Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? (17386 Views)

Biblical Miracles Are Fraud. / Why Are The Scriptures In The Bible Not Happening Now? / Is Miracles Not Working Anymore (coronavirus Pandemic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Bearfruit(f): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
A wicked and adulterous nation seek after a sign, and no sign Shall be given, except the sign of the false prophets

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Thank you, Almighty God.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by KaLuCh: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Why?
Do you think they really happened in the past?

Try be a part of Christ Embassy healing streams once. You will have a changeof mind. Just participate. Once. If you don't have a different thinking, then you are right.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by OdumegwuOjukwu: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Melkizedeck:

Guy I don laff tire

Actually it wasn't a joke. I meant every word in it.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by chaloskyx: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
cause the truth is there is no God no satan no heaven no hell weare all alone in this universe its reason why so much is spent on space exploration cause we are still searching for other life forms spiritual and physical the west sold you a made up story to maintain order and control

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Martinez39s(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
DominusPrime:
I'm still waiting for a non-existent limb to grow back or withered limbs to suddenly recieve life.
You go wait gan. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Martinez39s(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
chaloskyx:
cause the truth is there is no God no satan no heaven no hell weare all alone in this universe its reason why so much is spent on space exploration cause we are still searching for other life forms spiritual and physical the west sold you a made up story to maintain order and control
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Birikiti: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Miracles are happening all around, open your eyes and see!

Same way the Pharisees, Sadducees & Scribes doubted miracles performed by Jesus, so also the folks of this generation doubt miracles that abound all around.

Nevertheless, you'll believe when you require a miracle yourselves. Mark my words
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by MadamOk(f): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist... Tbt
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Bbbw: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
You need to work hard and have faith to receive miracles nothing comes overnight
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Contekbbc: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
I can see so many douting Thomases here.

Many people are not even believing in miracles but I won't argue with anyone.

One word:
There are spiritual forces of darkness and light.
There are miracles happening and things that defy your useless scientifically proven equations occur without your opinions.

Principalities and power and spiritual wickedness in high places don't need your opinions before they strike,so wether you believe or not
IT DOESN'T MATTER
Know this and know peace.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by studentofTruth: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Try not to sound ridiculous.
Miracles don't happen like that. It is not magic.

Jesus said it is the sick that looks for a healer.
If your statement made sense we would all be receiving knocks on our doors every minute by doctors and nurses looking for who to heal.

Besides, you need faith to get healed and it is not by force.

Lol

where's your church let me refer them to you. Real people with real illness, not playacting.

I know someone who took his deeperlife mother who has stroke to deeper life camp and she's still bedridden till today.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Contekbbc: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
People!
Don't be fooled!

Demons are using social media!
I pray you all see what I'm seeing.
Most of the people you abuse online and chat with are demons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by studentofTruth: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rick9:
Healing mostly happens when I'm led by the Holy Spirit of God ok.
Chai
Your own holy spirit dey Dodge Igbobi?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by studentofTruth: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Blitzerz:

Even Jesus didnt heal all sick people in His time on earth.
If Your unbelief is like cancer, nobody will help u remove it.

You make me laugh.

I know someone who took his deeperlife mother who has stroke to deeper life camp and she's still bedridden till today. she doesn't have faith in her own church?
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
You go wait gan. grin
Lol..patience is a virtue
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by studentofTruth: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
KaLuCh:

Try be a part of Christ Embassy healing streams once. You will have a changeof mind. Just participate. Once. If you don't have a different thinking, then you are right.

Those guys have PhD in theater arts. I give it to them. Nollywood still dey learn.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by kcdendelo: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
Because the altars have been polluted
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by studentofTruth: 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
BelovedofLord:

+++

Miracles are real and i'm a living witness..............

+++

Three times so far in my lifetime, apart from the miracles the "LORD" wrought on people using me, as an instrument!!!

Wonderful.

Igbobi has many patients in need of your miracle.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by studentofTruth: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Broveens42:

When it happens, it's called miracle, when it doesn't happen it's called "waiting patiently for His time"

I laugh in Greek grin

The funny thing is that these guys cannot verify that whatever happened is not just a random event.

To even establish correlation, the corresponding factors (in this case, prayers and extraordinary event, say regrowing of an amputated limb) must exist with some level of consistency for high enough number of times — to be statistical significant.

To talk of causation (establishing that the prayers caused the healings), all other variables must be taken out. Then, over several cases, there should be prayers followed by the desired healing, and the number of cases must be large enough to be statistically significant. To even be sure it wasn't just a placebo effect, there should be different groups with double-blind approach.

