Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast (4164 Views)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Acesexcell(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2022
I am kind of heartbroken at the moment, please perdorn any typo error.

I am in my late 30. I work with federal agency. My intention is to get married before the end of next year.
I am not a flirting type, even though the environment I found myself made me crave for it sometime. Now, to the main issue.

A friend introduced me to a lady late last year (she's within the age bracket of 22&23),her mom is late. She will be rounding up from school of health sciences and technology middle of this year.

She has all I want in a woman....And everything was going on well until recently. Although I asked her from the beginning of our relationship, if she had been into any relationship in the past. She said" she had been in a relationship with two men in the past"the first man left and went to marry another lady.

The second man was compatibility issue... that they were always at logger head. Although the guy was familiar with the family and was buying gifts for the family then. But due to verbal abuse and ill treatment from the guy. She loose feeling for the guy. And the guy stop calling her all this while.

Due to the aforementioned reasons, her father cautioned her to study any man seeking her hand in marriage well and make sure they are compatible before bringing the person to him.

The above reasons was why I wasn't so much in a hurry to go and see the man all this while. But I intended going there before this year runs out.

Although my girl has telling me come see her people since but I was being reluctant about the whole thing. Now the second guy has resurface again. Saying he want to continue with the relationship with my girl.
Despite that my girl made it clear to her parents that we are getting married. But the father is not listening to us. This is my second failed relationship with women I loved so much. I am really tired of the whole stuff. Is this my fault??
Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by RedMac: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2022
No it's the fault of naira landers...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by endsarrrs(f): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2022
tongue Some girls atimes propagate their parents ideas

&

Women date who is READY and MARRY who is available

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Ecos(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2022
grin Which kain story be this one again this early Sunday morning bikonu?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by dacblogger: 8:45am On Apr 03, 2022
Go see her papa,you no gree...

This is Sunday morning,I no get strength for too much talk sad

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Bola146(f): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2022
grin if she loves you, she would never go for the man, maybe she sees you from your behaviors and actions to be a time waster, she will go to the first man.

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by RedMac: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Ecos:
grin Which kain story be this one again this early Sunday morning bikonu?

Na co.ck and bull story

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by RightToReject(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2022
That "your girl" can never be the last of her kind remaining on earth, so look for another of her kind and magnify her focal point of attraction; boom, you'll automatically have another version of your girl.

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Jeon(f): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Suspect1: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2022
Jeon:

you and ur irksome pics...
Noise indeed.
Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by TarOrfeeek: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2022
endsarrrs:
tongue Some girls atimes propagate their parents ideas

&

Women date who is READY and MARRY who is available

This is exactly what a Prostitute would do

If you know you can't marry a person, why date them.

Nigeria women are low key Prostitutes. Because how and what is the reason for dating when you can wake up and marry another person.

Tueh tueh

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by endsarrrs(f): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

This is exactly what a Prostitute would do

If you know you can't marry a person, why date them.

Nigeria women are low key Prostitutes. Because how and what is the reason for dating when you can wake up and marry another person.

Tueh tueh
eeeww...what is the historical foundation of this trash you typed up there?

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by karkinase(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Ur story no even clear sef.. you never had the girl in the first place so I’m surprised u made mention of losing her. She just used u for emotional support now the main guy is back she has gone back to him.

6 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Robertgreene1(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2022
Hmmm...late 30s...very soon now u gonna get to d crossroad that is "40"
And remember what they said about fools and 40s man..

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2022

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Pnorh(f): 9:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Sorry about that
Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Tickles001(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2022
If this story is real then it's clear the girl never liked you genuinely.
She's still longing for her abusive ex while she's using you to pass time.

I suspected you were being too nice to her and she's not seeing that abusive vibes in you.
Younger women love a little touch of abuse and toxicity in their relationship. To them, it signifies a worthy partner and it's like a psych-based aphrodisiac to them. If you were abusive and toxic to an extent, the other guy will have a hard time getting her back on.

Even if you married that girl, the ex would always have unrestricted access to her whenever he wants.

