Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47717 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by AutoChick4U(f): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
Is it too much to keep ur stinking hands to yourself? She was all over you and sooo? Did u ask her what she wants? Ur D go put u for trouble pussi entitled diick
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

SHOW ME THE CONSENT FORM WHERE THE BOY SIGNED FOR HIS BODY PARTS TO BE MANHANDLED. Y'ALL LET ADULT WOMEN GET AWAY WITH EVERY SINGLE THING 15 YEAR-OLD BOYS WILL GET NAILED FOR. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE PARTS OF THE POSTS THAT SAID SHE WAS ALL OVER HIM, 3 TIMES HE LEFT HER AFTER SHE DECLINED HIS ADVANCES, 3 TIMES SHE WENT BACK TO SEXUALLY AROUSING HIM PHYSICALLY.

NO WAY THIS IS GOING TO BE A CASE IF THE CONFUSED LAD HAD BUILT FRAME AND COULD COMPORT HIMSELF IN THE FACE OF SUCH TRIBULATIONS. TRP REMAINS UNDEFEATED AND EVERY MALE HUMAN SHOULD GET A DOSE TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

THIS WOMAN HAS NO CASE. SHOULD GTH.

I'm sure he was all over her too. Doesn't me a u force cross the line. That's just my point.

It's better to be safe than sorry. A guy must understand these things because of public perception isn't fair to men in rape situations.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aflix(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Astoria:
"i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge."

Oga, it is rape. Next topic pls.
So, you are going to act blind to what OP said about the girl caressing him and touching his dick Abi touching Dick without consent no be rape too

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aflix(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
SmartyPants:

Well in Nigerian law the worst you can be accused of is indecent assault under S. 360 but rape requires carnal knowledge, which requires penetration.

Furthermore, even the element of lack of consent can be negated in court. The standard is such that you only need to prove that you had a belief that she was consenting - even where such belief can be shown to be unreasonable, your argument will likely be accepted by the Courts. That's if you don't get an angry feminist as a judge.

Never get yourself into that position again. The first time she did it you should have asked her to leave.
But, she touched his dick and caressed him without his consent. Isn’t that sexual molestation as well
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aflix(m): 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Who told you rape is only about penis in vagina sex?

You have already raped her. Go and Google what rape is.

You're a handsome guy, but you said you were dragging her jeans off her and forcefully sticking your fingers in her. Why do you people always come up with that line? She's not at your level, so why did you so badly want to have sex chats and sex with her? Now you're here to play innocent.

Let's hear what she has to say about what happened.
Why is everybody acting blind to what he said about what he said He said the girl touched his dick and caressed him. Isn’t that sexual molestation as well
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aflix(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maobichek:

I hardly comment on threads like this but we only heard from him and we have not heard from the girl so the issue of rape can't be denied.

Secondly, sitting on your laps and showing you her breast is not a permission for sex; childishness and lust is his problem though being a "handsome" guy.

Lastly, there is a way you would romance a woman, she would lift up her two hands and beg you to enter her. A man who struggles with ladies in bed before sex is a failure, real men always make ladies weak via romance and she will definitely confirm it.

SAY NO TO RAPE, NO ONE ENJOY RAPE BOTH THE MAN AND THE WOMAN.
But the girl touched the OP’s dick and caressed him. Isn’t that sexual undecided abuse

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Teibaba(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
You get bro...
She raped this guy first.

The world seems to be blind at that point.

Aflix:
So, you are going to act blind to what OP said about the girl caressing him and touching his dick Abi touching Dick without consent no be rape too

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by themanderon: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
The Devil finally caught you.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by quickly: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
IamV:

I don't do pointless.
Take care.

If u like make woman touch ur yansh and u come vex com pull of her cloth to touch her yansh too.

U will
Be in for a big shock if u don’t have a good lawyer.

Unless u and the woman r on parols together I would advise u not to try that
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aflix(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

When she dragged his diick, it wasn't rape...when she placed his hands on her boobs, it wasn't rape, when he stopped and she came back again and again to kiss him and molest him, it wasn't rape.

