Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Romantic Love Is Not Enough!. (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Love Is Not Enough!. (Pictures) (320 Views)

Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) / 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) / Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Love Is Not Enough!. (Pictures) by Amb1045(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2022
A successful marriage has little to do with love.
Love is not the qualification for marriage.
Love is a dangerous thing, because it can make you to think that you guys can make it work. Am talking about romantic love.
Every divorced person was first in love with the person they later divorce. So, don't tell me love keeps you together.

Love does not guarantee success in your marriage.
Romantic love brings happiness but doesn't bring with it what it takes to make marriage work.

Marriage is a business partnership, where both parties should have an understanding of their responsibilities, set realistic goals and come to an agreement on how they will achieve the aims and objectives of such union. Full stop.

We have such a feeling culture, where our insanity takes us to the alter, makes commitments and promises we know we can't keep. The next thing you know, you find yourself in front of a Judge in the family divorce court. And, you are wondering what the hell happened?.

Think well, before you turn yourself to a victim of circumstance

Have a wonderful weekend.

#CultivatorsOfThought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Love Is Not Enough!. (Pictures) by Boogyman557: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool As u SEE me So, I no GET RELATIONSHIP!

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION

WEED is the PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Trending On Twitter / Where Do You Really Stand? / What Are Some Sites Romance Scammers Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.