Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? (17754 Views)

Biblical Miracles Are Fraud. / Why Are The Scriptures In The Bible Not Happening Now? / Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by tyreal(f): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Even greater miracles than what was recorded in the Bible. Join Pneuma Cathedral on telegram and you will be marvel by the miracles God is performing there. Their prophetic service is on Wednesday 5:30 am to 7am.

https:///PneumaCathedral
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by cmecproblem(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Co ask!
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Testimony1988(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
They are happening, is because you are not seeing the miracles, miracles of healing the sick, rising of the death back to life, healing of issue of blood, healing of ulcer, healing pains, opening of the blind eyes, healing the lame, deliverance from COVID-19 and many more are happening in our time.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Henz81: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?
Do you think they really happened in the past?
Too much SIN
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Victerica(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
paltielx:
The bible says it wil stop when the time comes

Please, where did the Bible, say it will stop?...

Clear me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by neztar: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
ReacherSaidNoth:
The Bible is a compilation of adult fairytales, of course you will never see ridiculous nonsense like pregnant virgins, talking animals and people getting healed because they prayed to a non-existent Jewish deity.
I bind you with the fire of the holy ghost. burn
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by tctrills: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
1Sharon:

You do know there are.incurable diseases right? Where is God to heal them?
My point is that man today needs fewer miracles than in the time of old. I never said miracles are useless today. They still have their place and purpose but altogether, man is becoming more and more capable.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by 1Sharon(f): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
tctrills:

My point is that man today needs fewer miracles than in the time of old. I never said miracles are useless today. They still have their place and purpose but altogether, man is becoming more and more capable.

Okay so where are the miracles for incurable diseases?
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Orlu13:
Please how do I make post on nairaland...pls help

grin grin cheesy

Go to a segment on Nairaland. For instance click on "Politics", "Business", "Health", etc, you will see a place on top that states "create new topic", then you can click that and proceed.
Goodluck...
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by tctrills: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
1Sharon:

Okay so where are the miracles for incurable diseases?
I am not sure that even in the time of Jesus, everyone was miraculously healed. I guess only a few people received such healing. do we have people that have been healed through miracles in our time? I would say yes. Should we have a list for everyone that had been healed? It's not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Nemesis08(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Because the same level of faith is no longer there and therefore the level of annoiting and dedication is no longer there
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by GoodIsGod: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Workch:
Because the stories are fraud and they never happened.
If it didn't happen then, it can't happen now.

Fake?
Even with various archaeological findings confirming many of the miracles?

The Noah ark found?

Sodom and Gomorrah rubbles and site found?

Chariot wheels and other artifacts found in the Red sea?

Egypt as a country still existing and their historians never faulted that the Israelites once lived in Egypt?

Everything to you atheists are fake even the ones confirmed by Science that forms the basis of claims.

Guy you need Christ
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by litaninja(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Did they actually?
ikorodureporta:
Why?
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by GoodIsGod: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Workch:
There's no evidence that the biblical God exist.
Everything about him only exist in the Bible, which a book written by bronze age Jewish nomads.

Just like Jesus had the power to turn a stone to bread when tempted, no amount of doubt or insult would make God reveal Himself to your likes.

You can't feel Him when you don't believe in Him.
Like many miracles and supernatural happenings you guys have denied and called false, if I tell you my experience as a Christian you would say it's a lie as usual. So, believe what you want.

Time will tell
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by zionstaar75: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
DominusPrime:

I also don't know what you are talking about as I cannot ascertain the state of your legs prior to the so-called miracle. Or do you expect me to believe anybody who claims to have been miraculously healed and then invites me somewhere simply because of that? Abeg...
send me your email and I'll send you the video.im not ready to argue.if you watch, even if you're a devil u will believe
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by zionstaar75: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
africonn:

Watch Jani megachurch documentary on YouTube it's free. Have u ever asked Ur self, why they don't heal critical stage cancer or amputated legs. You have been placed on placebo, motivated to work by Ur believe
the girl I was in session with was given 2months to live in the UK, stop saying what u don't know

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
send me your email and I'll send you the video.im not ready to argue.if you watch, even if you're a devil u will believe

dominusprime4@gmail.com

Even if you are being deceived by the devil something will still change you.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by GoodIsGod: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
studentofTruth:

Hi to Igbobi and heal those amputees and stop deceiving yourself.

Try not to sound ridiculous.
Miracles don't happen like that. It is not magic.

Jesus said it is the sick that looks for a healer.
If your statement made sense we would all be receiving knocks on our doors every minute by doctors and nurses looking for who to heal.

Besides, you need faith to get healed and it is not by force.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Many fakes and low knowledge of God. Most Christians are waiting for their pastors to do it rather than God.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by CoconutMilk: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?
those miracles happen over the decades/centuries
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by chidaddy1198(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ask the Egyptian if you are in doubt?
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by leofab(f): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
It’s still happening through science and technology
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by TheMan3: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
donbenie:
What is a miracle to you,most likely has a logical explanation to another..
The so called Bible miracles are incontrovertible..
Not sleeping in the night and waking up in the morning and terming it a miracle..
Or escaping and accident which killed others and its a miracle..
please tell me how do you explain a growth drying up and breaking off off my leg. (My own leg oo not another person, not why someone told me. My own leg) after a meeting with pastor Chris.

How do you explain my entire childhood how God saved me from sickness. How do you explain a child who has never talked speaking. How do you logically explain how God miraculously saved me from serious trouble(I can't go onto the details here)

Since you are so wise, how do you logically explain the air you breath, the gravity that hold you in place, the sun, the sun itself is a miracle and guess what, there are more than 10 billion of those just in our galaxy alone and there are more than 100 billion galaxies. The earth itself is a miracle. A little shift from its balance and we will be like mars with no atmosphere.

Ok how do you even explain you yourself. Can man make flesh? The best machines man has ever made are usually mechanical or electrical or chemical or a combination of all.
But look at you, your body, The most complex machine ever made. Made of flesh and blood and bones...

You even open the mouth of this machine you know so little about to question it's maker. That is foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by kingxsamz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
That's because the bible is a book of fictional events.
Those extraordinary stories never happened.
The reason why you can't see none of that happen now is because we now have better methods of storing or keeping records of information.
It's harder to tell such lies these days.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by redsun(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
It is happening but you are somewhat too deluded to see them. The medium you are using now to publicise your thoughts is a miracle that Jesus himself would never have thought be possible.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by kingxsamz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Johel:

Ok...but was it science that placed the moon,sun and stars in the sky?..was it humans that poured water all over the world?...who made the birds and clouds??...neither humans, science or nature made any....A supreme presence made all things, including "Air" that supreme presence is "GOD".

It was Zeus.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Ezechimaobim(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
It's an allegory,non of them are real
Besides more miracles are happening in Nigeria Churches than in the Bible
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Emmanuelellah: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
If you don't believe what you see now, even if amputated limb grew back or a dead man came out of mortuary after 2 months dead you won't believe.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by zionstaar75: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
DominusPrime:

dominusprime4@gmail.com

Even if you are being deceived by the devil something will still change you.
you'll get it, please come back here and testify
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by President2001(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sin and pretender as a Christian blocking the miracle, the Bible many Christian's carry may be the reason they find themselves in hell
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by azammi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
If asked to fast and pray to receive such power many can’t
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by babadee1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?

They happened and they're still happening. But God doesn't do anything for show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want To Start Paying My Tithes To The Poor. Is Any Thing Wrong With That? / Abia: Police To Arraign Man Refusing To Pray, Disrupting Church Service / The Skeleton Of Goliath Found...pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.