Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47796 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by akinade28(f): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

From your comment, it seem you don't know anything about the rape act. For your information, I'm privileged to lead an NGO where we help rape victims get justice.
Rape does not necessarily involve the use of peniss.
Any form of forceful penetration is rape.
Which evidence does she need when OP have admitted to have forcefully pulled her jeans and fingered her.
For the fact that a lady went to a guy's house does not mean the guy have the right to have sex with her. Consent can be given and withdrawn at any point in time.
Do you know it's possible for a man to rape his wife?
Please, increase the volume of this message. Maybe you can create a comprehensive thread to educate guys on what rape means before they get into trouble. Maybe, they will listen to you since you are a guy.
From some of the comments on this thread it obvious a lot of them don't understand the term "rape". They are simply ignorant.
I am proud of the work you are doing with rape victims, please keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by DominionGreat: 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
It seems you did not read through what i wrote and please i didnt smash any Puna. she also didn't just showed me breast she did way more than than, am not trying to justify any decision i made, i know that is not how a gentleman does but i also beleive it a solveable matter that is why am asking adults that might have been in similar occurence of what to do.
she is pained bcus i did not chat her up after that so i need to solve the issue quietly without noise

I will gladly represent her if she press charges of sexual harassment or rape against you.

I will even do that for free so that next time you see a lady your John Thomas that you can't control won't even have an erection.

I am glad you nailed yourself already with this post and I have made screenshots to tender as evidence if you ever get to court..

Nonsense
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by thesmallgod(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Whatever you do, don't submit to blackmail.
I'd advice you to call her bluff and be prepared to withstand whatever storm that comes.

One thing is certain, if you are clever, smart and intelligent, you'd get through it.
Don't ever act with emotions. Make sure all your actions, including your chats with her, are calculated and intentional. With that, you'll easily change the narrative.

Sorry this happened to you bro. Learn and don't fall for such next time.
Most Nigerian women are useless.

It is very likely that she will request money and threaten to expose him. This is very common nowadays and that is the reason why a man should have self-control
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:
Oga, you sounded like an unapologetic rapist in your post.

Rape involve any form of forceful penetration, if you like use finger or cassava.
You don't know that stripping and fingering a girl without her consent is rape?

Secondly because a lady comes to your house and sits on your lap does not mean she wants sex.

Learn how to control your John Thomas.
grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LIVEGOESON1: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
We4all:

Your days are numbered. It won’t end well.
same to u like i even give a fvck
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
quickly:

If armed robber come rob u for your house is the answer to go and look for the armed robber house to rob?

If the guy was not happy he should has asked the girl to leave?

Did she remove his clothes forcefully?

An advice to you when it comes to sexual matters women will get the benefits of the doubt most of the time.

Look in the newspaper u will find it daily that men raped this woman or dat woman.

Dog bite man no news but man bite dog-unbelievable

Same thing with man and woman regards sex

I don't do pointless.
Take care.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hassanmaye(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:
You didn't even try to seduce her or do pre-intimacy to create a mutual feeling.

You just carried her to the bed because you saw boobs.

The dragging her trouser part is considered rape, if she had shouted, you will be accused of rape.

Next time, if a girl sits on your lap even after she becomes flirty. Give her a kiss to test the waters, then her reaction will tell you if to escalate the situation or not.

Wow I just learned something from the BOSS
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hassanmaye(m): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
Clout chasing
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by InaNla(f): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:
You didn't even try to seduce her or do pre-intimacy to create a mutual feeling.

You just carried her to the bed because you saw boobs.

The dragging her trouser part is considered rape, if she had shouted, you will be accused of rape.

Next time, if a girl sits on your lap even after she becomes flirty. Give her a kiss to test the waters, then her reaction will tell you if to escalate the situation or not.

Professor of Sexcology… the escalator himself
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by jornwhite: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

She tried to rape him?

Why was he tearing her trousers off her to stick his fingers in her? Is that the action of a raped man? Or a rapist?

Men on the forum don't even know what they were saying. We know— you must defend a bro always. He's a handsome guy after all.

when it comes to sex in the bed, struggles & "No" is not strange to any man in nigeria, buh just like the OP said knowing when to dis engage is key.
Women don't want to be seen has cheap or easy, so they resort to all kinds of emotional games, even house wives still play this games ... if only women can be straightforward

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Clout chasing
Rape Apologist!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Berankis: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
My advice for you is to face what you have gone to Jos to do - your studies. If at all, you must have a gf, look for a good one and behave yourself.
Otherwise, you will have more problems in future. I mean more problems....
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by We4all: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
same to u like i even give a fvck

Nah, bad things can never befall me cos I am clean. Unfortunately for you, if you’re not, then bear in mind that your days are numbered.

I say it in solidarity to all the dead and innocent people whose lives were cut short by your likes. It won’t end well!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LordReed(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

You sexually assaulted her plain and simple. Once a person doesn't give you consent you cannot continue any type of sexual groping. Even if you were already both naked and about to do, once she says no, it's over. You need to learn to control yourself, sexual urges don't make you a madman that can't exercise restraint. I think you should apologise to her and make sure she gives up on any idea of reporting you to the authorities or else you are a goner.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by gaspology(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
You keep wishing you know the guy's house... you sure you no wan go collect? grin grin grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by linearity: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
You went too far, don’t ever in your life drag pants with a lady or finger them, especially when they are saying no, despite their flirtatious behavior.

It is your job to bring them to the point where, they will be the one begging for it.

Now. it appear you might have to throw some money after this problem to make it go away.....she wants a 'friend with benefit' but it appear you were rushing to her cookies without pricing her wares first.

