Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47672 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Help2020: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
9japride:
OP you are serious, you had sex with her friend. And common sense didn't tell you that she will be jealous? Even when she was acting funny, you still went ahead to initiate sexual act. Na you sabi.
Do what's the point of being jealous if she didn't want the sex with Op?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Adolfhitler001: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
MightyHand:
[/b]

[b]Swallow your pride and play this last card to your advantage... Date her for maybe 4-5 months, to clear her mind off the current issue, bang her wella, spend on her to reset her brain, plus spent quality time with her (so that she wouldn't feel used), then find a FAULT to discharge her...
You people are not addressing the issue till he do it all again with someone that will ruin his life now or in the future,if he is accuse of rape with evidence involving student of same institution don't you think the school might expel him depression will now set in learn to advice people abeg no insult intended or imagine presidential candidate like atiku or bat been accuse of rape even without evidence it will cause damage to them this young man don't know where life will take him tomorrow let him don't ruin his own life abeg

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Help2020:

Well,she actually wanted sex but she wanted to play hard. But now,don't agree to the rspe allegation on WhatsApp o,that one fit be problem. But are you sure she didn't record everything when she was at your place?
No she didnt record anything and i did not reply the rape stuff

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Help2020: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.
I don't support OP for trying to rape her. Rape is bad. But why taking the girl off the blame? She didn't only visit the guy at his home,she went as far as sitting on his lap,what kind of careless play is that?

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Adolfhitler001:

You people are not addressing the issue till he do it all again with someone that will ruin his life now or in the future,if he is accuse of rape with evidence involving student of same institution don't you think the school might expel him depression will now set in learn to advice people abeg no insult intended or imagine presidential candidate like atiku or bat been accuse of rape even without evidence it will cause damage to them this young man don't know where life will take him tomorrow let him don't ruin his own life abeg
Main reason why i want to settle it and i think she just wants me to date her i believe she is not pursuing any case but i want us to be in good terms bcus of the future make dem no do me wetin happen to Ronaldo and co

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
I think you should report yourself to the relevant authorities, I just can't imagine the emotional trauma the lady is going through all because of your wicked Randiness

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Help2020:

I don't support OP for trying to rape her. Rape is bad. But why taking the girl off the blame? She didn't only visit the guy at his home,she went as far as sitting on his lap,what kind of careless play is that?
There is no justification for what i did that is why i did not deny fingering her but she even told me use condom but i shud rememebrr that if i continue with it then it is a curse and am actually raping her so i stopped. I felt so stupid bcus i knew she wanted me to be in that situation and i just played into her hands. She wants the sex but she also want a relationship which she knows i can't afford considering what happened btw me and her friend in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Help2020: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
Then you have nothing to be scared off. But pls don't make such attempt again. When you're handsome this are the kind of thing you experience. Almost same thing happened to me about a month ago. She invited me to her room and I was not expecting anything at all. Surprisingly she was so careless with her play to the extent her pant was showing. I didn't read meaning to it though, But when I was about going I asked her to get up and hung me,and instead of her to stand up she lied on the bed and opened her hands to welcome my hung. Like play like play we had sex. 3 days later I went there too and had sex with her again. Days later she was trying to insinuate some nonsense allegations that she didn't lik to have sex that I forced her. I told her to just shut up.
So let's be careful.

8 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Adolfhitler001: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:

Main reason why i want to settle it and i think she just wants me to date her i believe she is not pursuing any case but i want us to be in good terms bcus of the future make dem no do me wetin happen to Ronaldo and co
I believe you have learn your lesson but don't be in hurry to make another mistake because if you date her with the plan of dumping her later don't you feel you will be creating more hatried btwn you guys I will advice you beg her n try to be a close friend with her trust me you are in a safe position if you can become her close friend at least no future blackmail n please be wise don't text, whatsapp or talk about it on phone regarding the issue
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
I think you should report yourself to the relevant authorities, I just can't imagine the emotional trauma the lady is going through all because of your wicked Randiness
Aunty calm down na you have not offered any credible solution since just faulting me. Am not justifying my decision, Nobody is perfect and i just called her she agreed to come over so we can discuss about me dating her.
Sorry to disappoint you, there is no need for me to report to any relevant authority and hope you also desist from seducing and emotional playing guys into having an affair bcus u look like one of those girl that enjoy doing it.