My advice. Draw the lines. Ask her who she wants to be with.
Tell her in clear words to cut ties with that ex if it's she wants and tell her parents it's you she wants to marry. Fall back to your base and give her like very short time to to do as you said.
Never bed, or sound emotional and pitiful. That's a deal-breaker.

7 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by spencekat(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Is the guy a fool?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by medriano: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2022
What is the rush going to see her father? This one is not your own, let her be.
If after all she said about the other guy abusing her and then she decided to go back to him, leave her.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by HopeNeverDies: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! Sorry Sir!!
Catch the next girl
Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Justkatty(f): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2022
I didn't read were it was your fault� maybe I didn't get to see that.
She's the one getting married to someone and not her Dad, Don't get married when you aren't ready and also out of pity.
If she's for you, she's for you.

Do not force things to happen or be pressurize.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Olayetan(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Acesexcell:
I am kind of heartbroken at the moment, please perdorn any typo error.

I am in my late 30. I work with federal agency. My intention is to get married before the end of next year.
I am not a flirting type, even though the environment I found myself made me crave for it sometime. Now, to the main issue.

A friend introduced me to a lady late last year (she's within the age bracket of 22&23),her mom is late. She will be rounding up from school of health sciences and technology middle of this year.

She has all I want in a woman....And everything was going on well until recently. Although I asked her from the beginning of our relationship, if she had been into any relationship in the past. She said" she had been in a relationship with two men in the past"the first man left and went to marry another lady.

The second man was compatibility issue... that they were always at logger head. Although the guy was familiar with the family and was buying gifts for the family then. But due to verbal abuse and ill treatment from the guy. She loose feeling for the guy. And the guy stop calling her all this while.

Due to the aforementioned reasons, her father cautioned her to study any man seeking her hand in marriage well and make sure they are compatible before bringing the person to him.

The above reasons was why I wasn't so much in a hurry to go and see the man all this while. But I intended going there before this year runs out.

Although my girl has telling me come see her people since but I was being reluctant about the whole thing. Now the second guy has resurface again. Saying he want to continue with the relationship with my girl.
Despite that my girl made it clear to her parents that we are getting married. But the father is not listening to us. This is my second failed relationship with women I loved so much. I am really tired of the whole stuff. Is this my fault??

You mean she got back with the man that verbally abuse her cux you haven't seen her parents?
Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by GooodHardDick: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
When a girl tells you she has gotten over her ex, but still maintains interaction with him. U better dump such girl and move on.

OP. This is not the matter of not acting fast. Girls love toxic guys alot just like that niggar. And the girl was still collecting that guy's dick. Alaye u better dump that girl asap and move on with ur life. Girls full everywhere

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Medianna(f): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
You can't rush or force matters like this na.

Maybe she's was never yours.

Pardon me.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Candidlady: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
GooodHardDick:
When a girl tells you she has gotten over her ex, but still maintains interaction with him. U better dump such girl and move on.

OP. This is not the matter of not acting fast. Girls love toxic guys alot just like that niggar. And the girl was still collecting that guy's dick. Alaye u better dump that girl asap and move on with ur life. Girls full everywhere
[/s]
Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Panda7(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
is this another simp story?? a late 30yr old man begging a 22yr old for marriage. las las she go squander ur money and still move ahead. do you even know the number of guys she is seeing and u r still there giving her attention. if na sex dey hungry you u better knack her and move on. 22yrs old na ur mate?.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Cardealer2021(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
#teambabymamas cool
As for op you can cry me a river grin
Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Juliearth(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Its better to have a failed relationship than a failed marriage. Keep pushing until you meet "the one".
Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by fikayormi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wo alaye , Abeg I get many things to attend to , this your cock and bull story get as e be

70yrs old man No sense

Tuah!
Re: How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast by Kobojunkiee: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Acesexcell:
Your question does not make sense of any kind. In your submission to admit that because you had cold feet, the gal's father decided you are not worth listening to, yet you ask us if it is your fault? undecided

You are not being entirely honest as far as the reason why you chose not to approach your gal for marriage. When you decide to be, let us know. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl's Smile And Tears. Both Can Make A Man Do Anything. / What Name Can We Give This? Checkout What This Sexy Girl Is Doing [PICTURE] / How Do You Know When A Guy Is A Virgin As A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.