Better get your emotions in check!!! It's dripping all over my feet
No, leave them. Na only woman get right to touch man privates and get away with it. The guy did wrong by this inserting his finger in her vjay, but isn’t that equivalent to the girl touching his dick

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by WoundedLamb: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Teibaba:
Before I start anything first, make thunder fire jennyclay. You know nothing about English language and you don't have common sense.

I wonder how @seun NL modulator allowed u in.

Then make thunder, I mean better thunder faya that janitor or cleaner Ignis claiming to be working at NGO. Your brain is paining u and you still don't know it.

How can a girl, first touched a man's gboola, without his consent and you didn't see foul there? The point where she touched the guys dicx came first before d guy fingered or pull her trouser.

Make una they get sense.

Me no sabi English but make no stupid girl way no sabi anything allow person hear word

No sir, it doesn't really work that way. If someone touches you without your concent, it's sexual harassment (and you can sue for that). If you approve by words or actions, you lose the legal ground. Whichever way, it doesn't not justify forcefully inserting anything in anyone's vagina or anus. When she did the touching, OP had the right to sue but he probably concented by his actions. But when OP wanted to do the inserting, she refused both by her words and her actions (apparently, she had her limit set before coming over). Yet he forcefully had his way, that's simply rape. Someone that touches you might want to cuddle or make out with you. You can drag such a person to court if you want to. You can say no to the person and go your way. You can also decide to do it with them. But you can't just decide to rape them cause they touched you first. We can argue this on here and make the OP feel good but if this goes to court, he'll need more than that to scale through. If this was a trap, he completely fell for it.

3 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
OP, rape is very difficult to prove, especially in Africa. So do not worry about the possibility of prosecution.

If you are stupid in the unlikely event she is able to get police to charge you to court, you can start telling the court that you dragged her jeans and underwear down and forcefully fingered her and how she started to cry afterwards.

You need to apologise to her and find out from her how you could try to make things right with her.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by NSK4U(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!! Just Keep quiet!! I wish I knew the way to your house, I will sue you for attempted RAPE. You need to be cooling off in jail right now.

She sat on lap and the next thing you did was to carry her to your bed, then forcefully trying to tear her Jean to rape her... I know Rape apologist on this forum will definitely support you... Bunch of PERVERT!!!

A 300L student who can't write coherently, No paragraph, no space, punctuation marks so poor but all you know how to do is to go about raping girls.

Just thank your star I don't know you. But don't worry, you will soon be jailed before the end of this year.

Leave his grammar aside for now. Why on Earth would any sane girl visit a guy who's not her boyfriend and start seducing him in his own house. What's the nonsense part about sitting on his laps and doing crazy stuff on his face with her boobs? Is he a tree?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by zagorakis(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rape apologist!!!!

Ode, you think it's by shouting rape on here, go and prove it in court!

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by 147abbey(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truth, you r not normal.
Looking at woman lustfully is attempted rape in Las Vegas come talk of touch​ing her and try to open her jeans.
A case study of formal boxing champion IKE IBEABUCHI a formal WBC international heavyweight champion with 21 years old stripper that want upfront payment before having sex with him. Engage your self in a reasonable things than allow Buhari led government strike send you to prison

1 Share

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
quickly:

If u like make woman touch ur yansh and u come vex com pull of her cloth to touch her yansh too.

U will
Be in for a big shock if u don’t have a good lawyer.

Unless u and the woman r on parols together I would advise u not to try that
K.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aflix:
Tell that to the judge.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by chyzoo4u(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
DominionGreat:

He invited her over to his house.
Let her seat on his laps.
And tried to gain access but she refused. He tried the second time and this time around forcefully fingered her..
He could simply ignore her advances or make his demands clear.. If she is willing she will give in and if she's not.. Don't u dare force or try to be the man simply because you r stronger than her .

Rape in any form is a crime

Very clear, he's at fault. But can he as well sue her for molestation? - because the lady was grabbing his rod.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Teibaba(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Your explanation is quite logical for me to keep my calm.

