Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me (47667 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

Even if a girl comes to your house and start kissing you, and even bring out your cassava. If you want to sleep with her, and she say no. If you go ahead, that's rape.
And if she comes and start kissing you to the extent of bringing out your cassava, what do you call it?
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IslamIncest: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are guilty , any little dragging with a lady is RAPE,bitter truth
The day I go manage drag you ehn! grin

I will make sure I succeed grin
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Binhamid(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:

Talking about sex related issues, isn't pre-intimacy.

Even if she was giving you clear signs and seducing you by touching your dick, You would have tested the waters by initiating a kiss, then her reaction will tell you whether to escalate or not.

You just don't carry a girl, all because she showed you breast or touch your dick.

The mere fact that you had to drag her trouser with her shows that you didn't do your job to seduce her or initiate pre-intimacy, if you had done that, she would have removed her trousers by herself or tell you to help her.

To be sincere, you acted like a rapist

I now understand why some women will accuse men of rape when you have sex with them without pre-intimacy . The op behavior is a prime example

Lol, This your take is funny. So the lady can touch his dick but when he touches her vagina it is rape. The girl is Mad and the boy is stupid, from the moment the trash of a girl started acting weird, he should have known she doesn't mean well for him. Puna no be food na, It is clear the lady wants sex, but she dey find boyfriend join. How do you get a boyfriend when it is only a fat body and fish brain you have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by IamV: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Roseey0:

Did he object?
No.
Did she force him?
No.

Did she object when he tried to return the energy?
Yes.
Did he force her?
Yes.

Case closed

Have you heard the term "statutory rape" ?

I understand it deals with a totally different narrative but it's very important in situation as this.
When you have sex with an underage ,even with their consent, it's considered statutory rape.
They really didn't disagree with having sex with you,but then it's still a rape,why ?

That she didn't seek his consent earlier on before caressing his d*ck,alone,is enough to consider it a sexual assault.

Go study on what sexual assault is.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Viper231: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Which stupid emotional trauma she dey go tru?

Iyaebe:
I think you should report yourself to the relevant authorities, I just can't imagine the emotional trauma the lady is going through all because of your wicked Randiness
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Kajaard: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
motymop:
You didn't even try to seduce her or do pre-intimacy to create a mutual feeling.

You just carried her to the bed because you saw boobs.

The dragging her trouser part is considered rape, if she had shouted, you will be accused of rape.

Next time, if a girl sits on your lap even after she becomes flirty. Give her a kiss to test the waters, then her reaction will tell you if to escalate the situation or not.

Very correct. You are a confirmed guy man or retired guy man like me cool
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by eazisky(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Keep quiet!!!! Shut the toilet you call mouth!!!! Rape apologist!!!!

Nonsense!!!

Go hang your self if it pains you this much, smelly punna carrier
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Roseey0(f): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

If this ever gets to court and it is proven that she did all that riding and touching and grabbing to Jim, the matter will be flung out the window. She is culpable.

You can also touch teenage boys and they won't object, but it is still child sex offence and attracts a good number of years behind bars.

Ladies love to play the victim, but are culpable many times.

Wait until she drafts her own side of the story.
Op is only narrating based on "I never raped ideology. He will write anything here to prove she led him on

2 Likes

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

From your comment, it seem you don't know anything about the rape act. For your information, I'm privileged to lead an NGO where we help rape victims get justice.
Rape does not necessarily involve the use of peniss.
Any form of forceful penetration is rape.
Which evidence does she need when OP have admitted to have forcefully pulled her jeans and fingered her.
For the fact that a lady went to a guy's house does not mean the guy have the right to have sex with her. Consent can be given and withdrawn at any point in time.
Do you know it's possible for a man to rape his wife?
It's alright sir. Notes
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by dalass(f): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:

you didn't read where i said we where talking about sex related issues. She all the pre intimacy stuff, i did not plan to have any sex with her, i just couldn't control all d seduction again...she was placing my hand on her boobs, trying to hold my dick and all that, i mean it was a clear signal that she wants to have sex but then she just refused and i will let go. the bastard will start again

That you brought somebody who is not your level to your house and you began talking dirty with her means konji was killing you and she was invited simply so you can have sex with her....

