Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It (42185 Views)

Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid / Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come / Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by joyandfaith: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
englishmart:
America is not 1/10th as powerful as they've made us believe. People who couldn't defeat ordinary Talibans in over 20-years.

Russia is so powerful to the extent that Ukraine capital of Kiev was captured in 2 days. Hail mighty Putin!Rubbish!,
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Zyzxx10: 7:43pm On May 18, 2022
Putin's wicked.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by OYENIYIJK: 8:08pm On May 18, 2022
Zyzxx10:

Good evening sir I'm really sorry mentioning you here. Please I ask if you can please extend your hand of help towards me to feed today as I please haven't eaten since yesterday except water. Even if it's a loan please to pay back in two weeks time please. I'm really sorry for disturbing. Please.
Hi boss. You can drop your details.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Zyzxx10: 10:37pm On May 18, 2022
How will the Ukrainians rebuild their destroyed city.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by OYENIYIJK: 7:11am On May 19, 2022
Zyzxx10:

Thank you. Was banned when I typed it before I appealed to the mods God bless boss.

3k sent. Please manage it. Happy Day.
Re: Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It by Regex: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
yanabasee:

Russia has nukes and if you don't keep a close look on them, they can decide to bomb the US.

America has been a target for a lot of countries with nuclear weapons ..

And to be careful, you must know these people by watching them closely....

How did they become the target of everyone if they did not find trouble? Shay if you deh in your own wahala go find you come bah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Countries With Highest Number Of Public Holidays / Trump Backs Plan To Overturn Election Result In Congress / Niger Ex-finance Minister Cries After Told To Explain Missing Funds Or Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.