4 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by biggy00000(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Guy she is right

You put a part of you (finger) into her(penetration) without her consent -- you raped her.

You both talked sexually is not consent as she can say she said all that to de-escalate your action.

Solution

Invite her to a PUBLIC PLACE, apologize for all that happened at your place ( DO NOT MENTION THE WORD RAPE HENCE SHE HAS YOU ON RECORD CONFESSING TO RAPE)

keep on apologizing to the lady in question and avoid bringing up sexual discussion with her - sexual assault is still a crime.

Tame your third leg

The Lord be with you

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Help2020: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:

There is no justification for what i did that is why i did not deny fingering her but she even told me use condom but i shud rememebrr that if i continue with it then it is a curse and am actually raping her so i stopped. I felt so stupid bcus i knew she wanted me to be in that situation and i just played into her hands. She wants the sex but she also want a relationship which she knows i can't afford considering what happened btw me and her friend in the past.
If you're not in a relationship kindly date her. Obviously you like her hence the reason you wanted to have sex with her. Date her and spend some money on her. Good luck.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Help2020: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
biggy00000:
Guy she is right

You put a part of you (finger) into her(penetration) without her consent -- you raped her.

You both talked sexually is not consent as she can say she said all that to de-escalate your action.

Solution

Invite her to a PUBLIC PLACE, apologize for all that happened at your place ( DO NOT MENTION THE WORD RAPE HENCE SHE HAS YOU ON RECORD CONFESSING TO RAPE)

keep on apologizing to the lady in question and avoid bringing up sexual discussion with her - sexual assault is still a crime.

Tame your third leg

The Lord be with you
If he does not mentioned rape how can he apologize? What will he say?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
How can a rapist be hurt?
That feeling of guilt. grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:

Aunty calm down na you have not offered any credible solution since just faulting me. Am not justifying my decision, Nobody is perfect and i just called her she agreed to come over so we can discuss about me dating her.
Sorry to disappoint you, there is no need for me to report to any relevant authority and hope you also desist from seducing and emotional playing guys into having an affair bcus u look like one of those girl that enjoy doing it.
You are not even remorseful about your rape act gush. Jos is part of the places I grew up and I could get you arrested.You want to blackmail her into dating you? I pity her life.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
biggy00000:
Guy she is right

Solution

Tame your third leg

The Lord be with you
Amen...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not even remorseful about your rape act gush. Jos is part of the places I grew up and I could get you arrested.You want to blackmail her into dating you? I pity her life.
I hope we could meet too to show you that am not scared of your arrest. Ladies like you are the problem she touched my dick, kissed me and all those seduction stuff is it not a sexual assault too or is it bcus am a guy.
Am just trying to do the right thing, am from a good home and i believe that is not a way to treat a lady no matter how she seduced me i should have tamed my urge, that is the main reason am trying to make up for my stupid act but you are just here talking about arrest and how am a rapist.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by MoneyGoDrop: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bro,go and a heart to heart talk with that banny and know what she wants because the odds are against you in this matter,should it go to court/police.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by fattprince(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
BigJoe19:
You are a big fool, so when the girl was holding his dic.k it wasn’t rape, did she ask for his consent before touching it, there are many things sexual people don’t need verbal consent, if you want to kiss a boy, you would ask him I want to kiss you right? The girl gave all signs of consent at the start, the only problem I have with the Op was the last part where she rejected him twice, he shouldn’t have tried again, he has zero self esteem.
After the second time I wouldn't send her out oh. But God help her if she try seducing me again. I will beat to to death.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate. Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.
One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.
This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.
As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.
i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.
she zipped up and started crying, i was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.
After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.
i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.
so i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.
i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do
Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
angry angry na wa oo jos people self and their angwa rukuba kind of love ,,,,, where re u from plus Where's the girl from?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by 9japride(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Help2020:

Do what's the point of being jealous if she didn't want the sex with Op?
[color=#000099][/color]

It seems you don't understand how ladies act. It's only the lady that knows the game she intended playing with the guy. Every action has a motive behind it. The op was unable to behave himself because of konji.

