Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? (17387 Views)

Biblical Miracles Are Fraud. / Why Are The Scriptures In The Bible Not Happening Now? / Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Scarfin(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?
Do you think they really happened in the past?

It does.
Even more.
You just think it's CocknBull tale.
It does so much, and only where God decides, just like in the Bible stories.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Ubdavis(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Those things never happened.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by nwajesus12(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

Just one proven video evidence of an Axe Head floating on water or Red Sea being divided or Amputated limb growing back, will convince many doubters of the supernatural. &yet no single video evidence exists.
olodo, I guess you have photo album of your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Mrsoft3(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Alot of information responsible for those miracles are hidden some are lost, only true worshipers and lovers of God are shown some of this secrets
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Na fictional stories grin
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by spiceadole: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?

They never happened in the past.
Fake stories of fake miracles
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by backbone503(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2022
It was needed in that way then to uplift the human consciousness. Then, man needed a physical sign to believe in God. Today, the spiritual consciousness has grown, man no longer needs signs, it now needs self and God realization.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by phemmyfour: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?
Today's prophet ain't COMMITTED to God. Distractions here and there
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by TheMan3: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?
the miracles I have seen and experienced personally are huge. I don't know what you are talking about really
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by donbenie(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

We probably don't just hear about them.

Most of the celebrity pastor's, who are online and on TV, are simply showmen. Sow seed to be blessed etc.

The real men of God are not on TV. They do not have a huge following. They are probably in some rural area. I hope the media never find and taint them.
Tales By Moonlight. .
You claimed that it happened thousands of years ago and you have it on record?
And now with all the technology around..
You can't seem to find any,to record?
You must think we are kids? angry
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by zionstaar75: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2022
DominusPrime:
I'm still waiting for a non-existent limb to grow back or withered limbs to suddenly recieve life.
I don't know what you're talking about,I got up from the wheel chair 12 years ago after pastor Chris oyakhilome prayed for me and I've been fine since.i watched him do same to others 2weeks ago and I wept knowing what those guys were going through,my daughter was shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by africonn: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
One major reason is because God cannot commit to the church more than the church commits to Him.

It's the measure one uses that would be used to measure back to him. Mark 4:24

Those in Bible committed everything, more or less, to God, hence God reciprocate the gesture and committed much to them.

But today it's very different as people in the churches, including the leaders, don't commit as much to God as they did in those days, hence God measures back sparingly to them.

God bless.

God was supposed to be omnipotent, Omni-* (everything), see how u reduce him to an egoistic man, Probably was created by one. We need to share a common goal has specie for togetherness. Hence ___
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by donbenie(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
I don't know what you're talking about,I got up from the wheel chair 12 years ago after pastor Chris oyakhilome prayed for me and I've been fine since.i watched him do same to others 2weeks ago and I wept knowing what those guys were going through,my daughter was shocked
You are not the first to get up from a wheelchair..
People get up from their wheelchair every day..
It's called recovery..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by mu2sa2: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Not all pastors who are online and on TV are "showmen" or "celebrity"

People are just blind to see miracles or adamant to believe in miracles

A woman shared a testimony and she said... She cooked with an empty gas.

Another woman also shared a testimony and she said... Her generator operated with an empty fuel for hours.

Most people didn't believe them, they will rather make jest of them.

Now ask yourself.. What if their testimonies were true??
Now, ask yourself: can those so-called testimonies be true without evidential proof?
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by africonn: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Johel:

"Human gullibility"....God hates dirty people...Men of those days were servants of God,so God used them according to his purpose... people now are too foolish, selfish, rotten and dirty...God can't make such people his servants....God distant himself,but his holy spirit still withing.

Stop saying what u don't know, underdeveloped man and ancient men are even cruel. See how u typed like you were one of the ancestors
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2022
zionstaar75:

I also don't know what you are talking about as I cannot ascertain the state of your legs prior to the so-called miracle. Or do you expect me to believe anybody who claims to have been miraculously healed and then invites me somewhere simply because of that? Abeg...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Broveens42(m): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2022
donbenie:
You are not the first to get up from a wheelchair..
People get up from their wheelchair every day..
It's called recovery..