WoundedLamb:

No sir, it doesn't really work that way. If someone touches you without your concent, it's sexual harassment (and you can sue for that). If you approve by words or actions, you lose the legal ground. Whichever way, it doesn't not justify forcefully inserting anything in anyone's vagina or anus. When she did the touching, OP had the right to sue but he probably concented by his actions. But when OP wanted to do the inserting, she refused both by her words and her actions (apparently, she had her limit set before coming over). Yet he forcefully had his way, that's simply rape. Someone that touches you might want to cuddle or make out with you. You can drag such a person to court if you want to. You can say no to the person and go your way. You can also decide to do it with them. But you can't just decide to rape them cause they touched you first. We can argue this on here and make the OP feel good but if this goes to court, he'll need more than that to scale through. If this was a trap, he completely fell for it.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by CCC2(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
She just want an assurance that you will be giving her some money each time you make out. I will advice you to invite her and play allong to allow a smooth transition then use chat to establish evidence that she gave in willingly. After which you can take ur leave of absence. She could press charges if u keep avoiding her and you would have suffered before u prove your innocence.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aflix(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Astoria:
Tell that to the judge.
Of course. And you are a judge to decide that the OP is guilty of rape and the woman isn’t right You can continue with your Fo*lery.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Aflix:
Tell that to a judge.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Myahuza: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
I am very sure you do not follow THE ME2. You would have understood how damaging it is to even touch women inappropriately.
People's careers have ended just by touching a girls weast.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Yhungsarm(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, he has corrected his terrible blunders already. I wished I quoted him so y'all would read what I was talking about.

If not for me, y'all won't be able to read and comprehend the rubbish he wrote up there earlier. Even @op knows.

Mind you, I'm not emphasizing on his blunder. I'm dragging him out because he's a potential rapist.

My GOD!! You people are just defending the rapist. Please Are you a rapist Sir?? Thank God the moderators has moved it from romance section to crime section.
I hope i can meet you one on one, you have so many negative vibes, i did not correct any thing i wrote there, i need advice and it is not an English class plus na you know which of ur family member be rapist, you have been on my case since without any credible advice. Thank God i did not allow what you said to define me, the girl came around and she begged me which i recorded she even said i wasn't normal to withstand all the seduction and am not truly a badboy she thinks i am, bcus she never believed someone who stopped at that junction.
mhen, Ladies are scam oh, she was ready to put me in that kind of situation just so i won't take her cheaply.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by CharlotteFlair: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Help me understand. What do you mean by sized Hus projectile and changed her mind. Please open my eyes of understanding
Na wa for you oo
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Aflix(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Astoria:
Tell that to a judge.
Of course. And you are a judge to decide that the OP is guilty of rape and the woman isn’t right You can continue with your Fo*lery.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by CharlotteFlair: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Astoria:
Tell that to a judge.
Of course the judge will hear both sides of the story and won't be guided by mere emotions.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
I hope i can meet you one on one, you have so many negative vibes, i did not correct any thing i wrote there, i need advice and it is not an English class plus na you know which of ur family member be rapist, you have been on my case since without any credible advice. Thank God i did not allow what you said to define me, the girl came around and she begged me which i recorded she even said i wasn't normal to withstand all the seduction and am not truly a badboy she thinks i am, bcus she never believed someone who stopped at that junction.
mhen, Ladies are scam oh, she was ready to put me in that kind of situation just so i won't take her cheaply.
You hope to meet me one on one? For what? Do you want to rape me too?? unapologetic rapist!!!!

Listen to me carefully, what would make me meet a Slowpoke like you... You're going to jail, I will make sure I open a case.

I will make sure your family members sells all there properties they've ever worked for just to bail you out. I will make sure they're left with absolutely nothing.

GOD!! Men are disgusting!! I've taken note of your moniker already.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by WoundedLamb: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Teibaba:
Your explanation is quite logical for me to keep my calm.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting this response. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by ignis: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Thank you very much. If he likes let him remain ignorant.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Grandmeister(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
You hope to meet me one on one? For what? Do you want to rape me too?? unapologetic rapist!!!!

Listen to me carefully, what would make me meet a Slowpoke like you... You're going to jail, I will make sure I open a case.

I will make sure your family members sells all there properties they've ever worked for just to bail you out. I will make sure they're left with absolutely nothing.

GOD!! Men are disgusting!! I've taken note of your moniker already.
This one go just give ensef cardiac arrest for nothing.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Duke007(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.

Is that the legendary Mosdi? Tuale to you sir. Longest time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.