Try correct this flaw, but be strategic, and do not make it obvious, pay her a visit, offer to take her out for dinners, etc, but don't bring sex in your conversations, allow her to take the lead on discussion topics.... Also ensure you do not say sorry through text or whatsApp or email, tell her when you meet her, but only when you are certain you have won her over.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Worry no more I can help you but note that you are a rapist but in this case you were completely incapacitated because you were dealing with a romantic terrorist and that, will be your defense... I suggest we slam her with the charges first. For more enquiry make a reasonable deposit into my account 3121032275 - First bank. Lawyer Emeka grin idiot!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hassanmaye(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rape Apologist!!!
Why Will she give him all the green light, this is why I don't talk to women in
My locality to a avoid stories like this, the other time our sectary In the office stylishly touch my D I ignored her and she continued, I have to allow her to do what she wants not because I like it, if I do the same...
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

I think i get you and to be honest she did way more than just pre intimacy stuff, we kissed and we did every pre intimacy stuff i know of and she was even the one doing it like i said i didn't plan for it like i did not even buy Condom or use sedinafil. i was just seeing her as a friend who will just come and catch cruise with me and since it her first time, i did not even make any move i maintained myseld until she started the sex stuff. my fault is not walking away

Let me tell you the truth she is angry with you because you didn't give her a relationship assurance that y she ask u if it just for sex or friends with benefits you should have give her fake relationship hope to down her mind ...
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by LIVEGOESON1: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=We4all post=111640741]

Nah, bad things can never befall me cos I am clean. Unfortunately for you, if you’re not, then bear in mind that your days are numbered.

I say it in solidarity to all the dead and innocent people whose lives were cut short by your likes. It won’t end well! Don't be stupid. I don't care if i got banned here. U must learn to read and comprehend. I repeat if any gal or lady accuse me of rape wen am innocent that day i go stand for court for judgement after she finish her lies against me the only defend i go defend myself be say she go start to decay alive infront of everyone in that court. Rubbish i ready for wicked peple
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Kajaard: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

My locality to a avoid stories like this, the other time our sectary In the office stylishly touch my D I ignored her and she continued, I have to allow her to do what she wants not because I like it, if I do the same...

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by seyz91(m): 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
I tell you!
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by We4all: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=LIVEGOESON1 post=111640920][/quote]

I said what I said. Your days are numbered! I kid not.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Emeka511(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tho some girls like being rough handled like dragging their trousers with them And doing those forceful stuffs and at the end it ends up with hot fvck...
But bro you Fell for the wrong girl...
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by seyz91(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Congrats on your new knowledge but careful on the kissing quest so you will not be chopping slap up and down
Hassanmaye:

Wow I just learned something from the BOSS
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by chyzoo4u(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

you didn't read where i said we where talking about sex related issues. She all the pre intimacy stuff, i did not plan to have any sex with her, i just couldn't control all d seduction again...she was placing my hand on her boobs, trying to hold my dick and all that, i mean it was a clear signal that she wants to have sex but then she just refused and i will let go. the bastard will start again

With this you also have a case of molestation with her. How can she molest you by holding your rod and placing your hands on her water melon when she knows she don't want sex?

If she threaten you again then threaten her you won't waste time to report ger for molesting you. She sat on you, dropped her melon on your face, and went for your rod, that's pure molestation. She planned the whole thing.

By the way, stay clear from premarital sex, it's a sin. At your level, you supposed to be thinking of graduating with a good grade and acquiring some skills.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hassanmaye:

My locality to a avoid stories like this, the other time our sectary secretary In the office stylishly touch my D I ignored her and she continued, I have to allow her to do what she wants not because I like it, if I do the same...
LIES!! LIES!! Please you guys should stop all these LIES!!

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by chyzoo4u(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
DominionGreat:

I will gladly represent her if she press charges of sexual harassment or rape against you.

I will even do that for free so that next time you see a lady your John Thomas that you can't control won't even have an erection.

I am glad you nailed yourself already with this post and I have made screenshots to tender as evidence if you ever get to court..

Nonsense

Seems you're a lawyer... What do you have to say about the girl grabbing his rod and pressing brez on him? Does it mean girls can easily get away with molestation just like that?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Kajaard: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

She tried to rape him?

Why was he tearing her trousers off her to stick his fingers in her? Is that the action of a raped man? Or a rapist?

Men on the forum don't even know what they were saying. We know— you must defend a bro always. He's a handsome guy after all.

Nope. Some of us are decent and tell people off regardless of gender once they are in the wrong cool
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Deicide: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
You are a Rapists. I hope she takes you to court.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Purity1st:
Free organic farming class

*Benefit of moringa
leaf*
-moringa leaf can boost your livestock performance by 60%.

Moringa leaf is natural organic booster for fish, birds and animals

If you are having leg paralysis or lameness among your BROILER get moringa leaf dry and mixed 300gram to 25kg

_Moringa leaf when added to layers feed increase eggs production, eggs size and eggs shell quality

__moringa leaf can be use to prevent over 300 diseases affecting and birds,animals etc

Join me tonight for more lectures..
#Nigeria must have sufficient food#

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN MY PROFITABLE livestock group for free training and mentorship on livestock, organic farming and feed formulations.
You have alot to learn

You can also call for more info. 08135219002

https:///HjUeaTmjYku7gd2LyyZ8pD
of what use is moringa leaf to HUMAN BEING?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / I Killed My Boyfriend’s Son After Losing My Womb To Abortions - Nigerian Lady / Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.