Lol. Between other churches and theirs , I don't know who is more comical. After receiving a successful medical attention/therapy they roll them over to the show and command them to stand up grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by donbenie(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2022
TheMan3:
the miracles I have seen and experienced personally are huge. I don't know what you are talking about really
What is a miracle to you,most likely has a logical explanation to another..
The so called Bible miracles are incontrovertible..
Not sleeping in the night and waking up in the morning and terming it a miracle..
Or escaping and accident which killed others and its a miracle..
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by africonn: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2022
zionstaar75:

Watch Jani megachurch documentary on YouTube it's free. Have u ever asked Ur self, why they don't heal critical stage cancer or amputated legs. You have been placed on placebo, motivated to work by Ur believe
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Lugard89: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Because is fictional story
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by africonn: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Me too.

"I make both international and local calls without any sim card in my phone. I normally experience this once in four months because it is that time I carryout intense fasting and prayer".

"A friend of mine travelled from Abuja to Lagos in 1hour with foot. He told me the spirit of Elijah came upon him after he vowed to God that the money he is going to receive in Lagos will be used to fund a church project".

"I even know of a faraway neighbor that mistook water for kerosene in his stove. He used water to cook for three days until the Lord opened his eyes".

"These miracles are very plenty".

Crap
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2022
And folks are seeking miracles and the miraculous; what about the condition of the heart of people? What about mending their wicked ways? What about turning back to GOD in True Repentance? The average Nigerian, most are just wicked and religious. When a person, a people,a Nation turn to GOD Truly, the miraculous becomes the order. Miracles will never be scarce. Selah.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Father4all: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?
because they never really existed
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2022
phemmyfour:
Today's prophet ain't COMMITTED to God. Distractions here and there
The prophets are not the problem but the people. If there are fake prophets, the people are looking for prophets and not GOD. Seek GOD, GOD will send the True Prophets. When the People are ready, the real Prophets will appear. When the people cry out to GOD, GOD sends His Messengers.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by studentofTruth: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
One major reason is because God cannot commit to the church more than the church commits to Him.

Those in Bible committed everything, more or less, to God, hence God reciprocate the gesture and committed much to them.

But today it's very different as people in the churches, including the leaders, don't commit as much to God as they did in those days, hence God measures back sparingly to them.

God bless.

You, who's committed to him, how many have you performed?

If you can perform, let's fix a date and go to Igbobi and heal all the amputees there. It's to the glory of God, and the afflicted would be happy and glorify God too.

All praise to God forever!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by studentofTruth: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Scarfin:

It does.
Even more.
You just think it's CocknBull tale.
It does so much, and only where God decides, just like in the Bible stories.

Story, story, story!

Story!
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Because most are just exaggerations, lies naivete of those that wrote most religious books.
They never left their villages and they think that represents the whole world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by CountLaka(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2022
God does not know about your church from the first place.

jesusjnr2020:

God bless.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Johel(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2022
africonn:

Stop saying what u don't know, underdeveloped man and ancient men are even cruel. See how u typed like you were one of the ancestors

Here's an ignorant one....Those ancient men u call cruel, did they milk money out of anyone?,did they collect offerings and tithes,first seeds and all that stuff?,Did they have any extramarital affairs?,did they lie while they preached, did they perform fake and staged miracles?...I type out of wisdom, guess you not reasonable enough to be logical.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Naughtysex: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Because nothing happened
They were all formulated stories to keep mumu black people as fools

They told you not to run after riches because your riches is in heaven but they never stop telling you to stop paying tithe and offering.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Successfulben: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2022
True talk miss...true talk
PastorMIsBack:

We probably don't just hear about them.

Most of the celebrity pastor's, who are online and on TV, are simply showmen. Sow seed to be blessed etc.

The real men of God are not on TV. They do not have a huge following. They are probably in some rural area. I hope the media never find and taint them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos / Ten Questions I Have For Christians / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.