You could have simply asked her to have sex and if she said no, it means no.... Her other moves should have made you to show her the door!

Now, you've forcefully dragged her jeans, fingered her shocked and yet you're saying you didn't rape her.... Sorry is your case... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
ignis:

From your comment, it seem you don't know anything about the rape act. For your information, I'm privileged to lead an NGO where we help rape victims get justice.
Rape does not necessarily involve the use of peniss.
Any form of forceful penetration is rape.
Which evidence does she need when OP have admitted to have forcefully pulled her jeans and fingered her.
For the fact that a lady went to a guy's house does not mean the guy have the right to have sex with her. Consent can be given and withdrawn at any point in time.
Do you know it's possible for a man to rape his wife?
It's alright sir. Noted
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

Nice reply

Just look at their replies, no atom of logic, just emotional pyschobabbles.

God!! Yet I'm supposed to marry women that reason like that, and to allow them raise your kids? Hell,No!!

Lol... a lot of them are emotionally unstable. And love to play the victim. At every opportunity they want to ruin a guy's life. I have had girls come to my room and sleep on my bed, even after I warned them months earlier I never wanted such.

One of those days one entered my room at about past 10pm when I stepped out to buy something and slept off. Another did same thing later on, and they were room mates. On each occasion I slept on the same bed and strictly told them I didn't want such to repeat itself. They had their room yet they'd keep acting stupid. Trust me, we will sleep on that same bed and I will act as though you aren't human. In the morning I wake up have my bath and head out. In the end they got angry. Touch them wahala, no touch them wahala. What do they want. As long as I am concerned, if you are not my wife, no show! Carry your wahala dey go!

I don't have time for nonsense. That was then anyway, dem never born de person wey go come my room come lie down for my bed again.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Shadysen: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
One girl tried this nonsense with me but I used our precious Facebook chat and stopped her manipulation, foolish girls everywhere.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Analyst7: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

The way many men come on here to defend women even when they are clearly on the wrong is becoming increasingly annoying. The other day a lady touched the d**k of a male artiste who was performing on stage and the world did not burn. Let that be the other way round, and you will see the world asking for the head of the young man.
Exactly
The girl even has the balls to come on publicly defending what she did
The stuff didn't gain traffik
Had it been it was a girl that stuff happened to...Jesus
Even dpo will be on the case and it will be trending no 1 on twitter....even those girls shouting on this post will be absent on such post
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

Lol... a lot of them are emotionally unstable. And love to play the victim. At every opportunity they want to ruin a guy's life. I have had girls come to my room and sleep on my bed, even after I warned them months earlier I never wanted such.

One of those days one entered my room at about past 10pm when I stepped out to buy something and slept off. Another did same thing later on, and they were room mates. On each occasion I slept on the same bed and strictly told them I didn't want such to repeat itself. They had their room yet they'd keep acting stupid. Trust me, we will sleep on that same bed and I will act as though you aren't human. In the morning I wake up have my bath and head out.

I don't have time for nonsense. That was then anyway, dem never born de person wey go come my room come lie down for my bed again.
Good one
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Viper231: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Don't initiate a relationship with her. Talk it through and made her understand you felt for the signals she gave. Apologize to her.

Yhungsarm:

Aunty calms down na you have not offered any credible solution since just faulting me. Am not justifying my decision, Nobody is perfect and I just called her she agreed to come over so we can discuss my dating her.
Sorry to disappoint you, there is no need for me to report to any relevant authority and hope you also desist from seducing and emotionally playing guys into having an affair bcus u look like one of the girls that enjoy doing it.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
luminouz:

Weak ass reply

When logic has failed you, is this what you resort to? Sexual assault v rape. Go figure.

Maybe because he's a handsome, classy got who felt entitled to her body, you feel he's innocent.