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by 9japride(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Sincerely the guy wasn't seeing the parallels, most likely e fit be planned stuff. grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Very possible. Ladies do discuss their sexual acts with their friends, the OP was too tasty grin. Those telling the guy say nothing go happen are not being sincere especially in our society that people are easily moved by the tears of a lady/woman. He better go resolve the issue with the lady.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.

You and violence shaa grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Biglittlelois(f): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lol you are bored, instead of you to call your guy friends for hang out in bars or wherever, the only thought that came to your head is to call a girl that isn't in your so called class to make you lively in your place, you claim you had no intention of sex, so how was she supposed to make you "unbored" or what was your plan initially? If only men conciously try to tame their sexual urges, the world would be a better place.

8 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by davillian(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
There so many ways to make a woman off pant.....
Let me tell you a short story
A female friend called back then in the uni that she would like to spend a night at my place that her friends are not home and she can't stay alone in the house...
She came even if my mind de
But I just acted like nothing was on my mind she came I took care of her made her comfortable and slept without any attempt of touching her or doing anything with her...
She called me later that I was the first guy that did not attempt to touch her and that I'm different that she likes me na so party take start the next day the banging became every weekend......
If I have the intention of banging a woman I would have finished my home work before she can come to my place and she would be praying I touch her so she would just off pant

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by biggy00000(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Help2020:

If he does not mentioned rape how can he apologize? What will he say?

Doris, thanks for seeing me.

Please could you have a sit( if she is still standing)
Basically I just want to apologize for all that happened the other day when you came around. I mistook you being over me as an indication that we both wanted more of the moment.
I have had a deep thought about the entire situation, I realized I was wrong about it all and I am deeply sorry for that.

You see R A P E?

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Eben91: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Go jail am naa, Mrs Judge. That thing wea give sheep moral wea make am enter lion house go de play with lion, go still give the lion moral to chop am. If you like don't teach your daughters how to behave when they are with men, the signs they will see and know that there is danger, if they go and sit on a man's laps in his house, they are to be blamed.

11 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Powersurge: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate. Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.
One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.
This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.
As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.
i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.
she zipped up and started crying, i was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.
After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.
i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.
so i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.
i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do
Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

Don't stress yourself. Na attention she wants. E get one idiot last year wey say I forced her dt she would show me dt one shud not hv sex with every woman. She wore her clothes and was about leaving. I called her. Note I wasn't scared one bit. I asked her if she has some sort of power (in a mature and sincere way). She told me I will soon know. I give her format (those ones wey dey calm dem down). We ended up fucking twice dt day b4 she left. We had sex like two more times b4 everybody drifted apart.

Dt girl dey fear dt u fit tell her frd say u don bang her. So she won use reverse psychology on u. At least if her frd hear e go be like say u forced her.

Give her format. Take her out and bang dt puna!

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
biggy00000:

Doris, thanks for seeing me.

Please could you have a sit( if she is still standing)
Basically I just want to apologize for all that happened the other day when you came around. I mistook you being over me as an indication that we both wanted more of the moment.
I have had a deep thought about the entire situation, I realized I was wrong about it all and I am deeply sorry for that.

You see R A P E?
Thanks sir
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by techWriter3: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nigeriansn boys not useless
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Maxxim: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
You tried by controlling your urge and sending her away, girls like this are wicked most of em like this blackmailers prob after teasing you, you'll either go down on your knees and start begging her thereby making sure she's doing you a favour by giving you sex , she might also wants you to force your dick in and uses this as a threat to get you on your knees whenever she brings the issue up.

There are instances when seeing you burning of your sexual desire seems exciting to them, I've got an instances where your only tip is allowed in several times and she makes fun of you until you send her away, reason why they said " A Man who has learnt to control his sexual urges is a dangerous man" cos when you do you won't give a fvck anymore.

So man, I'll suggest you write her a text probably on whatsapp, asking her why she never let you in moreover she's the one that initiated the sex thing, don't make it obvious you're saving the chat and whenever she brings the issue up again just show her.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Eben91:

Go jail am naa, Mrs Judge. That thing wea give sheep moral wea make am enter lion house go de play with lion, go still give the lion moral to chop am. If you like don't teach your daughters how to behave when they are with men, the signs they will see and know that there is danger, if they go and sit on a man's laps in his house, they are to be blamed.
Pervert and Rape apologist like you.

Get the hell out of my mention!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.