Ascribing random events to miracle is just funny. Acting miracle is pathetic.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Gentle4lyf: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
MIRACLES HAVE CEASED!!! (well, miracles as we have them in the old)

There are basically three dispensations in the Bible:
1. The Patriachal Dispensation (Adam to Moses)
2. The Mosaiac Dispensation (Moses to John)
3. The Christian Dispensation (Jesus death till date)

Each of these STARTED with miracles but the miraculous events was just to confirm that it was God.

Example, the creation was miraculous. Moses and the Israelites story started with miracles, they were fed miraculously too but those things ceased after they took possession of the promised land to the point that the young ones asked "where are the miracles?".

The Christian age started with that miraculous power to confirm it, and shortly after the apostles, such things ceased.

If you need miracles to believe today, you may never see it.

Shalom
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Jen96: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gentle4lyf:
MIRACLES HAVE CEASED!!! (well, miracles as we have them in the old)

There are basically three dispensations in the Bible:
1. The Patriachal Dispensation (Adam to Moses)
2. The Mosaiac Dispensation (Moses to John)
3. The Christian Dispensation (Jesus death till date)

Each of these STARTED with miracles but the miraculous events was just to confirm that it was God.

Example, the creation was miraculous. Moses and the Israelites story started with miracles, they were fed miraculously too but those things ceased after they took possession of the promised land to the point that the young ones asked "where are the miracles?".

The Christian age started with that miraculous power to confirm it, and shortly after the apostles, such things ceased.

If you need miracles to believe today, you may never see it.

Shalom
.miracle has ceased in your life Sha. But me, God gave me a new heart last year. I had a heart condition that affected my breathing. I first thought it was sleep apnea because it started from waking up. All of a sudden this girl here was on nebulizer o. I just messaged my pastor n I saw him after service on Sunday. Since then I never experienced it again n my heart was now normal.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Rick9(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
studentofTruth:

Chai, Your own holy spirit dey Dodge Igbobi?
You yourself can become a Christian and become close to the Holy Spirit and access the Power also and see how it is, that way you would be in a better position to talk.
Nothing is stopping you from becoming a Strong Spirit Filled Christian.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Bennycollins: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Workch:
Because the stories are fraud and they never happened.
If it didn't happen then, it can't happen now.

Probably you have never even witnessed magicians perform some naturally impossible acts. If you have and believed it then why do you not want me to believe that miracles can be performed by God?
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Johel(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingxsamz:

It was Zeus.

Seriously??...I hope you know Zeus is a Greek god of thunder?...likely a myth.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by kingxsamz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Johel:

Seriously??...I hope you know Zeus is a Greek god of thunder?...likely a myth.

Oh, Zeus is a myth, but "God" is definitely real.
You're funny.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Workch:

only a fool will say there is no God
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by lottomkyes200: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
so you dont even go to church again beside it also a prove that you dont believe in Jesus because if you do we will see the signs he talk about.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by harmony75: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
God regretted creating human beings..the sins of this world is great! God have mercy!
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Johel(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingxsamz:

Oh, Zeus is a myth, but "God" is definitely real.
You're funny.

Whew...bruh...I stated "likely" which means maybe a myth or maybe not...but one thing is certain..

THERE IS GOD and he is ALMIGHTY..
I'm not into religion neither do I go to church,but I know truth and I chose not to be an hypocrite..

Wishing you a great week ahead man.
Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by kingxsamz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Johel:

Whew...bruh...I stated "likely" which means maybe a myth or maybe not...but one thing is certain..

THERE IS GOD and he is ALMIGHTY..
I'm not into religion neither do I go to church,but I know truth and I chose not to be an hypocrite..

Wishing you a great week ahead man.

"It's certain", how?
How'd you arrive at that conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? by Ayiba0911: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Workch:

If it happens in your present, you'll still not believe.
I'll give you a strong one to investigate if you can.
A secondary school classmate of mine named Igba from Yenagoa Local Government in Bayelsa State went blind in his finals at RUST, and remained in that condition for more than a decade.
All medical solutions failed, but then during Reinhard Bonke's last crusade in PH after the prayers, his eyes got open. He got sympathetic votes thereafter and became councilor of his ward. He still can see.

Now no one drums it, but everyone who heard it knew that it's a miracle.

I have seen many.

If you want to interrogate him, contact me and I'll share more info on how you can get to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are Not Condemned / Ten Questions I Have For Christians / END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.