Rape apologists should give it a rest. He's guilty.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by thinkmoney(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.
Ladies are very complicated you must know that. You can't be sure of what they want.
She obviously want you, but the matter is that you don't seems to know to what extend and what you should give in return.
I credit you for being disciplined enough not to go all the way, but you must know too that fingering since its penetration is also a form of sex, so its rape.
You should have called her that day when she got home and speak consolingly with her and reassure her. What you do after sexual contact with a lady is probably more important than what you do before. Its shows your civility. Its the point were their ego and dignity is down and they will be looking for sign to see if they haven't miscalculated. You might not mean all the good things you will say, but it's the act of diplomacy. Respectadies enough to do this everytime.
Its failure to do it in the case of a amnom and tamar, Absaloms sister in the bible, that really pained the girl and messed up everything.
I will advice you go see the girl and settle with her fast. Make her happy and if possible get down with her. This will calm her. Never underestimate any lady. You may then keep record of your conversation.
I have given you real street wisdom
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by luminouz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When logic has failed you, is this what you resort to? Sexual assault v rape. Go figure.

Maybe because he's a handsome, classy got who felt entitled to her body, you feel he's innocent.

Rape apologists should give it a rest. He's guilty.
K
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by eazisky(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't let me descend on you like fire and brimstone this morning.

Rape apologist!!!

Mumu, oya descend on him, e-net power house
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by mojisolani: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
This incident happened last week Thursday. Am a 300L student of Unijos and the girl happens to be my coursemate.

Normally, me and these girl no dey the same level, she can't even talk to me in school but ASUU break happened and i didn't want to go back to Lagos so i stayed back in Jos.

One day i was chatting with her friend who happens to know her and he told me she is still in Jos, so i chatted her up since i was bored and i didn't lie to her, i told her i was bored and i needed someone to talk to for the main time. she accepted quickly and even told me why i didn't chat her up sooner than this. she promised to come to my place and on Thursday she finally came through.

This is the most astonishing part, she knew i had sex with her best friend so she asked me about it and i did not lie about it cus i know she knew and we talked about some nasty stuff related to sex. i was seated on a mini-cushion chair and she sat on my laps literally dropping her boobs in the middle of my face.

As a guy i thought that was the signal, so i carried her straight to the bed and i wanted to gain access and she denied it so i just stood up and left. After a short while she came back again now saying if she handles me and all those stuff, i tried again and she denied i was angry and i wanted to tell her to start gping but i calmed down. she started seducing me badly and i was confused so this time i dropped and dragged her jean with her, we started dragging but she was just saying am trying to rape her and it is unfair, if it is what i do to girls all d time.

i was fingering her at the time but i did not penetrate and i felt it was tense and if i penetrated then what she is saying is true so i stopped and controlled my urge.

She zipped up and started crying, I was like but i didn't do anything and she was like i did everything i want to do with her and it is fault bcus she came to my house.

After a shortwhile, she stopped crying and asked me if it was sex i want or friends with benefit...i was very confused at that point like wetin bring all does one enter so i didn't reply then she said she knows am a rapist and i just want to sex and all dat shit.

i kept my cool after some time she started saying am not normal at all and she jst can't believe what happened, she also said she will tell me something when we she is out of my house.

So i paid her Tp and she went home, i did not chat her up at all. fastforward to Saturday i saw her message saying her forcefully had my ways wit her and jst ignored her so she will deal with me and i will pay for it.

i won't lie to you am very scared, i don't even know what she wants, i started asking her what she wants from me exactly but she is not replying at all. I seriously don't know what to do am very confuse, I don't even understand why i fell for this plot of hers.
What do you think i shud do

Note: I did not have sex with her at all and i never wanted it, she was jst all over me and doing all those stuff. Sex isn't my problem on a normal day bcus am a handsome guy and i get it most time.

If I were you ,I would have had a chat with her in this form::you came to my house ,you sat on my leg with your boobs out on my face, i touched you and you never say please don't, i took you inside for it and when you said No I respected your No ,so why this now ?those should have been your words to her,because those chat would be your tomorrow, when you can't speak but those messages and chat could have been your words for people to judge ,if not late do it now before she comes out to grag you .let messages and chat be your statement .
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by 4labi1: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
First when you penetrate with your genitals (both male and female) that's sex. But fingering and caressing forcefully is called molestation that's not rape. Just apologise and dnt say anytin after the apology. smiley smiley bro if she doesn't say it out loud it's sex she want don't ever presume signals are "yes let's have sex"
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Maobichek: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

Let it be known to you, oh smart man, that if you romance a lady into submission even when her initial disposition was negative, you still took advantage of her. You still Forcefully had your way with her.

