anymore on my own
Re: I guarantee that you'll forever think twice before wasting food. by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Why not vsit charities and churches for help?

Or take up any noble business like frying akara or yam or any noble business to keep body n soul together.

Or is there a reason why you can't do this? The lord is your strength

3 Likes

Re: I guarantee that you'll forever think twice before wasting food. by Widowscharity: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Toks2008:
Why not vsit charities and churches for help?

Or take up any noble business like frying akara or yam or any noble business to keep body n soul together.

Or is there a reason why you can't do this? The lord is your strength
it's hard for me to buy oil and yam even if I want to sell akara
Re: I guarantee that you'll forever think twice before wasting food. by joshkke(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
New account. Is it legit
Re: I guarantee that you'll forever think twice before wasting food. by Widowscharity: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
joshkke:
New account. Is it legit
please confirm this sir toks2008

(1) (Reply)

Remorseless Korra Obidi Packs Out Of Husband’s House – Video / My Hips And Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven, Says Evangelist Kate (video) / 7 Most Common Reasons Why People Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.