Good day, look at my second paragraph, I'm not in support of rape and i also stated it in capital latters in my concluding sentence, thank you.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Testimony1988(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Tell her to produce the evidence that you raped her, she will now calm down for settlement, but next time try to calm down.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Jennyclay(f): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
eazisky:

Go hang your self if it pains you this much, smelly punna carrier
you will be jailed before the end of this month. Just continue raping women. Non-entity like you!!!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Dpundict: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Section 1(1) and section 3 Violence against persons (prohibition) Act, 2015, also section 263 criminal law of lagos state, 2015 and okoyomon v. State will join to hold you for Attempted Rape. You are done for!! Next time you will control you urges and fingers.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by BRATISLAVA: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
chigbokingsley:
Sorry dear, u are the emotional one here. Infact u are not being objective. U think rape law applies to women favor only, u lied. The interpretation of the law is different from layman view. She started by molesting and sexually touching, harrasing him.

Google rape. Stop being emotional.

It is good you know what sexual harassment is. But why you want to deny what he did is rape is the funny part.

1 Like

Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Analyst7:

Exactly
The girl even has the balls to come on publicly defending what she did
The stuff didn't gain traffik
Had it been it was a girl that stuff happened to...Jesus
Even dpo will be on the case and it will be trending no 1 on twitter....even those girls shouting on this post will be absent on such post
You dey mind hypocrites What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. But here in Nigeria the reverse is the case.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by blinking001(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yhungsarm:
It seems you did not read through what i wrote and please i didnt smash any Puna. she also didn't just showed me breast she did way more than than, am not trying to justify any decision i made, i know that is not how a gentleman does but i also beleive it a solveable matter that is why am asking adults that might have been in similar occurence of what to do.
she is pained bcus i did not chat her up after that so i need to solve the issue quietly without noise
Look boy you're innocent of rape. She seduced you first. Its your word against hers, just make sure you don't give in to cheap blackmails. Keep evidence of what transpired between you two especially WhatsApp messages.
Don't chicken out over nothing bro. Trust me you're not her first victim, she does this false rape accusations to blackmail her male victims into satisfying her unending taste for materialism. Learn to always put your emotions in check, learn to control your penis, after her first rejection, the only logical thing to do was to send her out of your apartment immediately. Stop messing with disingenuous women because they are really dangerous, don't pay attention to cheap blackmail from nairaland feminist and manginas (white knights) here. Don't get yourself all worked up over nothing. Stay blessed.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nairaland a domain for the gathering of all sort of evil spirit in the Zoo and beyond, even the mod who might be from the other side made this a front-page material!
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by quickly: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
IamV:

She's guilty of sexual assault!
Say it out loud,and stop making such disappointing statements on a public forum.

The girl in question was caressing his d*ck first,without seeking his permission.
That's sexual assault.
The guy was ,first & foremost, sexually assaulted by the girl ,and the guy excalated the the situation.
You don't go around robbing your boobs on a guy's face & even touching his d*ck without his consent first,else that's sexual assault.
Don't hide under the buzzword "seduction" to justify females sexually assaulting guys.

Ur thinking like this are too nursery school or primary school kids where touch me I touch you might be considered. This are adults

The benefits of the doubt usually goes to the women. Just imagine it was ur sister or any of your female relatives or even child?

When it comes to sexual stuff men have to be the bigger person because men are perceived to be sex addicts anyways.

If this goes in front of a judge the act of trying to remove her jeans forcefully will convict the guy easily.

That is the classic rape scenario.

If the guy was a mature guy he would have got the sexy without physical force if she has already come this far with him.

Try this in the west or anywhere outside of Nigeria the guy will be cooling of in prison by now.
Re: Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me by GreyLaw(m): 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Maobichek:

Good day, look at my second paragraph, I'm not in support of rape and i also stated it in capital latters in my concluding sentence, thank you.

Okay then. I wish you the very best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.